Position Requires a Top Secret (TS/SCI) Clearance with a Polygraph.
Location: Herndon; Create and maintain profiles to conform to strict dissemination controls. – Facilitate information sharing when appropriate. – take business requirements and convert them into systems requirements to route cables. – Shall assist community customers write messaging dissemination requirements. Also write automated message delivery profiles. – shall possess a keen understanding of the Sponsors mission and business processes. – Collaborate with other partners to ensure proper messages delivery.
Position Level: Level 2 – Expert
Salary Range: Up to $172,000.00 per year
B4Corp Estimated Salary Ranges:
Position Level Min Salary Max Salary
Level 1 – Subject Matter Expert $160,000 $215,000
Level 2 – Expert $140,000 $195,000
Level 3 – Senior $110,000 $170,000
Level 4 – Full Performance $60,000 $100,000
• Will work both independently and in an Agile team environment.
• The contractor shall manage databases in a high availability, highly scalable environment.
• The contractor will install and test new versions of all database management systems (DBMS).
• Design and document the database architecture.
• The candidate will work independently with little to no supervision.
• The candidate shall be responsible for updating (add, change, delete) message system CADS within ITS, MHF, EMS and ACTOR.
• Will also be responsible for Addresses, collective Addresses, content Type, routing indicators and handling indicators with respect to security requirements.
• Publish the necessary changes, documents all internal and external changes and modifications and be able to work independently with little or no supervision.
• Broadcast internal and external changes to the sponsor’s partners.
• Education: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical certifications or training, or work experience.
• Minimum of 11 years related experience.
• Technical Skills: Messaging system CAD, ITS, MHF, EMS MAD database and ACTOR.
• Security Clearance Level: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
• Preferred Qualifications:
1) 12 years’ demonstrated experience documenting changes and requests in customers change request database.
2) 10 years’ experience system testing and reporting test results to the test lead.
3) 10 years demonstrated experience operating and maintaining a real time system.
4) 10 years demonstrated experience working independently with little to no supervision in a fast pace environment.
5) 8 years demonstrated experience troubleshooting, coordinating and resolving IC messaging issues internal and external.
6) 8 years demonstrated experience making changes to the MHF, EMS MAD database and ACTOR databases including security changes for messaging content type.
7) 8 years demonstrated experience working with the IT close support personnel.
8) Demonstrated experience Disaster Recovery Planning and execution.
9) Demonstrated experience as a customer advocate with an intense commitment to the mission.
10) Understanding of the INFOSEC policies and procedures.
B4CORP Company Information
B4Corp is a small defense contracting company that focuses on providing an optimum environment for mission-focused, highly-skilled consultants to support the United States of America’s intelligence community and other defense organizations. B4Corp provides a low overhead, highly efficient, high salary environment that allows employees to excel at meeting the client’s needs. B4Corp is looking for information technology professionals that have a high sense of personal responsibility, self-motivation, and mission drive.
B4Corp’s dedication and care for its employees is reflected in the outstanding compensation and benefits B4Corp provides. Our salaries are second to none. B4Corp’s benefits reflect the company’s policy of putting the employees first. Our health insurance demonstrates this with 100% employer coverage and providing employees with a plan that has $0 copay, 0% coinsurance and an HSA that can allow employees to accrue health savings for the future. B4Corp’s maximum flexibility comp / makeup time policy, along with the company’s cafeteria-style benefit plan that allows employees to maximize their benefit dollars, reflects B4Corp’s commitment to its employees.
- Outstanding Salaries
- Full Vanguard 401k Plan – Featuring a full scope of investment options
– 100% employer matched contribution up to 6% of employee’s salary
– Ability to max out 401k savings $57k ($63.5k if over 50)
- Employees receive B4Corp phantom stock each year (2-year vesting period)
Insurance 100% Employer-Paid Premiums:
- United Health Care Choice Plus HSA POS Gold 1500 w/HSA
– Employer funded HSA to cover 100% health care deductible
– Health insurance: $0 copay, $0 co-insurance. Full scope protection for you and your family!
– 100% employer premium coverage for single and family
- Health Equity HSA – B4Corp contributes $1500.00 for single and $3000.00 for family into your Health Equity HSA to cover 100% of your health care deductible.
- Mutual of Omaha Dental VSP Vision Insurance Mutual of Omaha short-term disability (60% of salary up to $2,000.00/week)
- Mutual of Omaha long-term disability (60% of salary up to $10,000.00/month)
- Mutual of Omaha life insurance ($200,000.00)
Employee Referral Bonus:
- Refer a friend or a coworker and receive $2,000 per year for every year the person works for B4CORP
Paid Time Off (PTO):
- Seven weeks of leave per year (including ten federal holidays)
- Ability to purchase 2 additional weeks of vacation
- Flexible work schedule with comp time (with customer approval)
Tuition and Training:
- Free CBTNuggets Online Training Account
– More than 200 online IT courses on a large variety of topics, including networking, security, virtualization, and the cloud — from trusted vendors such as Cisco, Microsoft, and Google.
– Train anytime, anywhere, and on a variety of devices – even offline!
– Transcender® Practice Exams
– Virtual Labs
- Free L inux Academy Online Training Account
Internal Tracking -E800-222