Position Requires a Top Secret (TS/SCI) Clearance with a Polygraph.
This role requires an experienced Systems Engineer to perform as a Mission Lead in a Government IC environment.
This role has direct customer communication and is a point-of-contact to support application road-map design and definition, perform risk management identification and mitigation and development implementation timelines based on a tailored SAFe Agile DevSecOps environment.
This role works with internal systems engineers and scrum masters to ensure customer priorities are planned through the implementation life-cycle.
– requirements management
– portfolio management
– Lean Six Sigma
– optimization methodologies.
Black Belt or other certifications are desired.
Position Level: Level 1 – Subject Matter Expert
Salary Range: Up to $215,000.00 per year
B4Corp Estimated Salary Ranges:
Position Level Min Salary Max Salary
Level 1 – Subject Matter Expert $160,000 $215,000
Level 2 – Expert $140,000 $195,000
Level 3 – Senior $110,000 $170,000
Level 4 – Full Performance $60,000 $100,000
This role has direct customer communication and is a point-of-contact to support application road-map design and definition, perform risk management identification and mitigation, and development implementation timelines based on a tailored SAFe Agile DevSecOps environment. The Product Delivery Owner (PDO) works in collaboration with the government to create the vision, roadmap and backlog focused on next generation big data solution. They must have knowledge and experience implementing big data solutions in Government environments, familiarity with UI/ML technologies, project management and experience as a proven servant leader. The PDO participates in roadmap development, program increment feature planning, working with the Solutions Train stakeholders to define the inputs, sequence work, and high-level objectives for the future increments to achieve the customer vision. The PDO will be focused on the overall capabilities of the larger solution with awareness of the progress, budget, release strategy and definition of done as features are delivered into operations. The PDO has a significant role in the quality control and will maintain a backlog of 2-3 increments of stories available at any given moment. The PDO will coordinate with TDOs to ensure progress in the current and the planning session.
• Responsible for understanding the customer needs and validates the proposed solutions.
• Drives iteration goals and content via priorities stories.
• Establishes story and acceptance criteria and accepts stories into the baseline
• Participate in the development and communicate the program vision and roadmap with their team.
• Responsible for coordination and planning across their team(s).
• Key in managing and prioritizing the flow of work and the PI planning.
• Approves stories and places them into the team backlog and accepting them into the system baseline.
• Moves stories through the Agile life-cycle management tooling process.
• Responsible for confirming when stories have been deemed as being complete.
-Expert at negotiating stories through the Agile life-cycle management (ALM) tools such as JIRA, Confluence, and etc.
-Extensive experience working in SAFe and tailoring it to the government environment.
Candidate must have an active TS/SCI with a polygraph.
Candidate must have a BS with 12-15 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 10-13 years of prior relevant experience.
Agile Alliance Certification
B4CORP Company Information
B4Corp is a small defense contracting company that focuses on providing an optimum environment for mission-focused, highly-skilled consultants to support the United States of America’s intelligence community and other defense organizations. B4Corp provides a low overhead, highly efficient, high salary environment that allows employees to excel at meeting the client’s needs. B4Corp is looking for information technology professionals that have a high sense of personal responsibility, self-motivation, and mission drive.
B4Corp’s dedication and care for its employees is reflected in the outstanding compensation and benefits B4Corp provides. Our salaries are second to none. B4Corp’s benefits reflect the company’s policy of putting the employees first. Our health insurance demonstrates this with 100% employer coverage and providing employees with a plan that has $0 copay, 0% coinsurance and an HSA that can allow employees to accrue health savings for the future. B4Corp’s maximum flexibility comp / makeup time policy, along with the company’s cafeteria-style benefit plan that allows employees to maximize their benefit dollars, reflects B4Corp’s commitment to its employees.
- Outstanding Salaries
- Full Vanguard 401k Plan – Featuring a full scope of investment options
– 100% employer matched contribution up to 6% of employee’s salary
– Ability to max out 401k savings $57k ($63.5k if over 50)
- Employees receive B4Corp phantom stock each year (2-year vesting period)
Insurance 100% Employer-Paid Premiums:
- United Health Care Choice Plus HSA POS Gold 1500 w/HSA
– Employer funded HSA to cover 100% health care deductible
– Health insurance: $0 copay, $0 co-insurance. Full scope protection for you and your family!
– 100% employer premium coverage for single and family
- Health Equity HSA – B4Corp contributes $1500.00 for single and $3000.00 for family into your Health Equity HSA to cover 100% of your health care deductible.
- Mutual of Omaha Dental VSP Vision Insurance Mutual of Omaha short-term disability (60% of salary up to $2,000.00/week)
- Mutual of Omaha long-term disability (60% of salary up to $10,000.00/month)
- Mutual of Omaha life insurance ($200,000.00)
Employee Referral Bonus:
- Refer a friend or a coworker and receive $2,000 per year for every year the person works for B4CORP
Paid Time Off (PTO):
- Seven weeks of leave per year (including ten federal holidays)
- Ability to purchase 2 additional weeks of vacation
- Flexible work schedule with comp time (with customer approval)
Tuition and Training:
- Free CBTNuggets Online Training Account
– More than 200 online IT courses on a large variety of topics, including networking, security, virtualization, and the cloud — from trusted vendors such as Cisco, Microsoft, and Google.
– Train anytime, anywhere, and on a variety of devices – even offline!
– Transcender® Practice Exams
– Virtual Labs
- Free L inux Academy Online Training Account
Internal Tracking -R964