Position Requires a Top Secret (TS/SCI) Clearance with a Polygraph.
B4Corp is currently seeking highly qualified, experienced, and motivated candidates for a HP High Performance Computing (HPC) Systems Administrator (SA) to join
its HPC team to provide System Admin support for our Federal Government customer in either the Annapolis Junction, MD or Bluffdale, UT area.
As the Federal HPC Systems Administrator, you will use your knowledge and expertise to support the customers software needs and to maintain the operational
stability and performance of the HPC Cluster Solution.
Your work will be conducted on premise at the Federal Government facility, which will require us Citizenship and a TS/SCI Federal clearance for access.
In this role you will:
Provides support to IT systems including day-to-day operations and monitoring for all of the client/server/storage/network devices, mobile devices, etc.
Provides Tier 1 (Help Desk) and Tier 2 (Escalation) problem identification, diagnosis and resolution of problems.
Provides support for the escalation and communication of status to agency management and internal customers.
Provides support for the dispatch system and hardware problems and remains involved in the resolution process.
Optimize system operations and resource utilization, and perform system capacity analysis and planning
Configures and manages UNIX and Windows operating systems and installs/loads operating system software
Troubleshoot and maintain integrity and configuration of network components
Plan and Implement operating systems upgrades and enhancements to improve reliability and performance
Analyze and resolve complex problems associated with server hardware, applications and software integration
Provide after-hours support via shared on-call schedule.
Position Level: Level 1 – Subject Matter Expert
Salary Range: Up to $215,000.00 per year
B4Corp Estimated Salary Ranges:
Position Level Min Salary Max Salary
Level 1 – Subject Matter Expert $160,000 $215,000
Level 2 – Expert $140,000 $195,000
Level 3 – Senior $110,000 $170,000
Level 4 – Full Performance $60,000 $100,000
· Senior LINUX admin experience (7-15+ years)
· Experience with large Linux clusters
· Experience writing and troubleshooting scripts
· Strong collaboration skills: works well on a team; takes ownership where appropriate; communicates well; strong customer skills
· Good discipline, with ability and willingness to learn and follow process
. High Performance Computing Experience a plus
· Experience with Mellanox/ InfiniBand a plus
. Experience deploying and / or supporting Lustre or other parallel file systems a plus
. Experience with Nagios & Ganglia, SLURM a plus
· Experience in scripting languages, such as bash / Perl / Expect / Python a plus
B4CORP Company Information
B4Corp is a small defense contracting company that focuses on providing an optimum environment for mission-focused, highly-skilled consultants to support the United States of America’s intelligence community and other defense organizations. B4Corp provides a low overhead, highly efficient, high salary environment that allows employees to excel at meeting the client’s needs. B4Corp is looking for information technology professionals that have a high sense of personal responsibility, self-motivation, and mission drive.
B4Corp’s dedication and care for its employees is reflected in the outstanding compensation and benefits B4Corp provides. Our salaries are second to none. B4Corp’s benefits reflect the company’s policy of putting the employees first. Our health insurance demonstrates this with 100% employer coverage and providing employees with a plan that has $0 copay, 0% coinsurance and an HSA that can allow employees to accrue health savings for the future. B4Corp’s maximum flexibility comp / makeup time policy, along with the company’s cafeteria-style benefit plan that allows employees to maximize their benefit dollars, reflects B4Corp’s commitment to its employees.
- Outstanding Salaries
- Full Vanguard 401k Plan – Featuring a full scope of investment options
– 100% employer matched contribution up to 6% of employee’s salary
– Ability to max out 401k savings $57k ($63.5k if over 50)
- Employees receive B4Corp phantom stock each year (2-year vesting period)
Insurance 100% Employer-Paid Premiums:
- United Health Care Choice Plus HSA POS Gold 1500 w/HSA
– Employer funded HSA to cover 100% health care deductible
– Health insurance: $0 copay, $0 co-insurance. Full scope protection for you and your family!
– 100% employer premium coverage for single and family
- Health Equity HSA – B4Corp contributes $1500.00 for single and $3000.00 for family into your Health Equity HSA to cover 100% of your health care deductible.
- Mutual of Omaha Dental VSP Vision Insurance Mutual of Omaha short-term disability (60% of salary up to $2,000.00/week)
- Mutual of Omaha long-term disability (60% of salary up to $10,000.00/month)
- Mutual of Omaha life insurance ($200,000.00)
Employee Referral Bonus:
- Refer a friend or a coworker and receive $2,000 per year for every year the person works for B4CORP
Paid Time Off (PTO):
- Seven weeks of leave per year (including ten federal holidays)
- Ability to purchase 2 additional weeks of vacation
- Flexible work schedule with comp time (with customer approval)
Tuition and Training:
- Free CBTNuggets Online Training Account
– More than 200 online IT courses on a large variety of topics, including networking, security, virtualization, and the cloud — from trusted vendors such as Cisco, Microsoft, and Google.
– Train anytime, anywhere, and on a variety of devices – even offline!
– Transcender® Practice Exams
– Virtual Labs
- Free L inux Academy Online Training Account
Internal Tracking -H1