Position Requires a Top Secret (TS/SCI) Clearance with a Polygraph.
We have an opportunity for you to work with a team that is digging into the forefront of the Amazon Cloud and Microsoft Azure. As an Agile Engineer expert, you will be responsible for facilitating program-level software and infrastructure development processes, program execution, escalating impediments, managing risk, and enabling continuous improvement. You will also, provide total systems perspective, including a technical understanding of relationships, dependencies, and requirements. This is a high visibility position that requires attention to detail and experience in the Agile discipline. In this role, you will have the opportunity to shape and manage the programs Agile/Scrum process in support of the customers on-prem and multi-cloud environment, as well as the respective COTS/GOTS products.
Your responsibilities will include the following:
Establishing and refining product backlog, managing the sprint calendar for the release trains, and coordinating release planning events, such as the backlog grooming, sprint planning, and retrospective
Facilitating sprint planning and supporting program-level ceremonies, supporting portfolio owner in leading program execution, and coaching program teams in continuous improvement of value delivery
Facilitating Scrum of Scrums
Identifying risks to the product owner for mitigation
Driving the release through creating transparency utilizing metrics to drive positive change
Identifying and facilitating resolution of dependencies and/or elevating program-level impediments to the product and portfolio owners
Maintaining Jira and other tracking tools
Position Level: Level 1 – Subject Matter Expert
Salary Range: Up to $215,000.00 per year
B4Corp Estimated Salary Ranges:
Position Level Min Salary Max Salary
Level 1 – Subject Matter Expert $160,000 $215,000
Level 2 – Expert $140,000 $195,000
Level 3 – Senior $110,000 $170,000
Level 4 – Full Performance $60,000 $100,000
Considered an expert in scrum master function
Expertise in project management and Agile methodology tools and techniques
Experience employing DevOps techniques, including continuous integration and continuous deployment (CI/CD)
Knowledge and use of industry-standard project methods, tools, and techniques (e.g., Kanban, velocity charts, control charts, burn-down metrics, etc.)
Strong team working skills across client and geographically dispersed virtual teams
Demonstrated experience managing and coaching teams
Demonstrated on-the-job experience in project scheduling and project tools, such as Jira and Primavera
Demonstrated on-the-job experience with requirements gathering and definition, working with stakeholders, coordination and facilitation of meetings, and technical discussions of requirements
Demonstrated commitment to IT methodologies, processes and standards for project management and Agile methodology
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Strong IT background and sound understanding of cloud-based technologies
Strong group facilitation and interaction skills
Knowledge of business process mapping and optimization skills
Knowledge and experience with JIRA
Demonstrated knowledge and experience with Project Management Framework (PMF)
Certified Scrum Professional (CSP)
Project Management Professional (PMP)
B4CORP Company Information
B4Corp is a small defense contracting company that focuses on providing an optimum environment for mission-focused, highly-skilled consultants to support the United States of America’s intelligence community and other defense organizations. B4Corp provides a low overhead, highly efficient, high salary environment that allows employees to excel at meeting the client’s needs. B4Corp is looking for information technology professionals that have a high sense of personal responsibility, self-motivation, and mission drive.
B4Corp’s dedication and care for its employees is reflected in the outstanding compensation and benefits B4Corp provides. Our salaries are second to none. B4Corp’s benefits reflect the company’s policy of putting the employees first. Our health insurance demonstrates this with 100% employer coverage and providing employees with a plan that has $0 copay, 0% coinsurance and an HSA that can allow employees to accrue health savings for the future. B4Corp’s maximum flexibility comp / makeup time policy, along with the company’s cafeteria-style benefit plan that allows employees to maximize their benefit dollars, reflects B4Corp’s commitment to its employees.
- Outstanding Salaries
- Full Vanguard 401k Plan – Featuring a full scope of investment options
– 100% employer matched contribution up to 6% of employee’s salary
– Ability to max out 401k savings $57k ($63.5k if over 50)
- Employees receive B4Corp phantom stock each year (2-year vesting period)
Insurance 100% Employer-Paid Premiums:
- United Health Care Choice Plus HSA POS Gold 1500 w/HSA
– Employer funded HSA to cover 100% health care deductible
– Health insurance: $0 copay, $0 co-insurance. Full scope protection for you and your family!
– 100% employer premium coverage for single and family
- Health Equity HSA – B4Corp contributes $1500.00 for single and $3000.00 for family into your Health Equity HSA to cover 100% of your health care deductible.
- Mutual of Omaha Dental VSP Vision Insurance Mutual of Omaha short-term disability (60% of salary up to $2,000.00/week)
- Mutual of Omaha long-term disability (60% of salary up to $10,000.00/month)
- Mutual of Omaha life insurance ($200,000.00)
Employee Referral Bonus:
- Refer a friend or a coworker and receive $2,000 per year for every year the person works for B4CORP
Paid Time Off (PTO):
- Seven weeks of leave per year (including ten federal holidays)
- Ability to purchase 2 additional weeks of vacation
- Flexible work schedule with comp time (with customer approval)
Tuition and Training:
- Free CBTNuggets Online Training Account
– More than 200 online IT courses on a large variety of topics, including networking, security, virtualization, and the cloud — from trusted vendors such as Cisco, Microsoft, and Google.
– Train anytime, anywhere, and on a variety of devices – even offline!
– Transcender® Practice Exams
– Virtual Labs
- Free L inux Academy Online Training Account
Internal Tracking -T2433