Position Requires a Top Secret (TS/SCI) Clearance with a Polygraph.
We are seeking a ServiceNow Developer who will assist in the technical solution and development / implementation of ServiceNow modules, including a major re-platforming effort of legacy applications to the ServiceNow platform. As a ServiceNow Developer, you will deliver products and services defined throughout the life cycle of the project and resolve post-production deficiencies. You will also, manage and participate in designing and developing ServiceNow Workflow, Business Rules, Dashboards, Script Includes, Notifications, Integration, Content Management System (CMS), and ITSM Modules, including Incident Events, Problem Management, Change Management, Knowledge Management Database / Known Error Database (KMDB / KEDB), Request Management, Service Catalog, Asset Management, Configuration Management Database (CMDB), Human Resources Service Management (HRSM), and other ServiceNow modules, as required.
Your responsibilities will include the following:
• Requirements elicitation, design, development, testing, training, and implementation support
• Managing the ServiceNow solution design, development, testing, and go-live support
• Transitioning legacy platforms to ServiceNow
• Understanding the business context and how to translate business and functional requirements into a sustainable ServiceNow implementation
• Working with project resources to define sustainment governance and processes as part of operational transition
• Providing insight and expertise into the ServiceNow platform capabilities and roadmap
• Working with technical subject-matter experts (SMEs) to identify and refine data requirements
• Working closely with the ServiceNow technical team to convert requirements into design and migration steps
• Working with customer SMEs and senior leadership to ensure systems requirements are met
Position Level: Level 2 – Expert
Salary Range: Up to $195,000.00 per year
B4Corp Estimated Salary Ranges:
Position Level Min Salary Max Salary
Level 1 – Subject Matter Expert $160,000 $215,000
Level 2 – Expert $140,000 $195,000
Level 3 – Senior $110,000 $170,000
Level 4 – Full Performance $60,000 $100,000
• Good problem solver and out of the box thinker
• Familiarity with systems integration utilizing web services and other web-based technologies
• 5+ Years of experience as a Business Analyst / Architect for development and implementation projects
• 5+ Years of experience performing ServiceNow analysis, architecture, and application development or similar responsibility
• 5+ Years of hands-on experience with ServiceNow components, such as Change Management, Service Catalog, Incident Management, Problem Management, Asset Management, Release Management, CMDB, Knowledge Management, Self-Service Portal, etc.
• 9+ Years of experience performing change management
• Prior experience participating in the full Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), including analysis, design, coding, testing, and promotion into production
• Excellent knowledge of ServiceNow best practices and ongoing knowledge of the latest ServiceNow features
• Knowledge of Web 2.0 technologies, such as Java scripting, XML, HTML, Ajax, CSS, JSON, Perl, Apache Jelly, jQuery, AngularJS, etc.
• Experience in building custom applications in ServiceNow by defining data tables and user interface based on business logic
• Experience in customer application development and integration on ServiceNow platform, including UI development with web technologies, such as DOM and HTML
• Experience with relational databases, such as MySQL and Oracle
• Intermediate to senior level experience in CMS, Service Catalog, Service Portal, and widget customization
• Experience in technical writing for requirements, design, testing, training, and project management documents
• ITIL v3 Foundation
• ServiceNow Certified System Administrator
• ServiceNow Certified Application Developer
• ServiceNow Certified Implementation Specialist
B4CORP Company Information
B4Corp is a small defense contracting company that focuses on providing an optimum environment for mission-focused, highly-skilled consultants to support the United States of America’s intelligence community and other defense organizations. B4Corp provides a low overhead, highly efficient, high salary environment that allows employees to excel at meeting the client’s needs. B4Corp is looking for information technology professionals that have a high sense of personal responsibility, self-motivation, and mission drive.
B4Corp’s dedication and care for its employees is reflected in the outstanding compensation and benefits B4Corp provides. Our salaries are second to none. B4Corp’s benefits reflect the company’s policy of putting the employees first. Our health insurance demonstrates this with 100% employer coverage and providing employees with a plan that has $0 copay, 0% coinsurance and an HSA that can allow employees to accrue health savings for the future. B4Corp’s maximum flexibility comp / makeup time policy, along with the company’s cafeteria-style benefit plan that allows employees to maximize their benefit dollars, reflects B4Corp’s commitment to its employees.
- Outstanding Salaries
- Full Vanguard 401k Plan – Featuring a full scope of investment options
– 100% employer matched contribution up to 6% of employee’s salary
– Ability to max out 401k savings $57k ($63.5k if over 50)
- Employees receive B4Corp phantom stock each year (2-year vesting period)
Insurance 100% Employer-Paid Premiums:
- United Health Care Choice Plus HSA POS Gold 1500 w/HSA
– Employer funded HSA to cover 100% health care deductible
– Health insurance: $0 copay, $0 co-insurance. Full scope protection for you and your family!
– 100% employer premium coverage for single and family
- Health Equity HSA – B4Corp contributes $1500.00 for single and $3000.00 for family into your Health Equity HSA to cover 100% of your health care deductible.
- Mutual of Omaha Dental VSP Vision Insurance Mutual of Omaha short-term disability (60% of salary up to $2,000.00/week)
- Mutual of Omaha long-term disability (60% of salary up to $10,000.00/month)
- Mutual of Omaha life insurance ($200,000.00)
Employee Referral Bonus:
- Refer a friend or a coworker and receive $2,000 per year for every year the person works for B4CORP
Paid Time Off (PTO):
- Seven weeks of leave per year (including ten federal holidays)
- Ability to purchase 2 additional weeks of vacation
- Flexible work schedule with comp time (with customer approval)
Tuition and Training:
- Free CBTNuggets Online Training Account
– More than 200 online IT courses on a large variety of topics, including networking, security, virtualization, and the cloud — from trusted vendors such as Cisco, Microsoft, and Google.
– Train anytime, anywhere, and on a variety of devices – even offline!
– Transcender® Practice Exams
– Virtual Labs
- Free L inux Academy Online Training Account
Internal Tracking -T2704