Position Requires a Top Secret (TS/SCI) Clearance with a Polygraph.
This role provides IT infrastructure engineering, administration, and operations.
This role maintains enterprise server infrastructure to ensure proper configuration, availability, performance, capacity, and maintenance (including application of the latest patches and upgrades).
This role monitors technology obsolescence, manages upgrades, and evaluates alternatives across on-premises and cloud IT infrastructures, both virtual and physical.
This role monitors operations and collects and evaluates metrics to manage IT infrastructure services and for inclusion into project KPIs and Service Level Agreements (SLA).
This individual performs:
– risk assessment
– risk mitigation analysis
– vendor trade studies
– appropriate documentation to ensure IT infrastructure services are available according to established Service Level Agreements (SLA).
This role ensures continuity of operations including disaster recovery.
Position Level: Level 1 – Subject Matter Expert
Salary Range: Up to $215,000.00 per year
B4Corp Estimated Salary Ranges:
Position Level Min Salary Max Salary
Level 1 – Subject Matter Expert $160,000 $215,000
Level 2 – Expert $140,000 $195,000
Level 3 – Senior $110,000 $170,000
Level 4 – Full Performance $60,000 $100,000
This role provides IT infrastructure engineering, administration, and operations on a SAFe Agile program. This role maintains enterprise server infrastructure to ensure proper configuration, availability, performance, capacity, and maintenance (including application of the latest patches and upgrades). This role monitors technology obsolescence, manages upgrades, and evaluates alternatives across on-premises and cloud IT infrastructures, both virtual and physical. This role monitors operations, collects, and evaluates metrics to manage IT Infrastructure services and for inclusion into project KPIs and Service Level Agreements (SLA). This individual performs risk assessment; risk mitigation analysis, vendor trade studies, and appropriate documentation to ensure IT infrastructure services are available according to established Service Level Agreements (SLA). This role ensures continuity of operations including disaster recovery.
• This role is responsible for architecture, design, installation, configuration, administration, support, and maintenance of networks, including associated hardware and cloud resources. Duties include updating to new technologies, tuning performance, and prioritizing the implementation of critical system patches. This infrastructure includes on-premises and cloud resources.
• Responsible for installation, configuration, administration, support and maintenance of systems including those associated with hardware and cloud resources.
• Updates to new technologies, tuning performance, defining storage needs, and prioritizing the implementation of critical system patches.
• Tasked with managing infrastructure resources for on-prem and cloud environments.
• Experience with Cloud technologies -AWS
• Exceptional scripting skills with shell, python, PERL and the like
• Proven experience installing and maintaining security patches on servers
Documented experience creating maintaining and implanting detailed documentation for standard systems operating procedures
• Extensive experience supporting Windows and Unix environments
• Ability to analyze available hardware and software from external vendors and make recommendations for purchase and installation
• Experience with ITIL
• In-depth knowledge of Cisco Enterprise environments
• Extensive experience with IP, Routing and Connection services
• Extensive experience applying expertise on multiple complex work assignments.
• Extensive experience developing methodologies and presenting solutions to problems.
• Experience contributing to deliverables and meeting performance metrics.
• Experience working on a SAFe Agile Framework.
Candidate must have Bachelors with 12-15 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 10-13 years of prior relevant experience.
Candidate must be US Citizen.
• Experience developing DevOps infrastructure using GitHub, Jenkins, Ansible and related tools.
B4CORP Company Information
B4Corp is a small defense contracting company that focuses on providing an optimum environment for mission-focused, highly-skilled consultants to support the United States of America’s intelligence community and other defense organizations. B4Corp provides a low overhead, highly efficient, high salary environment that allows employees to excel at meeting the client’s needs. B4Corp is looking for information technology professionals that have a high sense of personal responsibility, self-motivation, and mission drive.
B4Corp’s dedication and care for its employees is reflected in the outstanding compensation and benefits B4Corp provides. Our salaries are second to none. B4Corp’s benefits reflect the company’s policy of putting the employees first. Our health insurance demonstrates this with 100% employer coverage and providing employees with a plan that has $0 copay, 0% coinsurance and an HSA that can allow employees to accrue health savings for the future. B4Corp’s maximum flexibility comp / makeup time policy, along with the company’s cafeteria-style benefit plan that allows employees to maximize their benefit dollars, reflects B4Corp’s commitment to its employees.
- Outstanding Salaries
- Full Vanguard 401k Plan – Featuring a full scope of investment options
– 100% employer matched contribution up to 6% of employee’s salary
– Ability to max out 401k savings $57k ($63.5k if over 50)
- Employees receive B4Corp phantom stock each year (2-year vesting period)
Insurance 100% Employer-Paid Premiums:
- United Health Care Choice Plus HSA POS Gold 1500 w/HSA
– Employer funded HSA to cover 100% health care deductible
– Health insurance: $0 copay, $0 co-insurance. Full scope protection for you and your family!
– 100% employer premium coverage for single and family
- Health Equity HSA – B4Corp contributes $1500.00 for single and $3000.00 for family into your Health Equity HSA to cover 100% of your health care deductible.
- Mutual of Omaha Dental VSP Vision Insurance Mutual of Omaha short-term disability (60% of salary up to $2,000.00/week)
- Mutual of Omaha long-term disability (60% of salary up to $10,000.00/month)
- Mutual of Omaha life insurance ($200,000.00)
Employee Referral Bonus:
- Refer a friend or a coworker and receive $2,000 per year for every year the person works for B4CORP
Paid Time Off (PTO):
- Seven weeks of leave per year (including ten federal holidays)
- Ability to purchase 2 additional weeks of vacation
- Flexible work schedule with comp time (with customer approval)
Tuition and Training:
- Free CBTNuggets Online Training Account
– More than 200 online IT courses on a large variety of topics, including networking, security, virtualization, and the cloud — from trusted vendors such as Cisco, Microsoft, and Google.
– Train anytime, anywhere, and on a variety of devices – even offline!
– Transcender® Practice Exams
– Virtual Labs
- Free L inux Academy Online Training Account
Internal Tracking -R248