Position Requires a Top Secret (TS/SCI) Clearance with a Polygraph.
This role provides technical expertise and collaboration across an Agile team to ensure system application requirements and user stories are ready for implementation.
This role supports software systems development, including documenting system application requirements, system interfaces, and data sources; and, supporting technical planning, development, integration, and verification and validation.
This role refines customer roadmaps, enterprise epics, and strategic requirements into detailed requirements and actionable user stories to be delivered by the entire team.
This role coordinates with the Scrum Master to prioritize user stories that realize customer requirements. Flexible cross-training to also provide systems engineering, software development, training, security, and testing is also desired.
Position Level: Level 1 – Subject Matter Expert
Salary Range: Up to $215,000.00 per year
B4Corp Estimated Salary Ranges:
Position Level Min Salary Max Salary
Level 1 – Subject Matter Expert $160,000 $215,000
Level 2 – Expert $140,000 $195,000
Level 3 – Senior $110,000 $170,000
Level 4 – Full Performance $60,000 $100,000
• Design, build, test and maintain scalable and stable technology solutions to meet mission system monitoring needs
• Responsible for end to end development environments
• Create documentation to include flowcharts, diagrams, manuals and any other required or requested deliverables.
• Participate and contribute in the entire implementation process for new applications and enhancements to existing applications
• Utilize experience with SolarWinds including installation and configuration to improve implementation and address evolving system needs.
• Leverage AWS experience (creating CloudFormation scripts, automate processing, CloudWatch, CloudTrail, SNS, SQS, etc) in the development and hosting of system monitoring solutions
• Leverage experience with Nagios installation and configuration to remove gaps in system monitoring capabilities
• Use the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) methodology to document requirements, configure, test, implement and support efficient solutions
• Support training Help Desk, Tier 2, and application development teams in the usage of system monitoring solutions .
• Derive an understanding of system requirements from stakeholder needs
• Perform automation tasks through scripting and testing
• Rotate between O&M to Dev Ops roles as required for Agile processes
• Evaluate alternatives including cost and risk, supportability and analyses for total systems; resolve highly complex multi-domain systems issues
• Extensive experience working in an Agile environment
• Extensive experience establishing goals and plans that meet project objectives.
• System design and development
• Integration of systems
• Experience with system monitoring COTS products
Typically requires Masters with 15 years of prior relevant experience or Doctorate with 13 of prior relevant experience. Additional years of experience can be accepted in lieu of a degree.
Due to the nature of the government contracts we support, US Citizenship is required.
TS/SCI with Poly required for Position
• Experience working on ODNI systems
• Understanding of ODNI system development policies
• Experience with structured analysis and design methodologies
This position has opportunities for fulltime and part time teleworking opportunities for well qualified candidates. Must be located in the DC/Maryland/Virginia location for limited in-person meetings and possess a TS/CI Clearance at a minimum.
B4CORP Company Information
B4Corp is a small defense contracting company that focuses on providing an optimum environment for mission-focused, highly-skilled consultants to support the United States of America’s intelligence community and other defense organizations. B4Corp provides a low overhead, highly efficient, high salary environment that allows employees to excel at meeting the client’s needs. B4Corp is looking for information technology professionals that have a high sense of personal responsibility, self-motivation, and mission drive.
B4Corp’s dedication and care for its employees is reflected in the outstanding compensation and benefits B4Corp provides. Our salaries are second to none. B4Corp’s benefits reflect the company’s policy of putting the employees first. Our health insurance demonstrates this with 100% employer coverage and providing employees with a plan that has $0 copay, 0% coinsurance and an HSA that can allow employees to accrue health savings for the future. B4Corp’s maximum flexibility comp / makeup time policy, along with the company’s cafeteria-style benefit plan that allows employees to maximize their benefit dollars, reflects B4Corp’s commitment to its employees.
- Outstanding Salaries
- Full Vanguard 401k Plan – Featuring a full scope of investment options
– 100% employer matched contribution up to 6% of employee’s salary
– Ability to max out 401k savings $57k ($63.5k if over 50)
- Employees receive B4Corp phantom stock each year (2-year vesting period)
Insurance 100% Employer-Paid Premiums:
- United Health Care Choice Plus HSA POS Gold 1500 w/HSA
– Employer funded HSA to cover 100% health care deductible
– Health insurance: $0 copay, $0 co-insurance. Full scope protection for you and your family!
– 100% employer premium coverage for single and family
- Health Equity HSA – B4Corp contributes $1500.00 for single and $3000.00 for family into your Health Equity HSA to cover 100% of your health care deductible.
- Mutual of Omaha Dental VSP Vision Insurance Mutual of Omaha short-term disability (60% of salary up to $2,000.00/week)
- Mutual of Omaha long-term disability (60% of salary up to $10,000.00/month)
- Mutual of Omaha life insurance ($200,000.00)
Employee Referral Bonus:
- Refer a friend or a coworker and receive $2,000 per year for every year the person works for B4CORP
Paid Time Off (PTO):
- Seven weeks of leave per year (including ten federal holidays)
- Ability to purchase 2 additional weeks of vacation
- Flexible work schedule with comp time (with customer approval)
Tuition and Training:
- Free CBTNuggets Online Training Account
– More than 200 online IT courses on a large variety of topics, including networking, security, virtualization, and the cloud — from trusted vendors such as Cisco, Microsoft, and Google.
– Train anytime, anywhere, and on a variety of devices – even offline!
– Transcender® Practice Exams
– Virtual Labs
- Free L inux Academy Online Training Account
Internal Tracking -R1167