Position Requires a Top Secret (TS/SCI) Clearance with a Polygraph.
Candidate shall be able to provide analysis, design, development, deployment, and lifecycle support for leading edge hardware and software systems. Translate mission needs into technical requirements while developing and implementing end-to-end solutions to meet requirements. Provide hands on technical direction for personnel, design and develop solutions to complex applications problems, system administration issues, network concerns, and perform systems management and integration functions.
Position Level: Level 1 – Subject Matter Expert
Salary Range: Up to $215,000.00 per year
B4Corp Estimated Salary Ranges:
Position Level Min Salary Max Salary
Level 1 – Subject Matter Expert $160,000 $215,000
Level 2 – Expert $140,000 $195,000
Level 3 – Senior $110,000 $170,000
Level 4 – Full Performance $60,000 $100,000
Candidate shall have a minimum of sixteen (16) years of experience to include: • Designing, installing, testing, implementing, and maintaining complex heterogeneous high performance computing systems • All aspects of systems engineering and administration • Working with clustered computing systems including clustered and parallel file systems • Broad based technical knowledge spanning all areas of IT operations and service delivery • Proven ability to design, install, and maintain large scale Linux compute clusters and commercial supercomputing systems • Working with clustered and parallel file systems including GPFS and Lustre • Deploying and maintaining high performance communications fabrics including Infiniband • Working with computational accelerators including GPU s, FPGAs • Ability to translate requirements into end-to-end designs for systems that involve multiple interfaces and supporting data repositories • Strong customer service skills, teaming skills, and the ability to collaborate within a cross-functional team • Ability to explain technical issues clearly and accurately to both technical and non- technical audiences • Excellent Communication skills, both written and oral • Demonstrated ability to be a quick learner who can work independently • Demonstrated ability to adjust to changing priorities • Knowledge of Linux operating environment
Personnel shall possess knowledge and experience in: • Analyzing user needs and translating them into concrete technical requirements. • Maintaining a strong awareness of technical trends;
• Analyzing and recommending commercially available software and systems as well as the proven ability to incorporate new technology into the infrastructure; • Designing, deploying, and maintaining complex heterogeneous high performance computing systems including large-scale Linux clusters and commercial supercomputers, Infiniband, and Lustre
B4CORP Company Information
B4Corp is a small defense contracting company that focuses on providing an optimum environment for mission-focused, highly-skilled consultants to support the United States of America’s intelligence community and other defense organizations. B4Corp provides a low overhead, highly efficient, high salary environment that allows employees to excel at meeting the client’s needs. B4Corp is looking for information technology professionals that have a high sense of personal responsibility, self-motivation, and mission drive.
B4Corp’s dedication and care for its employees is reflected in the outstanding compensation and benefits B4Corp provides. Our salaries are second to none. B4Corp’s benefits reflect the company’s policy of putting the employees first. Our health insurance demonstrates this with 100% employer coverage and providing employees with a plan that has $0 copay, 0% coinsurance and an HSA that can allow employees to accrue health savings for the future. B4Corp’s maximum flexibility comp / makeup time policy, along with the company’s cafeteria-style benefit plan that allows employees to maximize their benefit dollars, reflects B4Corp’s commitment to its employees.
- Outstanding Salaries
- Full Vanguard 401k Plan – Featuring a full scope of investment options
– 100% employer matched contribution up to 6% of employee’s salary
– Ability to max out 401k savings $57k ($63.5k if over 50)
- Employees receive B4Corp phantom stock each year (2-year vesting period)
Insurance 100% Employer-Paid Premiums:
- United Health Care Choice Plus HSA POS Gold 1500 w/HSA
– Employer funded HSA to cover 100% health care deductible
– Health insurance: $0 copay, $0 co-insurance. Full scope protection for you and your family!
– 100% employer premium coverage for single and family
- Health Equity HSA – B4Corp contributes $1500.00 for single and $3000.00 for family into your Health Equity HSA to cover 100% of your health care deductible.
- Mutual of Omaha Dental VSP Vision Insurance Mutual of Omaha short-term disability (60% of salary up to $2,000.00/week)
- Mutual of Omaha long-term disability (60% of salary up to $10,000.00/month)
- Mutual of Omaha life insurance ($200,000.00)
Employee Referral Bonus:
- Refer a friend or a coworker and receive $2,000 per year for every year the person works for B4CORP
Paid Time Off (PTO):
- Seven weeks of leave per year (including ten federal holidays)
- Ability to purchase 2 additional weeks of vacation
- Flexible work schedule with comp time (with customer approval)
Tuition and Training:
- Free CBTNuggets Online Training Account
– More than 200 online IT courses on a large variety of topics, including networking, security, virtualization, and the cloud — from trusted vendors such as Cisco, Microsoft, and Google.
– Train anytime, anywhere, and on a variety of devices – even offline!
– Transcender® Practice Exams
– Virtual Labs
- Free L inux Academy Online Training Account
Internal Tracking -L2