Position Requires a Top Secret (TS/SCI) Clearance with a Polygraph.
The Sponsor requires a team that will develop and manage software development programs and systems that include data aggregation, analytics, summarization, and visualization on structured and unstructured datasets. This software development will replace an existing, aging information system on an expedited schedule. This development effort will facilitate the Sponsor’s mission to expeditiously analyze documents and images.
Position Level: Level 1 – Subject Matter Expert
Salary Range: Up to $215,000.00 per year
B4Corp Estimated Salary Ranges:
Position Level Min Salary Max Salary
Level 1 – Subject Matter Expert $160,000 $215,000
Level 2 – Expert $140,000 $195,000
Level 3 – Senior $110,000 $170,000
Level 4 – Full Performance $60,000 $100,000
• Demonstrated experience in Python development
• Demonstrated experience working with the full web stack
• Demonstrated experience using SQL and database technologies such as MySQL or SQL server and ElasticSearch
• Demonstrated experience hosting a web server on a Tomcat or other Java Servlet container
• Demonstrated experience using task tracking and version control technology such as GitHub or JIRA
• Demonstrated experience developing machine learning models on text data and structured datasets
• Demonstrated experience developing in a cloud environment such as Amazon Web Services
• Demonstrated experience with Hibernate ORM software
• Demonstrated experience with the Solr search platform
• Demonstrated experience with Linux and Linux scripting such as Bash scripting
• Demonstrated experience with project management, delivering software, networks, or network automation solutions
• Demonstrated experience using Agile methodology
• Demonstrated experience applying software development best practices
• Demonstrated experience writing user stories to accommodate requirements
• Demonstrated experience facilitating sprint grooming and planning sessions
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Data Science, Statistics, or related field
• Demonstrated professional experience with sponsor cloud technology networks, digital forensics, or cybersecurity topics
• Demonstrated experience using artificial intelligence and machine learning technologies/packages such as TensorFlow, PyTorch, Sagemaker, and scikit-learn
• Demonstrated experience using automated build tools, especially Jenkins
• Demonstrated experience using data pipelines and workflow technologies, such as Apache NiFi
B4CORP Company Information
B4Corp is a small defense contracting company that focuses on providing an optimum environment for mission-focused, highly-skilled consultants to support the United States of America’s intelligence community and other defense organizations. B4Corp provides a low overhead, highly efficient, high salary environment that allows employees to excel at meeting the client’s needs. B4Corp is looking for information technology professionals that have a high sense of personal responsibility, self-motivation, and mission drive.
B4Corp’s dedication and care for its employees is reflected in the outstanding compensation and benefits B4Corp provides. Our salaries are second to none. B4Corp’s benefits reflect the company’s policy of putting the employees first. Our health insurance demonstrates this with 100% employer coverage and providing employees with a plan that has $0 copay, 0% coinsurance and an HSA that can allow employees to accrue health savings for the future. B4Corp’s maximum flexibility comp / makeup time policy, along with the company’s cafeteria-style benefit plan that allows employees to maximize their benefit dollars, reflects B4Corp’s commitment to its employees.
- Outstanding Salaries
- Full Vanguard 401k Plan – Featuring a full scope of investment options
– 100% employer matched contribution up to 6% of employee’s salary
– Ability to max out 401k savings $57k ($63.5k if over 50)
- Employees receive B4Corp phantom stock each year (2-year vesting period)
Insurance 100% Employer-Paid Premiums:
- United Health Care Choice Plus HSA POS Gold 1500 w/HSA
– Employer funded HSA to cover 100% health care deductible
– Health insurance: $0 copay, $0 co-insurance. Full scope protection for you and your family!
– 100% employer premium coverage for single and family
- Health Equity HSA – B4Corp contributes $1500.00 for single and $3000.00 for family into your Health Equity HSA to cover 100% of your health care deductible.
- Mutual of Omaha Dental VSP Vision Insurance Mutual of Omaha short-term disability (60% of salary up to $2,000.00/week)
- Mutual of Omaha long-term disability (60% of salary up to $10,000.00/month)
- Mutual of Omaha life insurance ($200,000.00)
Employee Referral Bonus:
- Refer a friend or a coworker and receive $2,000 per year for every year the person works for B4CORP
Paid Time Off (PTO):
- Seven weeks of leave per year (including ten federal holidays)
- Ability to purchase 2 additional weeks of vacation
- Flexible work schedule with comp time (with customer approval)
Tuition and Training:
- Free CBTNuggets Online Training Account
– More than 200 online IT courses on a large variety of topics, including networking, security, virtualization, and the cloud — from trusted vendors such as Cisco, Microsoft, and Google.
– Train anytime, anywhere, and on a variety of devices – even offline!
– Transcender® Practice Exams
– Virtual Labs
- Free L inux Academy Online Training Account
Internal Tracking -RJ797