Position Requires a Top Secret (TS/SCI) Clearance with a Polygraph.
This role performs data management tasks. This includes data design, data structure identification, database schema definition, data access privilege management, data query optimization, documentation, database instance upgrades, long-range requirements, operational guidelines, and data protection. Duties also includes entering and reviewing data within the database, ensuring user data integrity, maintaining database support tools, database tables and dictionaries, recovery and back-up procedures, and making recommendations regarding enhancements and/or improvements.
Position Level: Level 1 – Subject Matter Expert
Salary Range: Up to $215,000.00 per year
B4Corp Estimated Salary Ranges:
Position Level Min Salary Max Salary
Level 1 – Subject Matter Expert $160,000 $215,000
Level 2 – Expert $140,000 $195,000
Level 3 – Senior $110,000 $170,000
Level 4 – Full Performance $60,000 $100,000
This role requires an individual that is customer and detail oriented and has experience with hands-on IT implementation in a DevSecOps environment. This role provides support for applications, hardware, software, network connections, and new system initiatives for all sites within area of responsibility. Candidate will design and develop databases in a DevSecOps environment.
Analyze critical software requirements to determine feasibility of design based on scheduling and cost constraints.
Responsible for supporting innovative solutions within DevOps toolsets/practices (GitHub, Jenkins, and Unix Bash scripting)
Candidates must have significant experience designing and developing databases in a DevSecOps environment.
Candidate should have a firm understanding of database operations in a multi-platform environment leveraging Oracle, Java, SQL, and the like.
Candidate must be familiar with the software development life-cycle.
Support the development and adherence to procedures and policies.
This role requires excellent oral and written communication skills and command of the English language.
Monitor and manage production databases, including assisting in the software release process
Monitor and manage backend data synchronization applications and external data source retrieval, applications.
Duties include examining customer problems and implementing appropriate corrective action to initiate a repair or return.
This role analyzes recurring problems and initiates solutions for preventing reoccurrence.
Experience using Oracle , SQL, HADOOP
Proficient with common Agile practices, service-orientated environments, and development practices
Proficient with scripting languages (i.e. Java, SQL, C++, Ruby, Python) and able to support development as necessary.
Experience applying expertise on multiple complex work assignments.
Experience supporting a broad range of assignments requiring originality and innovation in determining how to accomplish tasks.
Experience with the creation of data warehousing and 2nd Tier data models.
Experience developing methodologies and presenting solutions to problems.
Experience contributing to deliverables and meeting performance metrics.
Requires BS Degree and 8-12 years of prior relevant experience or Master and 6-10 years of prior relevant experience. Will consider work experience in lieu of a degree.
Due to the nature of the government contracts we support, US Citizenship is required.
TS/SCI with Poly required for Position
B4CORP Company Information
B4Corp is a small defense contracting company that focuses on providing an optimum environment for mission-focused, highly-skilled consultants to support the United States of America’s intelligence community and other defense organizations. B4Corp provides a low overhead, highly efficient, high salary environment that allows employees to excel at meeting the client’s needs. B4Corp is looking for information technology professionals that have a high sense of personal responsibility, self-motivation, and mission drive.
B4Corp’s dedication and care for its employees is reflected in the outstanding compensation and benefits B4Corp provides. Our salaries are second to none. B4Corp’s benefits reflect the company’s policy of putting the employees first. Our health insurance demonstrates this with 100% employer coverage and providing employees with a plan that has $0 copay, 0% coinsurance and an HSA that can allow employees to accrue health savings for the future. B4Corp’s maximum flexibility comp / makeup time policy, along with the company’s cafeteria-style benefit plan that allows employees to maximize their benefit dollars, reflects B4Corp’s commitment to its employees.
- Outstanding Salaries
- Full Vanguard 401k Plan – Featuring a full scope of investment options
– 100% employer matched contribution up to 6% of employee’s salary
– Ability to max out 401k savings $57k ($63.5k if over 50)
- Employees receive B4Corp phantom stock each year (2-year vesting period)
Insurance 100% Employer-Paid Premiums:
- United Health Care Choice Plus HSA POS Gold 1500 w/HSA
– Employer funded HSA to cover 100% health care deductible
– Health insurance: $0 copay, $0 co-insurance. Full scope protection for you and your family!
– 100% employer premium coverage for single and family
- Health Equity HSA – B4Corp contributes $1500.00 for single and $3000.00 for family into your Health Equity HSA to cover 100% of your health care deductible.
- Mutual of Omaha Dental VSP Vision Insurance Mutual of Omaha short-term disability (60% of salary up to $2,000.00/week)
- Mutual of Omaha long-term disability (60% of salary up to $10,000.00/month)
- Mutual of Omaha life insurance ($200,000.00)
Employee Referral Bonus:
- Refer a friend or a coworker and receive $2,000 per year for every year the person works for B4CORP
Paid Time Off (PTO):
- Seven weeks of leave per year (including ten federal holidays)
- Ability to purchase 2 additional weeks of vacation
- Flexible work schedule with comp time (with customer approval)
Tuition and Training:
- Free CBTNuggets Online Training Account
– More than 200 online IT courses on a large variety of topics, including networking, security, virtualization, and the cloud — from trusted vendors such as Cisco, Microsoft, and Google.
– Train anytime, anywhere, and on a variety of devices – even offline!
– Transcender® Practice Exams
– Virtual Labs
- Free L inux Academy Online Training Account
Internal Tracking -R94