Position Requires a Top Secret (TS/SCI) Clearance with a Polygraph.
As part of an Agile Team, this role designs, develops, and maintains software applications using a tailored SAFe Agile DevSecOps Scrum process. Applications include a service portal that acts as a web front end for users to interact with IT Service Management (ITSM) functions like Incidents, Service Requests, and Assets. This role works closely with developers to ensure user-facing requirements are implemented. This role also supports systems administration functions for the Agile team to ensure system backups are running, high availability is maintained for the infrastructure, and enterprise-level configurations are updated. The ServiceNow System Administrator prepares operating instructions to document maintenance activities as needed. This position determines user requirements; analyzes systems capabilities to resolve problems, and develops solutions. The ServiceNow Systems Administrator translates requirements to process flows, prepares operating instructions and ensures software standards are met.
Position Level: Level 3 – Senior
Salary Range: Up to $170,000.00 per year
B4Corp Estimated Salary Ranges:
Position Level Min Salary Max Salary
Level 1 – Subject Matter Expert $160,000 $215,000
Level 2 – Expert $140,000 $195,000
Level 3 – Senior $110,000 $170,000
Level 4 – Full Performance $60,000 $100,000
• Participate in systems software configuration to support ServiceNow module development and operational tasks
• Create, maintain and enhance ServiceNow module implementations including, but not limited to, Incident Management, Problem Management, Change Management, Service Request, Service Catalog, Knowledge Management modules.
• Create, maintain and enhance Dashboards and reporting, including scheduled reports.
• Create and maintain Forms, Reports, Views, Workflows, Groups and Roles.
• Coordinate application and platform upgrades.
• Assists with creation and cataloging of business process flows
• Work closely with other ServiceNow developers to ensure modules are available as needed to support deployment of advanced configurations
• Assists with creating both internal and external communications and training materials to educate workforce on ServiceNow implementation
• Configure and enhance core application, including, but not limited to, Service Catalog, Service Portal, Incidents, Knowledge Base, Management, and Reporting
• Administration of ServiceNow platform, including issue and performance mitigation, backups, health checks, version releases
• Write clear, concise and accurate technical documentation, like requirements, system architecture design, use case diagrams, sequence diagrams and class diagrams
• Load, manipulate and maintain data between ServiceNow and other systems
• Assists with Katalon test automation when needed
• Communicate key project data to team members and build team cohesion and effectiveness.
• Support the development and growth of the services delivered by the organization
• Enhance customer knowledge by facilitating engagement sessions and demonstration events.
• Design and Define ITSM Process flows as per customer requirements aligned to ServiceNow offerings
• Knowledge of Systems administration and technical architecture related to ServiceNow platform
• Experience using Agile methodologies
• Excellent communication (written and verbal) and interviewing skills.
• Skilled at process modelling and associated tools such as Microsoft Visio.
• Knowledge of Incident Management, Change Management, Configuration Management ServiceNow modules
• Familiar with the principles to develop and execute project plans, processes and procedures.
• Able to leverage Atlassian tools suite like JIRA and Confluence to track activities
Candidate must have an active TS/SCI with poly.
• Knowledge of ITIL business process methodologies
• Certified ServiceNow Administrator (CSA)
B4CORP Company Information
B4Corp is a small defense contracting company that focuses on providing an optimum environment for mission-focused, highly-skilled consultants to support the United States of America’s intelligence community and other defense organizations. B4Corp provides a low overhead, highly efficient, high salary environment that allows employees to excel at meeting the client’s needs. B4Corp is looking for information technology professionals that have a high sense of personal responsibility, self-motivation, and mission drive.
B4Corp’s dedication and care for its employees is reflected in the outstanding compensation and benefits B4Corp provides. Our salaries are second to none. B4Corp’s benefits reflect the company’s policy of putting the employees first. Our health insurance demonstrates this with 100% employer coverage and providing employees with a plan that has $0 copay, 0% coinsurance and an HSA that can allow employees to accrue health savings for the future. B4Corp’s maximum flexibility comp / makeup time policy, along with the company’s cafeteria-style benefit plan that allows employees to maximize their benefit dollars, reflects B4Corp’s commitment to its employees.
- Outstanding Salaries
- Full Vanguard 401k Plan – Featuring a full scope of investment options
– 100% employer matched contribution up to 6% of employee’s salary
– Ability to max out 401k savings $57k ($63.5k if over 50)
- Employees receive B4Corp phantom stock each year (2-year vesting period)
Insurance 100% Employer-Paid Premiums:
- United Health Care Choice Plus HSA POS Gold 1500 w/HSA
– Employer funded HSA to cover 100% health care deductible
– Health insurance: $0 copay, $0 co-insurance. Full scope protection for you and your family!
– 100% employer premium coverage for single and family
- Health Equity HSA – B4Corp contributes $1500.00 for single and $3000.00 for family into your Health Equity HSA to cover 100% of your health care deductible.
- Mutual of Omaha Dental VSP Vision Insurance Mutual of Omaha short-term disability (60% of salary up to $2,000.00/week)
- Mutual of Omaha long-term disability (60% of salary up to $10,000.00/month)
- Mutual of Omaha life insurance ($200,000.00)
Employee Referral Bonus:
- Refer a friend or a coworker and receive $2,000 per year for every year the person works for B4CORP
Paid Time Off (PTO):
- Seven weeks of leave per year (including ten federal holidays)
- Ability to purchase 2 additional weeks of vacation
- Flexible work schedule with comp time (with customer approval)
Tuition and Training:
- Free CBTNuggets Online Training Account
– More than 200 online IT courses on a large variety of topics, including networking, security, virtualization, and the cloud — from trusted vendors such as Cisco, Microsoft, and Google.
– Train anytime, anywhere, and on a variety of devices – even offline!
– Transcender® Practice Exams
– Virtual Labs
- Free L inux Academy Online Training Account
Internal Tracking -R1163