Position Requires a Top Secret (TS/SCI) Clearance with a Polygraph.
We are seeking a Cloud Engineer who will serve as a technical project resource and assist lead and implement the implementation of customer application systems to the Amazon Web Services (AWS) Cloud. As a Cloud Engineer, you will be required to provide hands-on technical support for the planning, design, development, testing, implementation, and deployment.
Your responsibilities will include the following:
Supporting the development of technical solution for application systems and components implemented to multiple cloud environments
Conducting analysis and design to meet requirements
Implementing and deploying solutions development for systems and/or applications
Providing some support for cost estimates to clients based on architecture designs
Converting business requirements into detailed systems architecture and solution design
Providing technical oversight, troubleshooting support, and guidance during the program execution
Providing hands-on technical support during the development, implementation, and deployment of the solution
Providing education and technical advice to implement a continuous integration/continuous deployment (CI/CD) methodology with Jenkins Pipeline, GitHub, and AWS CodeDeploy
Keeping abreast of emerging technologies and standards
Position Level: Level 1 – Subject Matter Expert
Salary Range: Up to $215,000.00 per year
B4Corp Estimated Salary Ranges:
Position Level Min Salary Max Salary
Level 1 – Subject Matter Expert $160,000 $215,000
Level 2 – Expert $140,000 $195,000
Level 3 – Senior $110,000 $170,000
Level 4 – Full Performance $60,000 $100,000
Professional experience architecting and operating solutions built on AWS
Experience working with large enterprise application environments
Experience with implementing cloud applications workloads or migrating from on-premise to cloud
Understanding of different types of storage (e.g., block and file), availability zones, compute types and application requirements
Understanding of API integration and management (gateways), monitoring workloads, and creating application dashboards in the cloud
Fundamental knowledge of cloud identity and access management (IAM) and enterprise compliance
Experience provisioning compute, network, and storage resources, as well as experience supporting application workloads, enterprise volume of traffic and on-premise application integration
Experience with scaling out versus up and utilizing elastic services and load balancers
Hands-on experience with deploying, testing, and managing enterprise applications to the cloud
Ability to understand the business requirements and convert them into solution designs
AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate
B4CORP Company Information
B4Corp is a small defense contracting company that focuses on providing an optimum environment for mission-focused, highly-skilled consultants to support the United States of America’s intelligence community and other defense organizations. B4Corp provides a low overhead, highly efficient, high salary environment that allows employees to excel at meeting the client’s needs. B4Corp is looking for information technology professionals that have a high sense of personal responsibility, self-motivation, and mission drive.
B4Corp’s dedication and care for its employees is reflected in the outstanding compensation and benefits B4Corp provides. Our salaries are second to none. B4Corp’s benefits reflect the company’s policy of putting the employees first. Our health insurance demonstrates this with 100% employer coverage and providing employees with a plan that has $0 copay, 0% coinsurance and an HSA that can allow employees to accrue health savings for the future. B4Corp’s maximum flexibility comp / makeup time policy, along with the company’s cafeteria-style benefit plan that allows employees to maximize their benefit dollars, reflects B4Corp’s commitment to its employees.
- Outstanding Salaries
- Full Vanguard 401k Plan – Featuring a full scope of investment options
– 100% employer matched contribution up to 6% of employee’s salary
– Ability to max out 401k savings $57k ($63.5k if over 50)
- Employees receive B4Corp phantom stock each year (2-year vesting period)
Insurance 100% Employer-Paid Premiums:
- United Health Care Choice Plus HSA POS Gold 1500 w/HSA
– Employer funded HSA to cover 100% health care deductible
– Health insurance: $0 copay, $0 co-insurance. Full scope protection for you and your family!
– 100% employer premium coverage for single and family
- Health Equity HSA – B4Corp contributes $1500.00 for single and $3000.00 for family into your Health Equity HSA to cover 100% of your health care deductible.
- Mutual of Omaha Dental VSP Vision Insurance Mutual of Omaha short-term disability (60% of salary up to $2,000.00/week)
- Mutual of Omaha long-term disability (60% of salary up to $10,000.00/month)
- Mutual of Omaha life insurance ($200,000.00)
Employee Referral Bonus:
- Refer a friend or a coworker and receive $2,000 per year for every year the person works for B4CORP
Paid Time Off (PTO):
- Seven weeks of leave per year (including ten federal holidays)
- Ability to purchase 2 additional weeks of vacation
- Flexible work schedule with comp time (with customer approval)
Tuition and Training:
- Free CBTNuggets Online Training Account
– More than 200 online IT courses on a large variety of topics, including networking, security, virtualization, and the cloud — from trusted vendors such as Cisco, Microsoft, and Google.
– Train anytime, anywhere, and on a variety of devices – even offline!
– Transcender® Practice Exams
– Virtual Labs
- Free L inux Academy Online Training Account
Internal Tracking -T2706