Position Requires a Top Secret (TS/SCI) Clearance with a Polygraph.
Hours: Core Hours 9-3 or as customer directs.
Required skills/experience: Familiarity with operational technologies and how they are utilized in support of operations to include understanding of CI risks that need mitigation; network defense operations (e.g. proxy, firewall, IDS/IPS); network communications and WiFi and associated technologies; commercial forensic tools (e.g. FTK, WireShark, etc.)
Required certifications: N/A
Desired skills/experience: MAC OS’s; programming experience (Java, C, C++, Perl, Python, Enscripts); Linux/Unix; RF Communications;
Desired certifications: MCSE, MCITP
Position Level: Level 2 – Expert
Salary Range: Up to $195,000.00 per year
B4Corp Estimated Salary Ranges:
Position Level Min Salary Max Salary
Level 1 – Subject Matter Expert $160,000 $215,000
Level 2 – Expert $140,000 $195,000
Level 3 – Senior $110,000 $170,000
Level 4 – Full Performance $60,000 $100,000
Mission partner seeking a candidate who will support the execution of multi-facted programs that supports dynamic mission sets. The candidate will have Network Engineering CI-centric experience and skills. They will support the mission partners overall Counterintelligence (CI) threat analysis efforts by performing technical assessments on IT infrastructure components, malicious code, and Advance Persistent Threat capabilities as they relate to computer networking. The candidate will conduct IT network forensic assessments across a full spectrum of computer and network devices, Windows/Linus hosts, mobile devices, virtual machines, and software and hardware, to determine potential weaknesses and vulnerabilities that may affect the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of corporate protected and sensitive information systems and data. Candidate skills should include experience in protocol packet-level analysis and developing comprehensive technical reports that provide recommendations to countermeasures as based on the identified techniques, tactics, procedures, and behavior patterns used by adversaries.
* Asses new and evolving CovCom applications/devices for CI risks
* Establish functional and technical specifications and standards, solve hardware/software interface problems, define input/output parameters, and ensure integration of the entire system or subsystem.
* Work with engineers, systems analysts, programmers, technicians, scientists and top level managers in the design, testing and evaluation of systems.
* Establish and maintain baseline technical documentation
* Track and research hardware and software problems and/or anomalies reported or identified by audit activities
* Test and evaluate hardware/software
* Assist with network performance monitoring activities
B4CORP Company Information
B4Corp is a small defense contracting company that focuses on providing an optimum environment for mission-focused, highly-skilled consultants to support the United States of America’s intelligence community and other defense organizations. B4Corp provides a low overhead, highly efficient, high salary environment that allows employees to excel at meeting the client’s needs. B4Corp is looking for information technology professionals that have a high sense of personal responsibility, self-motivation, and mission drive.
B4Corp’s dedication and care for its employees is reflected in the outstanding compensation and benefits B4Corp provides. Our salaries are second to none. B4Corp’s benefits reflect the company’s policy of putting the employees first. Our health insurance demonstrates this with 100% employer coverage and providing employees with a plan that has $0 copay, 0% coinsurance and an HSA that can allow employees to accrue health savings for the future. B4Corp’s maximum flexibility comp / makeup time policy, along with the company’s cafeteria-style benefit plan that allows employees to maximize their benefit dollars, reflects B4Corp’s commitment to its employees.
- Outstanding Salaries
- Full Vanguard 401k Plan – Featuring a full scope of investment options
– 100% employer matched contribution up to 6% of employee’s salary
– Ability to max out 401k savings $57k ($63.5k if over 50)
- Employees receive B4Corp phantom stock each year (2-year vesting period)
Insurance 100% Employer-Paid Premiums:
- United Health Care Choice Plus HSA POS Gold 1500 w/HSA
– Employer funded HSA to cover 100% health care deductible
– Health insurance: $0 copay, $0 co-insurance. Full scope protection for you and your family!
– 100% employer premium coverage for single and family
- Health Equity HSA – B4Corp contributes $1500.00 for single and $3000.00 for family into your Health Equity HSA to cover 100% of your health care deductible.
- Mutual of Omaha Dental VSP Vision Insurance Mutual of Omaha short-term disability (60% of salary up to $2,000.00/week)
- Mutual of Omaha long-term disability (60% of salary up to $10,000.00/month)
- Mutual of Omaha life insurance ($200,000.00)
Employee Referral Bonus:
- Refer a friend or a coworker and receive $2,000 per year for every year the person works for B4CORP
Paid Time Off (PTO):
- Seven weeks of leave per year (including ten federal holidays)
- Ability to purchase 2 additional weeks of vacation
- Flexible work schedule with comp time (with customer approval)
Tuition and Training:
- Free CBTNuggets Online Training Account
– More than 200 online IT courses on a large variety of topics, including networking, security, virtualization, and the cloud — from trusted vendors such as Cisco, Microsoft, and Google.
– Train anytime, anywhere, and on a variety of devices – even offline!
– Transcender® Practice Exams
– Virtual Labs
- Free L inux Academy Online Training Account
Internal Tracking -E700-006