Position Requires a Top Secret (TS/SCI) Clearance with a Polygraph.
The Windows Administrator performs Systems Administration tasks on mobile tablets that support dissemination of digital information across the customer community. This individual will work on a team to ensure digital data is updated frequently. Additionally, this individual will be the primary contact for any hardware issues related to mobile tablet devices.
Position Level: Level 2 – Expert
Salary Range: Up to $195,000.00 per year
B4Corp Estimated Salary Ranges:
Position Level Min Salary Max Salary
Level 1 – Subject Matter Expert $160,000 $215,000
Level 2 – Expert $140,000 $195,000
Level 3 – Senior $110,000 $170,000
Level 4 – Full Performance $60,000 $100,000
The Windows Administrator role supports the design, development and deployment of products, tools and capabilities in support of a dynamic customer enterprise. The Administrator will perform System Administration tasks on a customer’s system that supports mission needs and coordination requirements. This individual will work in a team environment and coordinate with appropriate elements to effectively meet design, development, deployment, and monitoring/securing objectives
Design, build, test and maintain scalable and stable technology solutions to meet mission needs
Create documentation to include flowcharts, diagrams, manuals and any other required or requested deliverables.
Use the Agile methodology to document requirements, configure, test, implement and support efficient solutions
Perform automation tasks through scripting and testing
Rotate between O&M to Dev Ops roles as required for Agile processes
Evaluate alternatives including cost and risk, supportability and analyses for total systems; resolve highly complex multi-domain systems issues
Operating and maintaining systems in Windows
In-Depth of experience with Windows 2012/2016
Significant experience with Active Directory and DNS
Significant experience with hardening Windows environments
Demonstrated experience with Scripting/Automation
Experience troubleshooting issues in a growing environment
Experience with server patch management methodologies
Familiarity working with Window’s PowerShell.
Experience working with Jira and Confluence.
Significant experience working in an Agile environment
Significant experience establishing goals and plans that meet project objectives.
Requires Bachelors with 12-15 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 10-13 of prior relevant experience. Additional years of experience can be accepted in lieu of a degree.
Candidate must have an active TS/SCI with a polygraph
Due to the nature of the government contracts we support, US Citizenship is required.
• Knowledge of AWS cloud services and the cloud ecosystem.
• Experience using ElasticSearch
• Operating and maintaining systems in Linux
B4CORP Company Information
B4Corp is a small defense contracting company that focuses on providing an optimum environment for mission-focused, highly-skilled consultants to support the United States of America’s intelligence community and other defense organizations. B4Corp provides a low overhead, highly efficient, high salary environment that allows employees to excel at meeting the client’s needs. B4Corp is looking for information technology professionals that have a high sense of personal responsibility, self-motivation, and mission drive.
B4Corp’s dedication and care for its employees is reflected in the outstanding compensation and benefits B4Corp provides. Our salaries are second to none. B4Corp’s benefits reflect the company’s policy of putting the employees first. Our health insurance demonstrates this with 100% employer coverage and providing employees with a plan that has $0 copay, 0% coinsurance and an HSA that can allow employees to accrue health savings for the future. B4Corp’s maximum flexibility comp / makeup time policy, along with the company’s cafeteria-style benefit plan that allows employees to maximize their benefit dollars, reflects B4Corp’s commitment to its employees.
- Outstanding Salaries
- Full Vanguard 401k Plan – Featuring a full scope of investment options
– 100% employer matched contribution up to 6% of employee’s salary
– Ability to max out 401k savings $57k ($63.5k if over 50)
- Employees receive B4Corp phantom stock each year (2-year vesting period)
Insurance 100% Employer-Paid Premiums:
- United Health Care Choice Plus HSA POS Gold 1500 w/HSA
– Employer funded HSA to cover 100% health care deductible
– Health insurance: $0 copay, $0 co-insurance. Full scope protection for you and your family!
– 100% employer premium coverage for single and family
- Health Equity HSA – B4Corp contributes $1500.00 for single and $3000.00 for family into your Health Equity HSA to cover 100% of your health care deductible.
- Mutual of Omaha Dental VSP Vision Insurance Mutual of Omaha short-term disability (60% of salary up to $2,000.00/week)
- Mutual of Omaha long-term disability (60% of salary up to $10,000.00/month)
- Mutual of Omaha life insurance ($200,000.00)
Employee Referral Bonus:
- Refer a friend or a coworker and receive $2,000 per year for every year the person works for B4CORP
Paid Time Off (PTO):
- Seven weeks of leave per year (including ten federal holidays)
- Ability to purchase 2 additional weeks of vacation
- Flexible work schedule with comp time (with customer approval)
Tuition and Training:
- Free CBTNuggets Online Training Account
– More than 200 online IT courses on a large variety of topics, including networking, security, virtualization, and the cloud — from trusted vendors such as Cisco, Microsoft, and Google.
– Train anytime, anywhere, and on a variety of devices – even offline!
– Transcender® Practice Exams
– Virtual Labs
- Free L inux Academy Online Training Account
Internal Tracking -R627