Position Requires a Top Secret (TS/SCI) Clearance with a Polygraph.
We are seeking a Software Engineer to be a part of a small team and deliver IT capabilities to forensics, engineers, analysts, targeters, Extract, Transform, and Load (ETL) Developers, and applications developers. Capabilities are delivered, as needed in response to emergent opportunities and mission needs. Some capabilities need to be maintained over time and others have shorter ad hoc lifespans. As a Software Engineer, you will also possess agility, a broad working knowledge of IT systems, and desire to learn and implement new technologies with minimal preparation in order to achieve success in this environment.
Your responsibilities will include the following:
• Writing either scripts (e.g., Python, Perl, Bash, and PowerShell) or more traditional software programs (e.g., Java and C#) to extract relevant data out of raw sources
• Automating and scripting tasks
• Evaluation of new technologies to meet emerging needs
• Maintaining a high security profile for all capabilities
• Assisting to design creative solutions to mission challenges
• Working seamlessly as part of a team by leading and following, as appropriate
Position Level: Level 2 – Expert
Salary Range: Up to $195,000.00 per year
B4Corp Estimated Salary Ranges:
Position Level Min Salary Max Salary
Level 1 – Subject Matter Expert $160,000 $215,000
Level 2 – Expert $140,000 $195,000
Level 3 – Senior $110,000 $170,000
Level 4 – Full Performance $60,000 $100,000
• Proficiency with scripting languages (e.g., Python, Bash, and PowerShell)
• Proficiency with programming languages (e.g., Java and C#)
• Must be very comfortable within Linux and Windows environments
• Strong writing, planning, organizational, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills
• Familiarity with language character code pages, code points, and how they affect data representation
• Ability to absorb new information quickly
• Familiarity with Amazon Web Services (AWS)
• Ability to stay current with open-source and GOTS tools, and apply them to solving problems
• Creativity in problem-solving
• Ability to combine multiple technologies together to solve problems
• Understanding of various data backup schemes (e.g., hot, cold, and incremental)
• High-level understanding of relational database structures (e.g., tables, rows, and columns)
• AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate
• AWS Certified Developer – Associate
B4CORP Company Information
B4Corp is a small defense contracting company that focuses on providing an optimum environment for mission-focused, highly-skilled consultants to support the United States of America’s intelligence community and other defense organizations. B4Corp provides a low overhead, highly efficient, high salary environment that allows employees to excel at meeting the client’s needs. B4Corp is looking for information technology professionals that have a high sense of personal responsibility, self-motivation, and mission drive.
B4Corp’s dedication and care for its employees is reflected in the outstanding compensation and benefits B4Corp provides. Our salaries are second to none. B4Corp’s benefits reflect the company’s policy of putting the employees first. Our health insurance demonstrates this with 100% employer coverage and providing employees with a plan that has $0 copay, 0% coinsurance and an HSA that can allow employees to accrue health savings for the future. B4Corp’s maximum flexibility comp / makeup time policy, along with the company’s cafeteria-style benefit plan that allows employees to maximize their benefit dollars, reflects B4Corp’s commitment to its employees.
- Outstanding Salaries
- Full Vanguard 401k Plan – Featuring a full scope of investment options
– 100% employer matched contribution up to 6% of employee’s salary
– Ability to max out 401k savings $57k ($63.5k if over 50)
- Employees receive B4Corp phantom stock each year (2-year vesting period)
Insurance 100% Employer-Paid Premiums:
- United Health Care Choice Plus HSA POS Gold 1500 w/HSA
– Employer funded HSA to cover 100% health care deductible
– Health insurance: $0 copay, $0 co-insurance. Full scope protection for you and your family!
– 100% employer premium coverage for single and family
- Health Equity HSA – B4Corp contributes $1500.00 for single and $3000.00 for family into your Health Equity HSA to cover 100% of your health care deductible.
- Mutual of Omaha Dental VSP Vision Insurance Mutual of Omaha short-term disability (60% of salary up to $2,000.00/week)
- Mutual of Omaha long-term disability (60% of salary up to $10,000.00/month)
- Mutual of Omaha life insurance ($200,000.00)
Employee Referral Bonus:
- Refer a friend or a coworker and receive $2,000 per year for every year the person works for B4CORP
Paid Time Off (PTO):
- Seven weeks of leave per year (including ten federal holidays)
- Ability to purchase 2 additional weeks of vacation
- Flexible work schedule with comp time (with customer approval)
Tuition and Training:
- Free CBTNuggets Online Training Account
– More than 200 online IT courses on a large variety of topics, including networking, security, virtualization, and the cloud — from trusted vendors such as Cisco, Microsoft, and Google.
– Train anytime, anywhere, and on a variety of devices – even offline!
– Transcender® Practice Exams
– Virtual Labs
- Free L inux Academy Online Training Account
Internal Tracking -T2711