Position Requires a Top Secret (TS/SCI) Clearance with a Polygraph.
Candidate shall be able to provide day-to-day administration on the UNIX/LINUX network, including operating system installation and troubleshooting, disk management, backup and recovery, network resource management, user support, and application installation and trouble shooting.
Position Level: Level 1 – Subject Matter Expert
Salary Range: Up to $215,000.00 per year
B4Corp Estimated Salary Ranges:
Position Level Min Salary Max Salary
Level 1 – Subject Matter Expert $160,000 $215,000
Level 2 – Expert $140,000 $195,000
Level 3 – Senior $110,000 $170,000
Level 4 – Full Performance $60,000 $100,000
Candidate shall possess a minimum of sixteen (16) years of UNIX/LINUX experience to include:
Minimum of ten (10) years’ experience designing, installing testing, implementing and maintaining complex heterogeneous high performance computing systems and applications
Design and operation of storage and network infrastructures, and heterogeneous Windows/UNIX/LINUX operating environments
Proven ability to design, install, and maintain large scale Linux compute clusters and commercial supercomputing systems
Demonstrated experience working with clustered computing systems including clustered and parallel file systems such as GPFS and Lustre
Deploying and maintaining high performance computing communications fabrics including Infiniband
Implementing and working with advanced communications protocols and extensions including RDMA, TOE and OS Bypass
Working with computational accelerators including GPUs, FPGAs
Integration of heterogeneous UNIX/LINUX platforms insuring network services and security functions perform uniformly from the user’s perspective
Leading integration efforts, which would be the culmination of trade study with performance criteria, performance tuning and system/ network level capacity planning;
Industry alternatives for storage and network solutions not limited to SCSI, Fiber
Disk management experience using UFS, XFS, VxFS file systems on diverse vendor storage hardware to include SUN Microsystems
Configuring and troubleshooting RAID subsystems required
IP network routing and configuration of multiple network protocols on both SUN Microsystems and platform with specific vendor expertise dealing with CISCO, and Cisco ASA Firewall equipment
COTS experience should include the installation and initial configuration of ESRI, ERDAS, Oracle, STK, and Autometric product offerings
GOTS experience in the IC environment needed to support existing customer missions on a daily basis
B4CORP Company Information
B4Corp is a small defense contracting company that focuses on providing an optimum environment for mission-focused, highly-skilled consultants to support the United States of America’s intelligence community and other defense organizations. B4Corp provides a low overhead, highly efficient, high salary environment that allows employees to excel at meeting the client’s needs. B4Corp is looking for information technology professionals that have a high sense of personal responsibility, self-motivation, and mission drive.
B4Corp’s dedication and care for its employees is reflected in the outstanding compensation and benefits B4Corp provides. Our salaries are second to none. B4Corp’s benefits reflect the company’s policy of putting the employees first. Our health insurance demonstrates this with 100% employer coverage and providing employees with a plan that has $0 copay, 0% coinsurance and an HSA that can allow employees to accrue health savings for the future. B4Corp’s maximum flexibility comp / makeup time policy, along with the company’s cafeteria-style benefit plan that allows employees to maximize their benefit dollars, reflects B4Corp’s commitment to its employees.
- Outstanding Salaries
- Full Vanguard 401k Plan – Featuring a full scope of investment options
– 100% employer matched contribution up to 6% of employee’s salary
– Ability to max out 401k savings $57k ($63.5k if over 50)
- Employees receive B4Corp phantom stock each year (2-year vesting period)
Insurance 100% Employer-Paid Premiums:
- United Health Care Choice Plus HSA POS Gold 1500 w/HSA
– Employer funded HSA to cover 100% health care deductible
– Health insurance: $0 copay, $0 co-insurance. Full scope protection for you and your family!
– 100% employer premium coverage for single and family
- Health Equity HSA – B4Corp contributes $1500.00 for single and $3000.00 for family into your Health Equity HSA to cover 100% of your health care deductible.
- Mutual of Omaha Dental VSP Vision Insurance Mutual of Omaha short-term disability (60% of salary up to $2,000.00/week)
- Mutual of Omaha long-term disability (60% of salary up to $10,000.00/month)
- Mutual of Omaha life insurance ($200,000.00)
Employee Referral Bonus:
- Refer a friend or a coworker and receive $2,000 per year for every year the person works for B4CORP
Paid Time Off (PTO):
- Seven weeks of leave per year (including ten federal holidays)
- Ability to purchase 2 additional weeks of vacation
- Flexible work schedule with comp time (with customer approval)
Tuition and Training:
- Free CBTNuggets Online Training Account
– More than 200 online IT courses on a large variety of topics, including networking, security, virtualization, and the cloud — from trusted vendors such as Cisco, Microsoft, and Google.
– Train anytime, anywhere, and on a variety of devices – even offline!
– Transcender® Practice Exams
– Virtual Labs
- Free L inux Academy Online Training Account
Internal Tracking -L1