Position Requires a Top Secret (TS/SCI) Clearance with a Polygraph.
This position serves as the member of a team with the responsibility to ensure the highest quality service is provided to our customer through the generation and control of program processes, performance of regularly scheduled internal process audits and the consistent facilitation of structured improvement activities. The successful candidate will be an agent for change, possess high energy, have a passion for quality, and be self-motivated. The environment demands the ability to quickly establish working relationships with coworkers/customers in various national capital region locations.
Position Level: Level 2 – Expert
Salary Range: Up to $195,000.00 per year
B4Corp Estimated Salary Ranges:
Position Level Min Salary Max Salary
Level 1 – Subject Matter Expert $160,000 $215,000
Level 2 – Expert $140,000 $195,000
Level 3 – Senior $110,000 $170,000
Level 4 – Full Performance $60,000 $100,000
This role designs, develops, and maintains a proprietary software application using a tailored SAFe Agile DevSecOps process. This role uses best practices and patterns to perform design, development, automated testing, and automated deployment of software modules via DevSecOps Continuous Integration Continuous Delivery (CI/CD).
This role is responsible for coordinating with end-users and stakeholders to address DRs, enhancements, and compliance requirements for the ingestion, data management and the front-end web application. Duties also include software requirements analysis, risk identification, risk mitigation, and collaboration across designated teams. The engineer is to support analytic review and integration with other systems and provide operational support when required.
• Experience applying expertise on multiple complex work assignments.
• Experience supporting a broad range of assignments requiring originality and innovation in determining how to accomplish tasks.
• Experience developing methodologies and presenting solutions to problems.
• Experience contributing to deliverables and meeting performance metrics.
• Experience with the following:
7. Web Development skills (CSS, Front-end JS, MVC)
8. Server-side service skills (REST)
9. XML (Schemas, Modeling, and Validation)
Due to the nature of the government contracts we support, US Citizenship is required.
Candidate must have a Bachelors with 12-15 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 10-13 years of prior relevant experience.
Candidate must have an active TS/SCI with polygraph.
This position has opportunities for fulltime and part time teleworking opportunities for well qualified candidates. Must be located in the DC/Maryland/Virginia location for limited in-person meetings and possess a TS/CI Clearance at a minimum.
B4CORP Company Information
B4Corp is a small defense contracting company that focuses on providing an optimum environment for mission-focused, highly-skilled consultants to support the United States of America’s intelligence community and other defense organizations. B4Corp provides a low overhead, highly efficient, high salary environment that allows employees to excel at meeting the client’s needs. B4Corp is looking for information technology professionals that have a high sense of personal responsibility, self-motivation, and mission drive.
B4Corp’s dedication and care for its employees is reflected in the outstanding compensation and benefits B4Corp provides. Our salaries are second to none. B4Corp’s benefits reflect the company’s policy of putting the employees first. Our health insurance demonstrates this with 100% employer coverage and providing employees with a plan that has $0 copay, 0% coinsurance and an HSA that can allow employees to accrue health savings for the future. B4Corp’s maximum flexibility comp / makeup time policy, along with the company’s cafeteria-style benefit plan that allows employees to maximize their benefit dollars, reflects B4Corp’s commitment to its employees.
- Outstanding Salaries
- Full Vanguard 401k Plan – Featuring a full scope of investment options
– 100% employer matched contribution up to 6% of employee’s salary
– Ability to max out 401k savings $57k ($63.5k if over 50)
- Employees receive B4Corp phantom stock each year (2-year vesting period)
Insurance 100% Employer-Paid Premiums:
- United Health Care Choice Plus HSA POS Gold 1500 w/HSA
– Employer funded HSA to cover 100% health care deductible
– Health insurance: $0 copay, $0 co-insurance. Full scope protection for you and your family!
– 100% employer premium coverage for single and family
- Health Equity HSA – B4Corp contributes $1500.00 for single and $3000.00 for family into your Health Equity HSA to cover 100% of your health care deductible.
- Mutual of Omaha Dental VSP Vision Insurance Mutual of Omaha short-term disability (60% of salary up to $2,000.00/week)
- Mutual of Omaha long-term disability (60% of salary up to $10,000.00/month)
- Mutual of Omaha life insurance ($200,000.00)
Employee Referral Bonus:
- Refer a friend or a coworker and receive $2,000 per year for every year the person works for B4CORP
Paid Time Off (PTO):
- Seven weeks of leave per year (including ten federal holidays)
- Ability to purchase 2 additional weeks of vacation
- Flexible work schedule with comp time (with customer approval)
Tuition and Training:
- Free CBTNuggets Online Training Account
– More than 200 online IT courses on a large variety of topics, including networking, security, virtualization, and the cloud — from trusted vendors such as Cisco, Microsoft, and Google.
– Train anytime, anywhere, and on a variety of devices – even offline!
– Transcender® Practice Exams
– Virtual Labs
- Free L inux Academy Online Training Account
Internal Tracking -R631