Position Requires a Top Secret (TS/SCI) Clearance with a Polygraph.
Seeking a Chief Mission Data officer to provide mission critical system support to our customer. This position requires an experienced business mission expert who oversees that data collections are appropriately maintained, that collection owner’s equities are maintained and leveraged, and that new data collections are sought and evaluated. Unlike the Chief Data Scientist, the CMDO ensures that new needs are meet, identified gaps in collection can be bridged and output can be leveraged widely throughout the IC as part of the wider mission sharing initiatives. This is a senior level position that assists in the liaison between outside agencies and internal stakeholders to enhance and optimize data availability and usage.
This role is responsible for providing technical leadership and for delivering an innovative data product, service or a combination of products and services that address a customer’s specific business problem.
Position Level: Level 1 – Subject Matter Expert
Salary Range: Up to $215,000.00 per year
B4Corp Estimated Salary Ranges:
Position Level Min Salary Max Salary
Level 1 – Subject Matter Expert $160,000 $215,000
Level 2 – Expert $140,000 $195,000
Level 3 – Senior $110,000 $170,000
Level 4 – Full Performance $60,000 $100,000
1. Works across the program to de-conflict and synchronize data related efforts.
2. Advocates for Mission data and compliance priorities with the teams, CMs and PMs.
3. Represents the program in User Groups and other data related conferences, meetings, and forums.
4. Drafts, staffs, publishes and delivers the annual Compliance Innovation Plan and quarterly reports per contract requirements.
5. Oversees execution of the Data Implementation Plan
6. Solicits data requirements from Data Scientists and advocates with the program, CMs, and PMs for tools, software, and IT resources to optimize support to Mission.
7. Supports Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) and the responsible offices in developing data strategies, policies, standards, and compliance governance.
8. Monitors and updates the Chief Engineer on any non-compliance with key stakeholders for data usage.
9. Other data related tasks as directed by the Chief Engineer or PMO leadership
1. Ten or more years of experience in leading projects of a similar scope
2. Ten or more years of experience leading and participating in cross-organizational teams that develop and execute strategies for data activities, such as strategies for accessing, discovering, and managing mission datasets
3. Ten or more years of experience developing and executing data life cycle plans across organizations
4. Focus on the critical role data play in our mission support
5. Promotes the goals and objective of the data-centric approach to data management
6. Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and perform other duties as assigned
7. Possess excellent writing and verbal communication skills as well as the ability to manage multiple customer requests simultaneously
Candidate must have BS degree with and 12-15 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 8-12 with years of prior relevant experience.
B4CORP Company Information
B4Corp is a small defense contracting company that focuses on providing an optimum environment for mission-focused, highly-skilled consultants to support the United States of America’s intelligence community and other defense organizations. B4Corp provides a low overhead, highly efficient, high salary environment that allows employees to excel at meeting the client’s needs. B4Corp is looking for information technology professionals that have a high sense of personal responsibility, self-motivation, and mission drive.
B4Corp’s dedication and care for its employees is reflected in the outstanding compensation and benefits B4Corp provides. Our salaries are second to none. B4Corp’s benefits reflect the company’s policy of putting the employees first. Our health insurance demonstrates this with 100% employer coverage and providing employees with a plan that has $0 copay, 0% coinsurance and an HSA that can allow employees to accrue health savings for the future. B4Corp’s maximum flexibility comp / makeup time policy, along with the company’s cafeteria-style benefit plan that allows employees to maximize their benefit dollars, reflects B4Corp’s commitment to its employees.
- Outstanding Salaries
- Full Vanguard 401k Plan – Featuring a full scope of investment options
– 100% employer matched contribution up to 6% of employee’s salary
– Ability to max out 401k savings $57k ($63.5k if over 50)
- Employees receive B4Corp phantom stock each year (2-year vesting period)
Insurance 100% Employer-Paid Premiums:
- United Health Care Choice Plus HSA POS Gold 1500 w/HSA
– Employer funded HSA to cover 100% health care deductible
– Health insurance: $0 copay, $0 co-insurance. Full scope protection for you and your family!
– 100% employer premium coverage for single and family
- Health Equity HSA – B4Corp contributes $1500.00 for single and $3000.00 for family into your Health Equity HSA to cover 100% of your health care deductible.
- Mutual of Omaha Dental VSP Vision Insurance Mutual of Omaha short-term disability (60% of salary up to $2,000.00/week)
- Mutual of Omaha long-term disability (60% of salary up to $10,000.00/month)
- Mutual of Omaha life insurance ($200,000.00)
Employee Referral Bonus:
- Refer a friend or a coworker and receive $2,000 per year for every year the person works for B4CORP
Paid Time Off (PTO):
- Seven weeks of leave per year (including ten federal holidays)
- Ability to purchase 2 additional weeks of vacation
- Flexible work schedule with comp time (with customer approval)
Tuition and Training:
- Free CBTNuggets Online Training Account
– More than 200 online IT courses on a large variety of topics, including networking, security, virtualization, and the cloud — from trusted vendors such as Cisco, Microsoft, and Google.
– Train anytime, anywhere, and on a variety of devices – even offline!
– Transcender® Practice Exams
– Virtual Labs
- Free L inux Academy Online Training Account
Internal Tracking -R5