Position Requires a Top Secret (TS/SCI) Clearance with a Polygraph.
We are seeking a Systems / Software Engineer who will develop engineering solutions to customer requirements around Microsoft Windows Server 2008, 2012 R2, and 2016 OS platforms.
Your responsibilities will include the following:
• Analyzing user requirements, procedures, and problems to automate or enhance existing recommendations
• May analyze or recommend commercially available software
• Ensuring the logical and systematic conversion of customer or product requirements into total systems solutions acknowledge technical, schedule, and cost constraints
• Reviewing computer systems capabilities, workflows, and making recommendations that include automation
• Testing, debugging, and assisting in the refinement of systems products
• Performing functional analysis of noted systems performance issues
• Preparing required documentation, including program-level and user-level documentation
• Assisting in establishing standards for and documenting information systems procedures
• On a rotational basis, serving as a subject-matter expert (SME) in resolving trouble tickets that occur during off-duty hours
Other duties, as assigned
Position Level: Level 2 – Expert
Salary Range: Up to $195,000.00 per year
B4Corp Estimated Salary Ranges:
Position Level Min Salary Max Salary
Level 1 – Subject Matter Expert $160,000 $215,000
Level 2 – Expert $140,000 $195,000
Level 3 – Senior $110,000 $170,000
Level 4 – Full Performance $60,000 $100,000
• Experience utilizing DevOps tools (e.g., Jira, Jenkins, GitHub, Packer, and/or Terraform)
• Experience coding in any number of the following
o Ruby on Rails
• Experience with automated unit testing and regression testing
• Significant experience preparing PowerPoint presentations, engineering diagrams in Visio, and preparing technical documentation (e.g., requirements and design) for complex systems
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Microsoft certifications and/or skills with the following:
o Windows Server Update Services (WSUS)
o Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM)
o Microsoft Azure
o Amazon Web Services (AWS)
o Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2, 2012 R2, and 2016 OSs
• A strong understanding of DoD 8570, ICD 503, and DCID 6/3
B4CORP Company Information
B4Corp is a small defense contracting company that focuses on providing an optimum environment for mission-focused, highly-skilled consultants to support the United States of America’s intelligence community and other defense organizations. B4Corp provides a low overhead, highly efficient, high salary environment that allows employees to excel at meeting the client’s needs. B4Corp is looking for information technology professionals that have a high sense of personal responsibility, self-motivation, and mission drive.
B4Corp’s dedication and care for its employees is reflected in the outstanding compensation and benefits B4Corp provides. Our salaries are second to none. B4Corp’s benefits reflect the company’s policy of putting the employees first. Our health insurance demonstrates this with 100% employer coverage and providing employees with a plan that has $0 copay, 0% coinsurance and an HSA that can allow employees to accrue health savings for the future. B4Corp’s maximum flexibility comp / makeup time policy, along with the company’s cafeteria-style benefit plan that allows employees to maximize their benefit dollars, reflects B4Corp’s commitment to its employees.
- Outstanding Salaries
- Full Vanguard 401k Plan – Featuring a full scope of investment options
– 100% employer matched contribution up to 6% of employee’s salary
– Ability to max out 401k savings $57k ($63.5k if over 50)
- Employees receive B4Corp phantom stock each year (2-year vesting period)
Insurance 100% Employer-Paid Premiums:
- United Health Care Choice Plus HSA POS Gold 1500 w/HSA
– Employer funded HSA to cover 100% health care deductible
– Health insurance: $0 copay, $0 co-insurance. Full scope protection for you and your family!
– 100% employer premium coverage for single and family
- Health Equity HSA – B4Corp contributes $1500.00 for single and $3000.00 for family into your Health Equity HSA to cover 100% of your health care deductible.
- Mutual of Omaha Dental VSP Vision Insurance Mutual of Omaha short-term disability (60% of salary up to $2,000.00/week)
- Mutual of Omaha long-term disability (60% of salary up to $10,000.00/month)
- Mutual of Omaha life insurance ($200,000.00)
Employee Referral Bonus:
- Refer a friend or a coworker and receive $2,000 per year for every year the person works for B4CORP
Paid Time Off (PTO):
- Seven weeks of leave per year (including ten federal holidays)
- Ability to purchase 2 additional weeks of vacation
- Flexible work schedule with comp time (with customer approval)
Tuition and Training:
- Free CBTNuggets Online Training Account
– More than 200 online IT courses on a large variety of topics, including networking, security, virtualization, and the cloud — from trusted vendors such as Cisco, Microsoft, and Google.
– Train anytime, anywhere, and on a variety of devices – even offline!
– Transcender® Practice Exams
– Virtual Labs
- Free L inux Academy Online Training Account
Internal Tracking -T2426