Position Requires a Top Secret (TS/SCI) Clearance with a Polygraph.
We are seeking an Information Systems Security Engineer (ISSE) who will serve as the organization’s focal point and guide projects through ICD 503 Assessment and Authorization (A&A) efforts, as well as conduct Systems Security Plan (SSP) creation, maintenance, and re-accreditation.
Your responsibilities will include the following:
• Maintaining all security related documentation for all systems, including, but not limited to, body of evidence, Plan of Action and Milestones (PO&AMs), and Certification and Accreditation (C&A) documentation leveraging on-line record keeping systems
• Establishing and maintaining strong relationships with the organization’s Information Systems Security Manager (ISSM) and seeking guidance for approval, as needed
• Managing enterprise systems from inception to deployment by utilizing the ICD 503 Risk Management Framework (RMF) six step workflow
• Working with project managers and the ISSM to navigate security requirements impacting Microsoft Azure and Amazon Web Services (AWS) cloud initiatives
• Navigating projects through the RMF process to achieve ATD, IATT, and ATO
• Writing NIST 800-53 Rev 4 responses to security controls to include inherited, shared, or systems level controls
• Requesting and analyzing Nessus, AppDetective, and WebInspect scans when required for assessment or to be FISMA compliant
• Mitigating the risk elements (formerly POA&Ms) identified during assessment and seeking validation from CAD and ISSM depending on level of risk element
• Facilitating and attending Technical Exchange Meetings (TEMs) with engineers and other partners to gather requirements for project registration and control implementation
• Documenting, maintaining, and communicating assessment and authorization status of all projects
• Supporting weekly and ad hoc reporting requirements
• Leading the annual resiliency testing exercise for an enterprise system with preparation, including communications with multiple high visibility mission partners
• Creating and maintaining the resiliency documentation, including a Resiliency Test Validation Plan, Contingency Plan, and After Action Report
Position Level: Level 1 – Subject Matter Expert
Salary Range: Up to $215,000.00 per year
B4Corp Estimated Salary Ranges:
Position Level Min Salary Max Salary
Level 1 – Subject Matter Expert $160,000 $215,000
Level 2 – Expert $140,000 $195,000
Level 3 – Senior $110,000 $170,000
Level 4 – Full Performance $60,000 $100,000
• Strong understanding of information systems security and how to translate ICD 503 requirements into organizational needs
• Knowledge of the Xacta 360 tool to navigate projects through the RMF process to achieve ATD, IATT, and ATO
• Understanding of the Information Management Office and Continuity for IT (CFIT) roles in the RMF
• Solid verbal and written communication skills
Experience in Project Management
• Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
• Certification and Accreditation Professional (CAP)
B4CORP Company Information
B4Corp is a small defense contracting company that focuses on providing an optimum environment for mission-focused, highly-skilled consultants to support the United States of America’s intelligence community and other defense organizations. B4Corp provides a low overhead, highly efficient, high salary environment that allows employees to excel at meeting the client’s needs. B4Corp is looking for information technology professionals that have a high sense of personal responsibility, self-motivation, and mission drive.
B4Corp’s dedication and care for its employees is reflected in the outstanding compensation and benefits B4Corp provides. Our salaries are second to none. B4Corp’s benefits reflect the company’s policy of putting the employees first. Our health insurance demonstrates this with 100% employer coverage and providing employees with a plan that has $0 copay, 0% coinsurance and an HSA that can allow employees to accrue health savings for the future. B4Corp’s maximum flexibility comp / makeup time policy, along with the company’s cafeteria-style benefit plan that allows employees to maximize their benefit dollars, reflects B4Corp’s commitment to its employees.
- Outstanding Salaries
- Full Vanguard 401k Plan – Featuring a full scope of investment options
– 100% employer matched contribution up to 6% of employee’s salary
– Ability to max out 401k savings $57k ($63.5k if over 50)
- Employees receive B4Corp phantom stock each year (2-year vesting period)
Insurance 100% Employer-Paid Premiums:
- United Health Care Choice Plus HSA POS Gold 1500 w/HSA
– Employer funded HSA to cover 100% health care deductible
– Health insurance: $0 copay, $0 co-insurance. Full scope protection for you and your family!
– 100% employer premium coverage for single and family
- Health Equity HSA – B4Corp contributes $1500.00 for single and $3000.00 for family into your Health Equity HSA to cover 100% of your health care deductible.
- Mutual of Omaha Dental VSP Vision Insurance Mutual of Omaha short-term disability (60% of salary up to $2,000.00/week)
- Mutual of Omaha long-term disability (60% of salary up to $10,000.00/month)
- Mutual of Omaha life insurance ($200,000.00)
Employee Referral Bonus:
- Refer a friend or a coworker and receive $2,000 per year for every year the person works for B4CORP
Paid Time Off (PTO):
- Seven weeks of leave per year (including ten federal holidays)
- Ability to purchase 2 additional weeks of vacation
- Flexible work schedule with comp time (with customer approval)
Tuition and Training:
- Free CBTNuggets Online Training Account
– More than 200 online IT courses on a large variety of topics, including networking, security, virtualization, and the cloud — from trusted vendors such as Cisco, Microsoft, and Google.
– Train anytime, anywhere, and on a variety of devices – even offline!
– Transcender® Practice Exams
– Virtual Labs
- Free L inux Academy Online Training Account
Internal Tracking -T2459