Position Requires a Top Secret (TS/SCI) Clearance with a Polygraph.
We are seeking a SQL Systems Engineer who will provide expertise and a specialized SQL related focus to an infrastructure team managing a mission that enables an enterprise-level machine data analytics solution that supports the customer’s mission-critical information systems in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
Your responsibilities will include the following:
• Implementation and maintenance of Microsoft SQL-based systems and tools
• Identification and collection of machine and non-machine data sets
• Collaborating with other administrators and analysts to enhance development of actionable business intelligence, troubleshoot performance issues, and combat threats
• Educating management and peers about SQL related issues
• Maintaining compliance with security regulations and guidelines
Position Level: Level 1 – Subject Matter Expert
Salary Range: Up to $215,000.00 per year
B4Corp Estimated Salary Ranges:
Position Level Min Salary Max Salary
Level 1 – Subject Matter Expert $160,000 $215,000
Level 2 – Expert $140,000 $195,000
Level 3 – Senior $110,000 $170,000
Level 4 – Full Performance $60,000 $100,000
• 2 Years minimum of demonstrated experience with engineering, deploying, maintaining, and utilizing SQL and SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
• Demonstrated experience with Microsoft Windows Server, Windows Clustering, and Active Directory
• 1 Year minimum of demonstrated experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS) architecture
• Demonstrated knowledge of T-SQL and database environments
• Ability to research and clearly articulate, verbally and in writing, recommended solutions
• Demonstrated aptitude for analytical thinking, problem-solving, and working multiple tasks concurrently
• Exceptional interpersonal skills with the ability to work in a team oriented, collaborative environment
• Experience utilizing command-line interfaces, scripting, and queries
• Experience with task automation via PowerShell, Python, Bash, and REST
• Familiarity with Splunk
• Demonstrated experience with incident management, change management, and problem management business processes
• Experience in customer service is preferred
• Splunk Core Certified User
• MCSA: SQL Server Administration (current version)
• AWS or ability to obtain within 60 days after start
B4CORP Company Information
B4Corp is a small defense contracting company that focuses on providing an optimum environment for mission-focused, highly-skilled consultants to support the United States of America’s intelligence community and other defense organizations. B4Corp provides a low overhead, highly efficient, high salary environment that allows employees to excel at meeting the client’s needs. B4Corp is looking for information technology professionals that have a high sense of personal responsibility, self-motivation, and mission drive.
B4Corp’s dedication and care for its employees is reflected in the outstanding compensation and benefits B4Corp provides. Our salaries are second to none. B4Corp’s benefits reflect the company’s policy of putting the employees first. Our health insurance demonstrates this with 100% employer coverage and providing employees with a plan that has $0 copay, 0% coinsurance and an HSA that can allow employees to accrue health savings for the future. B4Corp’s maximum flexibility comp / makeup time policy, along with the company’s cafeteria-style benefit plan that allows employees to maximize their benefit dollars, reflects B4Corp’s commitment to its employees.
- Outstanding Salaries
- Full Vanguard 401k Plan – Featuring a full scope of investment options
– 100% employer matched contribution up to 6% of employee’s salary
– Ability to max out 401k savings $57k ($63.5k if over 50)
- Employees receive B4Corp phantom stock each year (2-year vesting period)
Insurance 100% Employer-Paid Premiums:
- United Health Care Choice Plus HSA POS Gold 1500 w/HSA
– Employer funded HSA to cover 100% health care deductible
– Health insurance: $0 copay, $0 co-insurance. Full scope protection for you and your family!
– 100% employer premium coverage for single and family
- Health Equity HSA – B4Corp contributes $1500.00 for single and $3000.00 for family into your Health Equity HSA to cover 100% of your health care deductible.
- Mutual of Omaha Dental VSP Vision Insurance Mutual of Omaha short-term disability (60% of salary up to $2,000.00/week)
- Mutual of Omaha long-term disability (60% of salary up to $10,000.00/month)
- Mutual of Omaha life insurance ($200,000.00)
Employee Referral Bonus:
- Refer a friend or a coworker and receive $2,000 per year for every year the person works for B4CORP
Paid Time Off (PTO):
- Seven weeks of leave per year (including ten federal holidays)
- Ability to purchase 2 additional weeks of vacation
- Flexible work schedule with comp time (with customer approval)
Tuition and Training:
- Free CBTNuggets Online Training Account
– More than 200 online IT courses on a large variety of topics, including networking, security, virtualization, and the cloud — from trusted vendors such as Cisco, Microsoft, and Google.
– Train anytime, anywhere, and on a variety of devices – even offline!
– Transcender® Practice Exams
– Virtual Labs
- Free L inux Academy Online Training Account
Internal Tracking -T307