Position Requires a Top Secret (TS/SCI) Clearance with a Polygraph.
We are seeking a Media Specialist who will serve as the focal point for the customer’s Cloud Program Management Office (PMO). As a Media Specialist, you will plan, coordinate, and implement marketing and outreach activities to educate members within the Intelligence Community (IC) who are on the customer’s cloud program and provide the latest updates.
Your responsibilities will include the following:
• Working with the customer’s PMO division chief on marketing and outreach activities to increase the adoption of cloud capability across the IC
• Serving as a liaison between the Government and multiple technology vendors to bring new capabilities and features for the cloud
• Working with stakeholders across the IC to prioritize requirements for future cloud capabilities and features
• Representing the Government at industry events
• Designing and developing presentation material in support of cloud adoption across the IC
• Planning, coordinating, and supporting IC-wide community engagements and workshops
• Communicating policies, practices, procedures, and technical and business goals of the PMO
• Coordinating logistics, attending Technical Exchange Meetings (TEMs) with mission partners, and capturing next steps and action items, ensuring to track them to completion
• Serving on the Communications team and providing program content to be included in technical articles and posted on the PMO’s website
• Other duties, as assigned
Position Level: Level 1 – Subject Matter Expert
Salary Range: Up to $215,000.00 per year
B4Corp Estimated Salary Ranges:
Position Level Min Salary Max Salary
Level 1 – Subject Matter Expert $160,000 $215,000
Level 2 – Expert $140,000 $195,000
Level 3 – Senior $110,000 $170,000
Level 4 – Full Performance $60,000 $100,000
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment and fast-paced organization
• Must be detail oriented
• Must possess excellent customer relations and interpersonal communication skills
• Strong organization and time management skills
• Must possess the ability, confidence, and verbal communication skills to professionally represent the division in various operational forums internally and externally to the customer’s agency
• Experience utilizing Jira
• Previous experience in marketing or marketing communication activities
• Familiarity with cloud technologies and services
• AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner
• Microsoft Certified: Azure Fundamentals
B4CORP Company Information
B4Corp is a small defense contracting company that focuses on providing an optimum environment for mission-focused, highly-skilled consultants to support the United States of America’s intelligence community and other defense organizations. B4Corp provides a low overhead, highly efficient, high salary environment that allows employees to excel at meeting the client’s needs. B4Corp is looking for information technology professionals that have a high sense of personal responsibility, self-motivation, and mission drive.
B4Corp’s dedication and care for its employees is reflected in the outstanding compensation and benefits B4Corp provides. Our salaries are second to none. B4Corp’s benefits reflect the company’s policy of putting the employees first. Our health insurance demonstrates this with 100% employer coverage and providing employees with a plan that has $0 copay, 0% coinsurance and an HSA that can allow employees to accrue health savings for the future. B4Corp’s maximum flexibility comp / makeup time policy, along with the company’s cafeteria-style benefit plan that allows employees to maximize their benefit dollars, reflects B4Corp’s commitment to its employees.
- Outstanding Salaries
- Full Vanguard 401k Plan – Featuring a full scope of investment options
– 100% employer matched contribution up to 6% of employee’s salary
– Ability to max out 401k savings $57k ($63.5k if over 50)
- Employees receive B4Corp phantom stock each year (2-year vesting period)
Insurance 100% Employer-Paid Premiums:
- United Health Care Choice Plus HSA POS Gold 1500 w/HSA
– Employer funded HSA to cover 100% health care deductible
– Health insurance: $0 copay, $0 co-insurance. Full scope protection for you and your family!
– 100% employer premium coverage for single and family
- Health Equity HSA – B4Corp contributes $1500.00 for single and $3000.00 for family into your Health Equity HSA to cover 100% of your health care deductible.
- Mutual of Omaha Dental VSP Vision Insurance Mutual of Omaha short-term disability (60% of salary up to $2,000.00/week)
- Mutual of Omaha long-term disability (60% of salary up to $10,000.00/month)
- Mutual of Omaha life insurance ($200,000.00)
Employee Referral Bonus:
- Refer a friend or a coworker and receive $2,000 per year for every year the person works for B4CORP
Paid Time Off (PTO):
- Seven weeks of leave per year (including ten federal holidays)
- Ability to purchase 2 additional weeks of vacation
- Flexible work schedule with comp time (with customer approval)
Tuition and Training:
- Free CBTNuggets Online Training Account
– More than 200 online IT courses on a large variety of topics, including networking, security, virtualization, and the cloud — from trusted vendors such as Cisco, Microsoft, and Google.
– Train anytime, anywhere, and on a variety of devices – even offline!
– Transcender® Practice Exams
– Virtual Labs
- Free L inux Academy Online Training Account
Internal Tracking -T2723