Position Requires a Top Secret (TS/SCI) Clearance with a Polygraph.
Systems engineer with experience designing, configuring, and deploying data systems (servers w/ services, storage array mgmt, workstation config mgmt, database deployment/maintenance, user access/LDAP, handling peripherals. Hands on experience with Apple Mac OS hardware and software and iOS operating systems and technologies.
Position Level: Level 2 – Expert
Salary Range: Up to $175,000.00 per year
B4Corp Estimated Salary Ranges:
Position Level Min Salary Max Salary
Level 1 – Subject Matter Expert $160,000 $215,000
Level 2 – Expert $140,000 $195,000
Level 3 – Senior $110,000 $170,000
Level 4 – Full Performance $60,000 $100,000
We are B4Corp. The people supporting and securing some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. Our work has meaning and impact on the world around us, but also on us, and thats important.
B4Corp is your place. You make it your own by embracing autonomy, seizing opportunity, and being trusted to deliver your best every day.
We think. We act. We deliver. There is no challenge that we cant turn into opportunity. And our work depends on a Mission Systems Engineer joining our team to support Government activities at McLean, VA.
At B4Corp, people are our differentiator. As a Mission Systems Engineer supporting the customer, you will be trusted to provide in-depth knowledge and technical expertise in the areas of installation, maintenance, and support of Apple macOS and iOS operating systems and technologies. In this role, a typical day will include:
Performing systems administration support tasks for Apple macOS and iOS operating systems.
Providing in-depth research and analysis of issues.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Analyzing system and database logs and working with developers on high-level issues and new software deployments.
Identifying and resolving hardware and software problems related to Apple macOS, MS Windows, and iOS operating systems.
Performing system administration in a mixed virtual (VMWare) and physical environment.
Identifying, troubleshooting and remediating security vulnerabilities.
Troubleshooting basic end-to-end networking problems involving Apple clients and other IT devices and or services.
Identifying End-of-Life (EOL) issues, ensuring all Apple macOS / iOS systems applications are approved in accordance with customer requirements.
Providing user support for Apple macOS and iOS related issues.
Analyzing, testing and assisting team admins with regular maintenance duties such as patching, upgrades, and migrations to Apple macOS systems.
Demonstrated ability to effectively research, design, configure, and administer Apple macOS in a multi-system and/or multi-application environment.
Must have strong documentation and oral communication skills to clearly communicate with all levels of users, developers, managers and organizations.
Ability to work with others in a highly collaborative environment.
Ability to multi-task and balance multiple goals and priorities.
Self-Motivated, strong work ethic and commitment to quality.
Work experience must clearly demonstrate a strong working knowledge of Apple macOS and iOS; working knowledge and experience with Apple products.
This position includes required TDY travel to CONUS and OCONUS locations.
Education: Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Engineering or Physical Science and 5 years of experience in relevant technical field, to include: Systems design and analysis, data center design and implementation, network architecture and monitoring, research and development.
Minimum of 11 years related experience.
Security Clearance Level: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
WHAT B4Corp CAN OFFER YOU
Alignment to a mission-critical role that directly impacts the customers ability to effectively execute its mission.
Direct engagement with contractor leadership that centers upon career development/mobility, enhanced performance evaluation, and corporate information sharing & networking opportunities.
Placement on a dynamic team of talented professionals that organically fosters an environment of innovation, collaboration, and trust.
B4CORP Company Information
B4Corp is a small defense contracting company that focuses on providing an optimum environment for mission-focused, highly-skilled consultants to support the United States of America’s intelligence community and other defense organizations. B4Corp provides a low overhead, highly efficient, high salary environment that allows employees to excel at meeting the client’s needs. B4Corp is looking for information technology professionals that have a high sense of personal responsibility, self-motivation, and mission drive.
B4Corp’s dedication and care for its employees is reflected in the outstanding compensation and benefits B4Corp provides. Our salaries are second to none. B4Corp’s benefits reflect the company’s policy of putting the employees first. Our health insurance demonstrates this with 100% employer coverage and providing employees with a plan that has $0 copay, 0% coinsurance and an HSA that can allow employees to accrue health savings for the future. B4Corp’s maximum flexibility comp / makeup time policy, along with the company’s cafeteria-style benefit plan that allows employees to maximize their benefit dollars, reflects B4Corp’s commitment to its employees.
- Outstanding Salaries
- Full Vanguard 401k Plan – Featuring a full scope of investment options
– 100% employer matched contribution up to 6% of employee’s salary
– Ability to max out 401k savings $57k ($63.5k if over 50)
- Employees receive B4Corp phantom stock each year (2-year vesting period)
Insurance 100% Employer-Paid Premiums:
- United Health Care Choice Plus HSA POS Gold 1500 w/HSA
– Employer funded HSA to cover 100% health care deductible
– Health insurance: $0 copay, $0 co-insurance. Full scope protection for you and your family!
– 100% employer premium coverage for single and family
- Health Equity HSA – B4Corp contributes $1500.00 for single and $3000.00 for family into your Health Equity HSA to cover 100% of your health care deductible.
- Mutual of Omaha Dental VSP Vision Insurance Mutual of Omaha short-term disability (60% of salary up to $2,000.00/week)
- Mutual of Omaha long-term disability (60% of salary up to $10,000.00/month)
- Mutual of Omaha life insurance ($200,000.00)
Employee Referral Bonus:
- Refer a friend or a coworker and receive $2,000 per year for every year the person works for B4CORP
Paid Time Off (PTO):
- Seven weeks of leave per year (including ten federal holidays)
- Ability to purchase 2 additional weeks of vacation
- Flexible work schedule with comp time (with customer approval)
Tuition and Training:
- Free CBTNuggets Online Training Account
– More than 200 online IT courses on a large variety of topics, including networking, security, virtualization, and the cloud — from trusted vendors such as Cisco, Microsoft, and Google.
– Train anytime, anywhere, and on a variety of devices – even offline!
– Transcender® Practice Exams
– Virtual Labs
- Free L inux Academy Online Training Account
Internal Tracking -E900-011