Position Requires a Top Secret (TS/SCI) Clearance with a Polygraph.
This role performs data management tasks. This includes data design, data structure identification, database schema definition, data access privilege management, data query optimization, documentation, database instance upgrades, long-range requirements, operational guidelines, and data protection. Duties also includes entering and reviewing data within the database, ensuring user data integrity, maintaining database support tools, database tables and dictionaries, recovery and back-up procedures, and making recommendations regarding enhancements and/or improvements.
Position Level: Level 4 – Full Performance
Salary Range: Up to $100,000.00 per year
B4Corp Estimated Salary Ranges:
Position Level Min Salary Max Salary
Level 1 – Subject Matter Expert $160,000 $215,000
Level 2 – Expert $140,000 $195,000
Level 3 – Senior $110,000 $170,000
Level 4 – Full Performance $60,000 $100,000
This role uses Data Engineering, Data Science and Software Engineer techniques to satisfy customer requirements in processing, transforming and enriching large scale datasets. This role designs, develops, tests and maintains processing pipelines, web services and APIs to condition, enhance, model and apply domain-specific logic to data for use by API consumers and Mission Applications. This role deals with a wide variety of raw data and data processed at different levels using Python or Java and associated libraries or frameworks: Spark, PySpark, Spark Streaming, DataFrames, Flask, Scikit-Learn, Parquet, Numpy, Pandas, etc.) that utilize, collect, aggregate and clean large data sets to implement services perform analysis, extraction, and enrichment for persistence in various data stores. This role collaborates across a team of Data Engineers, Data Scientists, Administrators, and Software Engineers to produce work products using a CI/CD workflow in an Agile development process.
• This role supports objectives and tasks by leveraging numerous tools, techniques and infrastructures to include Elasticsearch, Spark, and AWS/S3
• Responsible for building, orchestrating and running data migrations across different datastores/databases and environments, for example, data migration from an on-premises Elasticsearch cluster to a cloud hosted Elasticsearch cluster.
• Responsible for building solutions that respect customer data policy, retention, compliance, governance and handling requirements
• Coordinates across various internal teams to ensure linkage between numerous data sources
• Degree in engineering, computer science, or other related technical field or degree in a business or management-related field accompanied by experience managing technical requirements in complex programs.
• Hands-on experience with Python, Java and data processing, manipulation or querying (SQL or NoSQL)
• Hands-on experience with Spark/PySpark, MapReduce or other large scale distributed processing frameworks.
• Experience working on complex scenarios and challenges and devising courses of action to resolve situations with predictable outcomes.
• Experience working on critical objectives where decision making is of utmost concern to the outcome.
Candidate must have Bachelors with 4-8 years of prior relevant experience
Candidate must have an active TS/SCI with polygraph
Experience with tools like Git, Jenkins, Unix bash scripting
Experience developing in or deploying to AWS
B4CORP Company Information
B4Corp is a small defense contracting company that focuses on providing an optimum environment for mission-focused, highly-skilled consultants to support the United States of America’s intelligence community and other defense organizations. B4Corp provides a low overhead, highly efficient, high salary environment that allows employees to excel at meeting the client’s needs. B4Corp is looking for information technology professionals that have a high sense of personal responsibility, self-motivation, and mission drive.
B4Corp’s dedication and care for its employees is reflected in the outstanding compensation and benefits B4Corp provides. Our salaries are second to none. B4Corp’s benefits reflect the company’s policy of putting the employees first. Our health insurance demonstrates this with 100% employer coverage and providing employees with a plan that has $0 copay, 0% coinsurance and an HSA that can allow employees to accrue health savings for the future. B4Corp’s maximum flexibility comp / makeup time policy, along with the company’s cafeteria-style benefit plan that allows employees to maximize their benefit dollars, reflects B4Corp’s commitment to its employees.
- Outstanding Salaries
- Full Vanguard 401k Plan – Featuring a full scope of investment options
– 100% employer matched contribution up to 6% of employee’s salary
– Ability to max out 401k savings $57k ($63.5k if over 50)
- Employees receive B4Corp phantom stock each year (2-year vesting period)
Insurance 100% Employer-Paid Premiums:
- United Health Care Choice Plus HSA POS Gold 1500 w/HSA
– Employer funded HSA to cover 100% health care deductible
– Health insurance: $0 copay, $0 co-insurance. Full scope protection for you and your family!
– 100% employer premium coverage for single and family
- Health Equity HSA – B4Corp contributes $1500.00 for single and $3000.00 for family into your Health Equity HSA to cover 100% of your health care deductible.
- Mutual of Omaha Dental VSP Vision Insurance Mutual of Omaha short-term disability (60% of salary up to $2,000.00/week)
- Mutual of Omaha long-term disability (60% of salary up to $10,000.00/month)
- Mutual of Omaha life insurance ($200,000.00)
Employee Referral Bonus:
- Refer a friend or a coworker and receive $2,000 per year for every year the person works for B4CORP
Paid Time Off (PTO):
- Seven weeks of leave per year (including ten federal holidays)
- Ability to purchase 2 additional weeks of vacation
- Flexible work schedule with comp time (with customer approval)
Tuition and Training:
- Free CBTNuggets Online Training Account
– More than 200 online IT courses on a large variety of topics, including networking, security, virtualization, and the cloud — from trusted vendors such as Cisco, Microsoft, and Google.
– Train anytime, anywhere, and on a variety of devices – even offline!
– Transcender® Practice Exams
– Virtual Labs
- Free L inux Academy Online Training Account
Internal Tracking -R74