Position Requires a Top Secret (TS/SCI) Clearance with a Polygraph.
We are seeking a Windows Security Expert who will identify systems security vulnerabilities and design or deploy solutions that support a high availability system and enhances security compliance baselines utilizing COTS and GOTS enterprise-level cybersecurity tools and applications.
Your responsibilities will include the following:
• Supporting the development and implementation of Application White List (AWL) in the customer’s spaces, as well as providing Tier 1 and 2 operations and maintenance (O&M) support
• Performing technical planning, systems integration, verification, and validation, risk assessments, and effectiveness on computer security products and IT systems
• Reviewing and analyzing security audits and computer logs to enhance endpoint security measures
• Collaborating with clients regarding the nature of the systems vulnerabilities and recommending remediation steps
• Ensuring the logical and systematic conversion of customer or product requirements into total systems solutions that acknowledge technical, schedule, and cost constraints
• Testing and monitoring computer systems, including coordinating the installation of computer programs and systems
• Analyzing and studying complex systems requirements
• Applying the Concept of Operations (CONOPs) set of disciplines for the planning, analysis, design, construction, and operation of information systems across a major sector of the organization
• Developing analytical and computational techniques, and methodology for problem solutions
• Testing, debugging, and assisting in the refinement of systems products
• Preparing required documentation, including program-level and user-level documentation
• Assisting in establishing standards for information security systems procedures
Position Level: Level 1 – Subject Matter Expert
Salary Range: Up to $215,000.00 per year
B4Corp Estimated Salary Ranges:
Position Level Min Salary Max Salary
Level 1 – Subject Matter Expert $160,000 $215,000
Level 2 – Expert $140,000 $195,000
Level 3 – Senior $110,000 $170,000
Level 4 – Full Performance $60,000 $100,000
• Ability to work independently or lead teams to perform technical planning, systems integration, verification and validation, risk assessments, and supportability and effectiveness analyses for computer security products and systems
• Prior experience deploying and managing AWL instance across an enterprise environment
• Demonstrated on-the-job experience with enterprise security continuous monitoring
• Expertise in developing and managing Group Policy Objects (GPOs)
• Hands-on experience with Microsoft Active Directory and workstation and server systems administration, including AWL (e.g., AppLocker)
• Demonstrated on-the-job experience and ability to implement and validate security configurations and policies on servers and workstations, as well as issues preventing successful implementations
• Demonstrated on-the-job experience with collecting, ingesting, analyzing, and visualizing machine data with McAfee, Microsoft (e.g., SCCM and PowerShell), Splunk, and Tanium capabilities
• Demonstrated on-the-job experience with building and forming programs for enterprise security continuous monitoring and cybersecurity incident response
• Demonstrated on-the-job experience with collaboration and outreach across the customer’s environment
• Experience supporting an enterprise-wide Application Code Signing Program
• Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE)
• Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
B4CORP Company Information
B4Corp is a small defense contracting company that focuses on providing an optimum environment for mission-focused, highly-skilled consultants to support the United States of America’s intelligence community and other defense organizations. B4Corp provides a low overhead, highly efficient, high salary environment that allows employees to excel at meeting the client’s needs. B4Corp is looking for information technology professionals that have a high sense of personal responsibility, self-motivation, and mission drive.
B4Corp’s dedication and care for its employees is reflected in the outstanding compensation and benefits B4Corp provides. Our salaries are second to none. B4Corp’s benefits reflect the company’s policy of putting the employees first. Our health insurance demonstrates this with 100% employer coverage and providing employees with a plan that has $0 copay, 0% coinsurance and an HSA that can allow employees to accrue health savings for the future. B4Corp’s maximum flexibility comp / makeup time policy, along with the company’s cafeteria-style benefit plan that allows employees to maximize their benefit dollars, reflects B4Corp’s commitment to its employees.
- Outstanding Salaries
- Full Vanguard 401k Plan – Featuring a full scope of investment options
– 100% employer matched contribution up to 6% of employee’s salary
– Ability to max out 401k savings $57k ($63.5k if over 50)
- Employees receive B4Corp phantom stock each year (2-year vesting period)
Insurance 100% Employer-Paid Premiums:
- United Health Care Choice Plus HSA POS Gold 1500 w/HSA
– Employer funded HSA to cover 100% health care deductible
– Health insurance: $0 copay, $0 co-insurance. Full scope protection for you and your family!
– 100% employer premium coverage for single and family
- Health Equity HSA – B4Corp contributes $1500.00 for single and $3000.00 for family into your Health Equity HSA to cover 100% of your health care deductible.
- Mutual of Omaha Dental VSP Vision Insurance Mutual of Omaha short-term disability (60% of salary up to $2,000.00/week)
- Mutual of Omaha long-term disability (60% of salary up to $10,000.00/month)
- Mutual of Omaha life insurance ($200,000.00)
Employee Referral Bonus:
- Refer a friend or a coworker and receive $2,000 per year for every year the person works for B4CORP
Paid Time Off (PTO):
- Seven weeks of leave per year (including ten federal holidays)
- Ability to purchase 2 additional weeks of vacation
- Flexible work schedule with comp time (with customer approval)
Tuition and Training:
- Free CBTNuggets Online Training Account
– More than 200 online IT courses on a large variety of topics, including networking, security, virtualization, and the cloud — from trusted vendors such as Cisco, Microsoft, and Google.
– Train anytime, anywhere, and on a variety of devices – even offline!
– Transcender® Practice Exams
– Virtual Labs
- Free L inux Academy Online Training Account
Internal Tracking -T2533