Position Requires a Top Secret (TS/SCI) Clearance with a Polygraph.
We are seeking a Systems Administrator to join our team and provide Tier 3 and Tier 4 hardware and software support for a Microsoft Windows platform that is hosted on physical and virtual technologies through the usage of VMware, vSphere, vCenter, and/or Hyper-V.
Your responsibilities will include the following:
Performing Microsoft Windows Server configuration management for a worldwide enterprise of significant scope
Identifying systems integrity issues and solutions for the full systems life cycle from concept to disposal
Providing staff and users with assistance solving technical issues, malfunctions, and platform problems
Testing, maintaining, and monitoring systems, including coordinating the installation and deployments
Participating in development discussions and acting as a SME for the field operations and maintenance (O&M) team to provide insight into daily operations issues and requirements
Performing daily enterprise health and configuration audits
Building out platform in support of new site deployments
Participating in product acceptance reviews and providing recommendations from field O&M
Providing leadership insight into issues, concerns, and innovations to ensure the field O&M team continues to maintain competitive advantage and stay ahead of technologies
Other duties, as assigned
Position Level: Level 1 – Subject Matter Expert
Salary Range: Up to $215,000.00 per year
B4Corp Estimated Salary Ranges:
Position Level Min Salary Max Salary
Level 1 – Subject Matter Expert $160,000 $215,000
Level 2 – Expert $140,000 $195,000
Level 3 – Senior $110,000 $170,000
Level 4 – Full Performance $60,000 $100,000
Must be familiar with virtual desktop infrastructure (VDI), FSA2, and Aegis solutions
Experience with Microsoft Windows Server
Experience with PowerShell
Demonstrated experience in an IT or server support environment
Experience in customer service, relationship building, and time allocation
Experience and/or proficiency in two (2) or more of the following areas:
o NetApp storage
At least one of the following certifications:
o Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE)
o Microsoft Certified IT Professional (MCITP)
o Microsoft Windows Server Administration
o VMware Certified Professional (VCP)
Other relevant vendor professional certification current within the last 3 to 5 years
B4CORP Company Information
B4Corp is a small defense contracting company that focuses on providing an optimum environment for mission-focused, highly-skilled consultants to support the United States of America’s intelligence community and other defense organizations. B4Corp provides a low overhead, highly efficient, high salary environment that allows employees to excel at meeting the client’s needs. B4Corp is looking for information technology professionals that have a high sense of personal responsibility, self-motivation, and mission drive.
B4Corp’s dedication and care for its employees is reflected in the outstanding compensation and benefits B4Corp provides. Our salaries are second to none. B4Corp’s benefits reflect the company’s policy of putting the employees first. Our health insurance demonstrates this with 100% employer coverage and providing employees with a plan that has $0 copay, 0% coinsurance and an HSA that can allow employees to accrue health savings for the future. B4Corp’s maximum flexibility comp / makeup time policy, along with the company’s cafeteria-style benefit plan that allows employees to maximize their benefit dollars, reflects B4Corp’s commitment to its employees.
- Outstanding Salaries
- Full Vanguard 401k Plan – Featuring a full scope of investment options
– 100% employer matched contribution up to 6% of employee’s salary
– Ability to max out 401k savings $57k ($63.5k if over 50)
- Employees receive B4Corp phantom stock each year (2-year vesting period)
Insurance 100% Employer-Paid Premiums:
- United Health Care Choice Plus HSA POS Gold 1500 w/HSA
– Employer funded HSA to cover 100% health care deductible
– Health insurance: $0 copay, $0 co-insurance. Full scope protection for you and your family!
– 100% employer premium coverage for single and family
- Health Equity HSA – B4Corp contributes $1500.00 for single and $3000.00 for family into your Health Equity HSA to cover 100% of your health care deductible.
- Mutual of Omaha Dental VSP Vision Insurance Mutual of Omaha short-term disability (60% of salary up to $2,000.00/week)
- Mutual of Omaha long-term disability (60% of salary up to $10,000.00/month)
- Mutual of Omaha life insurance ($200,000.00)
Employee Referral Bonus:
- Refer a friend or a coworker and receive $2,000 per year for every year the person works for B4CORP
Paid Time Off (PTO):
- Seven weeks of leave per year (including ten federal holidays)
- Ability to purchase 2 additional weeks of vacation
- Flexible work schedule with comp time (with customer approval)
Tuition and Training:
- Free CBTNuggets Online Training Account
– More than 200 online IT courses on a large variety of topics, including networking, security, virtualization, and the cloud — from trusted vendors such as Cisco, Microsoft, and Google.
– Train anytime, anywhere, and on a variety of devices – even offline!
– Transcender® Practice Exams
– Virtual Labs
- Free L inux Academy Online Training Account
Internal Tracking -T2707