Position Requires a Top Secret (TS/SCI) Clearance with a Polygraph.
We are seeking a Software Engineer who will work individually or as part of a team and oversee the operations and maintenance (O&M) of an on premise version of an Enterprise ServiceNow with IT Operations Management (ITOM).
Your responsibilities will include the following:
• Performing O&M on Legacy infrastructure
• Troubleshooting, patching, upgrading, and resolving incidents involving Commercial Cloud Services (C2S) components
• Creating and monitoring help desk tickets to resolve issues relating to ServiceNow and ITOM
• Developing and maintaining scripts for product upgrades and ensuring consistent deployment
• Developing or configuring new capabilities
• Performing security scans and the creation of security packages
• Creating and implementing security measures for safeguarding the infrastructure
• Carrying a pager or cell phone on a rotational basis
• Attending staff, customer, and Agile related meetings, as required
• Other duties, as assigned
Position Level: Level 2 – Expert
Salary Range: Up to $195,000.00 per year
B4Corp Estimated Salary Ranges:
Position Level Min Salary Max Salary
Level 1 – Subject Matter Expert $160,000 $215,000
Level 2 – Expert $140,000 $195,000
Level 3 – Senior $110,000 $170,000
Level 4 – Full Performance $60,000 $100,000
• Experience with ServiceNow ITOM
• Basic knowledge of Enterprise Service Management, including Incident and Event Management
• Experience with Linux OS and scripting language, such as PERL, Bash or Python
• Experience creating and modifying security documentation and resolving Plan of Actions and Milestones (POA&M) issues
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Ability to work closely with other software professionals and the customer’s community
• Background in Amazon Web Services (AWS) infrastructure
• Experience working in an Agile oriented environment
ServiceNow Certified System Administrator
B4CORP Company Information
B4Corp is a small defense contracting company that focuses on providing an optimum environment for mission-focused, highly-skilled consultants to support the United States of America’s intelligence community and other defense organizations. B4Corp provides a low overhead, highly efficient, high salary environment that allows employees to excel at meeting the client’s needs. B4Corp is looking for information technology professionals that have a high sense of personal responsibility, self-motivation, and mission drive.
B4Corp’s dedication and care for its employees is reflected in the outstanding compensation and benefits B4Corp provides. Our salaries are second to none. B4Corp’s benefits reflect the company’s policy of putting the employees first. Our health insurance demonstrates this with 100% employer coverage and providing employees with a plan that has $0 copay, 0% coinsurance and an HSA that can allow employees to accrue health savings for the future. B4Corp’s maximum flexibility comp / makeup time policy, along with the company’s cafeteria-style benefit plan that allows employees to maximize their benefit dollars, reflects B4Corp’s commitment to its employees.
- Outstanding Salaries
- Full Vanguard 401k Plan – Featuring a full scope of investment options
– 100% employer matched contribution up to 6% of employee’s salary
– Ability to max out 401k savings $57k ($63.5k if over 50)
- Employees receive B4Corp phantom stock each year (2-year vesting period)
Insurance 100% Employer-Paid Premiums:
- United Health Care Choice Plus HSA POS Gold 1500 w/HSA
– Employer funded HSA to cover 100% health care deductible
– Health insurance: $0 copay, $0 co-insurance. Full scope protection for you and your family!
– 100% employer premium coverage for single and family
- Health Equity HSA – B4Corp contributes $1500.00 for single and $3000.00 for family into your Health Equity HSA to cover 100% of your health care deductible.
- Mutual of Omaha Dental VSP Vision Insurance Mutual of Omaha short-term disability (60% of salary up to $2,000.00/week)
- Mutual of Omaha long-term disability (60% of salary up to $10,000.00/month)
- Mutual of Omaha life insurance ($200,000.00)
Employee Referral Bonus:
- Refer a friend or a coworker and receive $2,000 per year for every year the person works for B4CORP
Paid Time Off (PTO):
- Seven weeks of leave per year (including ten federal holidays)
- Ability to purchase 2 additional weeks of vacation
- Flexible work schedule with comp time (with customer approval)
Tuition and Training:
- Free CBTNuggets Online Training Account
– More than 200 online IT courses on a large variety of topics, including networking, security, virtualization, and the cloud — from trusted vendors such as Cisco, Microsoft, and Google.
– Train anytime, anywhere, and on a variety of devices – even offline!
– Transcender® Practice Exams
– Virtual Labs
- Free L inux Academy Online Training Account
Internal Tracking -T2001