Position Requires a Top Secret (TS/SCI) Clearance with a Polygraph.
Description: The apps the customer develops aid analysts in solving complex analytical problems. This is a unique opportunity for a developer to design and develop mission apps and lead small project teams. The candidate would have the opportunity to develop apps with varying degrees of scale, risk and complexity. Developer duties may include serving as the technical lead for the design, testing, and implementation of complex apps, complex web app layouts, content and user interfaces and/or database projects.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• The developer consults with clients to develop complex user requirements.
• Translates user requirements from formal requirements documents into an application and/or database design.
• Writes interfaces to companion applications or databases.
• Writes necessary code.
• Ensuring interoperability with other applications.
• Provides extensive technical advice and guidelines to applications developers and other members of the team.
• Generates comprehensive test plans to ensure that adequate unit, system, and integration testing is performed.
• Oversees unit/functional testing and transitioning the complex application and/or database to production.
1. Minimum of 6 years demonstrated on-the-job experience with full life-cycle application software development, of which a minimum of 2 years has been specialized. Specialized experience includes: hand on involvement in all aspects of the application software development life-cycle, (from reqts analysis through design, programming, testing and deployment).
2. Demonstrated on-the-job experience working with legacy application conversion (redeployment to alternative platforms and languages) and technology assessment.
4. Demonstrated on-the-job experience with Ruby.
5. Demonstrated on-the-job experience with the product life cycle.
6. Demonstrated on-the-job experience with Github.
7. Demonstrated on-the-job experience with the product life cycle including maintenance of production systems.
1. Demonstrated on-the-job experience exhibiting customer service skills.
2. Demonstrated on-the-job experience working in a team environment exhibiting problem solving skills.
3. Demonstrated on-the-job experience with the customer’s Ruby on Rails platform.
4. Demonstrated on-the-job experience with the customer’s or their partner’s current technology.
5. Demonstrated on-the-job experience exhibiting written skills to include technical documentation regarding Sun, Solaris, and Linux.
6. Demonstrated experience deploying applications to a cloud infrastructure using AWS.
Position Level: Level 2 – Expert
Salary Range: Up to $185,000.00 per year
B4Corp Estimated Salary Ranges:
Position Level Min Salary Max Salary
Level 1 – Subject Matter Expert $160,000 $215,000
Level 2 – Expert $140,000 $195,000
Level 3 – Senior $110,000 $170,000
Level 4 – Full Performance $60,000 $100,000
Location: Herndon; Hours: Core; Ruby on Rail experience required.
B4CORP Company Information
B4Corp is a small defense contracting company that focuses on providing an optimum environment for mission-focused, highly-skilled consultants to support the United States of America’s intelligence community and other defense organizations. B4Corp provides a low overhead, highly efficient, high salary environment that allows employees to excel at meeting the client’s needs. B4Corp is looking for information technology professionals that have a high sense of personal responsibility, self-motivation, and mission drive.
B4Corp’s dedication and care for its employees is reflected in the outstanding compensation and benefits B4Corp provides. Our salaries are second to none. B4Corp’s benefits reflect the company’s policy of putting the employees first. Our health insurance demonstrates this with 100% employer coverage and providing employees with a plan that has $0 copay, 0% coinsurance and an HSA that can allow employees to accrue health savings for the future. B4Corp’s maximum flexibility comp / makeup time policy, along with the company’s cafeteria-style benefit plan that allows employees to maximize their benefit dollars, reflects B4Corp’s commitment to its employees.
- Outstanding Salaries
- Full Vanguard 401k Plan – Featuring a full scope of investment options
– 100% employer matched contribution up to 6% of employee’s salary
– Ability to max out 401k savings $57k ($63.5k if over 50)
- Employees receive B4Corp phantom stock each year (2-year vesting period)
Insurance 100% Employer-Paid Premiums:
- United Health Care Choice Plus HSA POS Gold 1500 w/HSA
– Employer funded HSA to cover 100% health care deductible
– Health insurance: $0 copay, $0 co-insurance. Full scope protection for you and your family!
– 100% employer premium coverage for single and family
- Health Equity HSA – B4Corp contributes $1500.00 for single and $3000.00 for family into your Health Equity HSA to cover 100% of your health care deductible.
- Mutual of Omaha Dental VSP Vision Insurance Mutual of Omaha short-term disability (60% of salary up to $2,000.00/week)
- Mutual of Omaha long-term disability (60% of salary up to $10,000.00/month)
- Mutual of Omaha life insurance ($200,000.00)
Employee Referral Bonus:
- Refer a friend or a coworker and receive $2,000 per year for every year the person works for B4CORP
Paid Time Off (PTO):
- Seven weeks of leave per year (including ten federal holidays)
- Ability to purchase 2 additional weeks of vacation
- Flexible work schedule with comp time (with customer approval)
Tuition and Training:
- Free CBTNuggets Online Training Account
– More than 200 online IT courses on a large variety of topics, including networking, security, virtualization, and the cloud — from trusted vendors such as Cisco, Microsoft, and Google.
– Train anytime, anywhere, and on a variety of devices – even offline!
– Transcender® Practice Exams
– Virtual Labs
- Free L inux Academy Online Training Account
Internal Tracking -E910-113