Position Requires a Top Secret (TS/SCI) Clearance with a Polygraph.
The Candidate should be able to provide day-to-day support of the storage area network infrastructure, monitor and install new storage systems, establish and troubleshoot host connectivity, network cabling, FCoE and Fibre Channel including the implementation and administration of zoning and VSANs. A minimum of eleven (11) years of experience to include but not limited to the following requirements: • Designing, installing testing, implementing storage area network technologies including iSCSI, FCoE, and Fibre Channel SANs • Working knowledge of philosophy and practice underlying storage network operations • Configuring and trouble-shooting both Windows and UNIX/LINUX based system connectivity • Ability to utilize basic analysis resources to resolve routine network performance problems • Experience deploying and managing network attached storage (NAS) systems and network file systems including NFS and CIFS • Ability to provide basic explanation of technical procedures and processes clearly and accurately to both technical and non-technical audiences • Communication skills, both written and oral • Demonstrated ability to be a quick learner who can work self – guided • Demonstrated ability to adjust to changing priorities • Knowledge of Windows, Linux operating environments • Personnel shall possess knowledge and experience in • Operating storage networks and networking technologies, particularly identification and solution of problems, restart I recovery, additions, deletions, and modifications of network switches, and servers • Analyzing network and storage characteristics (e.g. traffic time, connect time, transmission speeds, utilization, packet size, and throughput), performance, and recommending procurement, removals, and modification to network components.
Position Level: Level 1 – Subject Matter Expert
Salary Range: Up to $215,000.00 per year
B4Corp Estimated Salary Ranges:
Position Level Min Salary Max Salary
Level 1 – Subject Matter Expert $160,000 $215,000
Level 2 – Expert $140,000 $195,000
Level 3 – Senior $110,000 $170,000
Level 4 – Full Performance $60,000 $100,000
B4CORP Company Information
B4Corp is a small defense contracting company that focuses on providing an optimum environment for mission-focused, highly-skilled consultants to support the United States of America’s intelligence community and other defense organizations. B4Corp provides a low overhead, highly efficient, high salary environment that allows employees to excel at meeting the client’s needs. B4Corp is looking for information technology professionals that have a high sense of personal responsibility, self-motivation, and mission drive.
B4Corp’s dedication and care for its employees is reflected in the outstanding compensation and benefits B4Corp provides. Our salaries are second to none. B4Corp’s benefits reflect the company’s policy of putting the employees first. Our health insurance demonstrates this with 100% employer coverage and providing employees with a plan that has $0 copay, 0% coinsurance and an HSA that can allow employees to accrue health savings for the future. B4Corp’s maximum flexibility comp / makeup time policy, along with the company’s cafeteria-style benefit plan that allows employees to maximize their benefit dollars, reflects B4Corp’s commitment to its employees.
- Outstanding Salaries
- Full Vanguard 401k Plan – Featuring a full scope of investment options
– 100% employer matched contribution up to 6% of employee’s salary
– Ability to max out 401k savings $57k ($63.5k if over 50)
- Employees receive B4Corp phantom stock each year (2-year vesting period)
Insurance 100% Employer-Paid Premiums:
- United Health Care Choice Plus HSA POS Gold 1500 w/HSA
– Employer funded HSA to cover 100% health care deductible
– Health insurance: $0 copay, $0 co-insurance. Full scope protection for you and your family!
– 100% employer premium coverage for single and family
- Health Equity HSA – B4Corp contributes $1500.00 for single and $3000.00 for family into your Health Equity HSA to cover 100% of your health care deductible.
- Mutual of Omaha Dental VSP Vision Insurance Mutual of Omaha short-term disability (60% of salary up to $2,000.00/week)
- Mutual of Omaha long-term disability (60% of salary up to $10,000.00/month)
- Mutual of Omaha life insurance ($200,000.00)
Employee Referral Bonus:
- Refer a friend or a coworker and receive $2,000 per year for every year the person works for B4CORP
Paid Time Off (PTO):
- Seven weeks of leave per year (including ten federal holidays)
- Ability to purchase 2 additional weeks of vacation
- Flexible work schedule with comp time (with customer approval)
Tuition and Training:
- Free CBTNuggets Online Training Account
– More than 200 online IT courses on a large variety of topics, including networking, security, virtualization, and the cloud — from trusted vendors such as Cisco, Microsoft, and Google.
– Train anytime, anywhere, and on a variety of devices – even offline!
– Transcender® Practice Exams
– Virtual Labs
- Free L inux Academy Online Training Account
Internal Tracking -L4