Position Requires a Top Secret (TS/SCI) Clearance with a Polygraph.
We are seeking a Splunk Enterprise Security Architect who will provide expertise and a specialized Splunk related focus to an infrastructure team managing a mission and enabling enterprise-level machine data analytics solution that supports the customer’s mission-critical information systems in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
Your responsibilities will include the following:
• Enhancing Splunk Enterprise Security (ES) use cases by identifying and collecting machine and non-machine data sets to assist in identifying potential threats and malicious behavior
• Developing methods for alerting and monitoring within Splunk and Splunk ES
• Developing techniques and custom scripts, as needed to facilitate automation, integration, and operational efficiencies for Splunk ES and other applications, queries, knowledge objects, and data models
• Creating technical documentation of Splunk architecture and configuration
• Collaborating with other engineers and analysts to enhance the development of actionable business and cyber intelligence, troubleshooting performance issues, and combatting threats
• Educating management and peers about Splunk related issues
Position Level: Level 1 – Subject Matter Expert
Salary Range: Up to $215,000.00 per year
B4Corp Estimated Salary Ranges:
Position Level Min Salary Max Salary
Level 1 – Subject Matter Expert $160,000 $215,000
Level 2 – Expert $140,000 $195,000
Level 3 – Senior $110,000 $170,000
Level 4 – Full Performance $60,000 $100,000
• Minimum 1 year of experience administering Splunk ES and Splunk Enterprise
• Minimum 5 years of demonstrated experience with engineering, deploying, maintaining, and utilizing security information and event management (SIEM) applications
• Minimum 1 year of demonstrated experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS) architecture
• Demonstrated expert level knowledge of Linux systems with configuration management via tools, such as Ansible
• Experience utilizing command-line interfaces, as well as experience with scripting (e.g., Python, PowerShell, and Bash), queries (e.g., Transact-SQL), and regular expression
• Ability to research and clearly articulate, verbally and in writing, recommended solutions
• Demonstrated aptitude for analytical thinking, problem solving, and working multiple tasks concurrently
• Exceptional interpersonal skills with the ability to work in a team-oriented and collaborative environment
• Ability to build advanced dashboards, automate report generation, and interface with other systems utilizing Splunk as the default platform
• Ability to interpret, update, and develop scripts executed on the Linux platform utilizing Python, Bash, etc.
• Experience with Splunk’s IT Service Intelligence (ITSI) app
• Familiarity with Microsoft Windows environments
• Demonstrated experience with DNS, DHCP, and file storage technologies
• Demonstrated experience with physical and virtual server architecture and network fundamentals
• Linux+ (highly preferred)
• Splunk Certified Enterprise Security Admin
• AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate
B4CORP Company Information
B4Corp is a small defense contracting company that focuses on providing an optimum environment for mission-focused, highly-skilled consultants to support the United States of America’s intelligence community and other defense organizations. B4Corp provides a low overhead, highly efficient, high salary environment that allows employees to excel at meeting the client’s needs. B4Corp is looking for information technology professionals that have a high sense of personal responsibility, self-motivation, and mission drive.
B4Corp’s dedication and care for its employees is reflected in the outstanding compensation and benefits B4Corp provides. Our salaries are second to none. B4Corp’s benefits reflect the company’s policy of putting the employees first. Our health insurance demonstrates this with 100% employer coverage and providing employees with a plan that has $0 copay, 0% coinsurance and an HSA that can allow employees to accrue health savings for the future. B4Corp’s maximum flexibility comp / makeup time policy, along with the company’s cafeteria-style benefit plan that allows employees to maximize their benefit dollars, reflects B4Corp’s commitment to its employees.
- Outstanding Salaries
- Full Vanguard 401k Plan – Featuring a full scope of investment options
– 100% employer matched contribution up to 6% of employee’s salary
– Ability to max out 401k savings $57k ($63.5k if over 50)
- Employees receive B4Corp phantom stock each year (2-year vesting period)
Insurance 100% Employer-Paid Premiums:
- United Health Care Choice Plus HSA POS Gold 1500 w/HSA
– Employer funded HSA to cover 100% health care deductible
– Health insurance: $0 copay, $0 co-insurance. Full scope protection for you and your family!
– 100% employer premium coverage for single and family
- Health Equity HSA – B4Corp contributes $1500.00 for single and $3000.00 for family into your Health Equity HSA to cover 100% of your health care deductible.
- Mutual of Omaha Dental VSP Vision Insurance Mutual of Omaha short-term disability (60% of salary up to $2,000.00/week)
- Mutual of Omaha long-term disability (60% of salary up to $10,000.00/month)
- Mutual of Omaha life insurance ($200,000.00)
Employee Referral Bonus:
- Refer a friend or a coworker and receive $2,000 per year for every year the person works for B4CORP
Paid Time Off (PTO):
- Seven weeks of leave per year (including ten federal holidays)
- Ability to purchase 2 additional weeks of vacation
- Flexible work schedule with comp time (with customer approval)
Tuition and Training:
- Free CBTNuggets Online Training Account
– More than 200 online IT courses on a large variety of topics, including networking, security, virtualization, and the cloud — from trusted vendors such as Cisco, Microsoft, and Google.
– Train anytime, anywhere, and on a variety of devices – even offline!
– Transcender® Practice Exams
– Virtual Labs
- Free L inux Academy Online Training Account
Internal Tracking -T2308