Position Requires a Top Secret (TS/SCI) Clearance with a Polygraph.
The Sponsor is looking for a talented software engineer (Python). The candidate will work on analysis, design, development, and testing of new front-end features and web services using agile and test driven development methodologies.
Position Level: Level 1 – Subject Matter Expert
Salary Range: Up to $195,000.00 per year
B4Corp Estimated Salary Ranges:
Position Level Min Salary Max Salary
Level 1 – Subject Matter Expert $160,000 $215,000
Level 2 – Expert $140,000 $195,000
Level 3 – Senior $110,000 $170,000
Level 4 – Full Performance $60,000 $100,000
We are B4Corp. The people supporting and securing some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. Our work has meaning and impact on the world around us, but also on us, and that’s important.
B4Corp is your place. You make it your own by embracing autonomy, seizing opportunity, and being trusted to deliver your best every day.
We think. We act. We deliver. There is no challenge that we can’t turn into opportunity. And our work depends on a Software Engineer joining our team to support Government activities in McLean, VA.
At B4Corp, people are our differentiator. As a Software Engineer supporting the customer, you will be trusted to execute multi-faced programs that support dynamic mission sets. In this role, a typical day will include:
• Analysis, design, development, and testing of new front-end features and web services using agile and test driven development methodologies
• Provide architectural guidance for the project
• Work in partnership with an integrated team of staff and contractors
• Develop sound application software
• Translate customer and system requirements into design
• Design new system interfaces.
• Participate in all phases of the project lifecycle and for integration engineering and testing with other corporate systems and components.
• Develop custom code and may be required to integrate commercial off the shelf tools and technologies
• Participate in peer reviews, and perform formal unit testing, and some level of integration testing.
• Education: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical certifications or training, or work experience.
• Minimum of 16 years related experience.
• Demonstrated on-the-job experience developing software using Python.
• Demonstrated on-the-job experience developing Single Page application using HTML5, CSS3, SCSS, TypeScript and Angular 2+
• Demonstrated on-the-job experience writing RESTful web services using Java 8+, Spring framework 4+, and Spring Security 4+
• Demonstrated on-the-job experience working with relational databases, such as DynamoDB.
• Demonstrated on-the-job experience with and troubleshooting of Internet/Web related protocols and technologies (e.g. Tomcat, Nodejs, Web Services, SSL)
• Demonstrated on-the-job experience developing JUnit and Jasmine tests and experience with testing platforms such as Jest or Karma
• Demonstrated working knowledge of DevOps tools such as Git, Jenkins and Nexus)
• Demonstrated on-the-job experience with Angular state management technologies such as NGXS or NGRX
• Demonstrated on-the-job experience developing user interfaces using Angular Material
• Demonstrated on-the-job experience working in Agile software development and test driven development methodologies
• Demonstrated on-the-job experience doing rapid prototyping and application development with user interaction
• Demonstrated on-the-job experience working with Angular, Bootstrap, and JQuery
• Demonstrated on-the-job experience working with scripting languages (e.g. Shell, Perl, Python) experience and/or ability to automate routine operations through scripts and tool sets.
WHAT B4Corp CAN OFFER YOU
• Alignment to a mission-critical role that directly impacts the customer’s ability to effectively execute its mission.
• Direct engagement with contractor leadership that centers upon career development/mobility, enhanced performance evaluation, and corporate information sharing & networking opportunities.
• Placement on a dynamic team of talented professionals that organically fosters an environment of innovation, collaboration, and trust.
B4CORP Company Information
B4Corp is a small defense contracting company that focuses on providing an optimum environment for mission-focused, highly-skilled consultants to support the United States of America’s intelligence community and other defense organizations. B4Corp provides a low overhead, highly efficient, high salary environment that allows employees to excel at meeting the client’s needs. B4Corp is looking for information technology professionals that have a high sense of personal responsibility, self-motivation, and mission drive.
B4Corp’s dedication and care for its employees is reflected in the outstanding compensation and benefits B4Corp provides. Our salaries are second to none. B4Corp’s benefits reflect the company’s policy of putting the employees first. Our health insurance demonstrates this with 100% employer coverage and providing employees with a plan that has $0 copay, 0% coinsurance and an HSA that can allow employees to accrue health savings for the future. B4Corp’s maximum flexibility comp / makeup time policy, along with the company’s cafeteria-style benefit plan that allows employees to maximize their benefit dollars, reflects B4Corp’s commitment to its employees.
- Outstanding Salaries
- Full Vanguard 401k Plan – Featuring a full scope of investment options
– 100% employer matched contribution up to 6% of employee’s salary
– Ability to max out 401k savings $57k ($63.5k if over 50)
- Employees receive B4Corp phantom stock each year (2-year vesting period)
Insurance 100% Employer-Paid Premiums:
- United Health Care Choice Plus HSA POS Gold 1500 w/HSA
– Employer funded HSA to cover 100% health care deductible
– Health insurance: $0 copay, $0 co-insurance. Full scope protection for you and your family!
– 100% employer premium coverage for single and family
- Health Equity HSA – B4Corp contributes $1500.00 for single and $3000.00 for family into your Health Equity HSA to cover 100% of your health care deductible.
- Mutual of Omaha Dental VSP Vision Insurance Mutual of Omaha short-term disability (60% of salary up to $2,000.00/week)
- Mutual of Omaha long-term disability (60% of salary up to $10,000.00/month)
- Mutual of Omaha life insurance ($200,000.00)
Employee Referral Bonus:
- Refer a friend or a coworker and receive $2,000 per year for every year the person works for B4CORP
Paid Time Off (PTO):
- Seven weeks of leave per year (including ten federal holidays)
- Ability to purchase 2 additional weeks of vacation
- Flexible work schedule with comp time (with customer approval)
Tuition and Training:
- Free CBTNuggets Online Training Account
– More than 200 online IT courses on a large variety of topics, including networking, security, virtualization, and the cloud — from trusted vendors such as Cisco, Microsoft, and Google.
– Train anytime, anywhere, and on a variety of devices – even offline!
– Transcender® Practice Exams
– Virtual Labs
- Free L inux Academy Online Training Account
Internal Tracking -E800-202