Position Requires a Top Secret (TS/SCI) Clearance with a Polygraph.
This role provides technical and programmatic Information Assurance Services to internal and external customers in support of network and information security systems. The role designs, develops and implements security requirements as part of an Agile team. Assists the ISSOs with preparing documentation for RMF (Risk Management Framework). Responsible for developing test procedures and contingency plans as part of the assessment and authorization (A&A) process. Conducts/Perform complex risk and vulnerability assessments including development of risk mitigation strategies. Recommends system enhancements to improve security deficiencies. Develops, tests, and integrates/automates security tools. Assess system configurations and installs security tools, scans systems to determine compliancy and report results and evaluates products and various aspects of system administration. Conducts security program audits and develops solutions to minimize identified risks. Aids in computer incident investigations.
• Serve as the principal Security Engineer to the information system owner (Deliver Owners) and the ISSO on all matters (technical and otherwise) involving the security of the information system
• Coordinate with the team’s Teams Tech Leads to provide technical direction and guidance to software developers and systems administrators for security related development and engineering tasks
• Assist the ISSO in gathering, preparing, and maintaining the information systems Body of Evidence (Systems Security Plans (SSP)) and other security related documentation
• Support Achievement of Authority to Test (ATT) and Authority to Operate (ATO)
• Develop and implement Continuous Monitoring processes
• Assist project team with creating/maintaining and running automation scripts or manual steps for securely configuring systems, testing and ensuring cyber compliance of all systems.
• Propose mitigation strategies for vulnerabilities identified in the system
• Investigate and mitigate cyber security incidents
• Verify and maintain security and technical configurations: Interpret and propose technical solutions for security requirements/controls
• Assess the impacts on system modifications and technological advances
• Manage and review security logs and taking required actions
• Design computer security architecture and develop detailed cyber security design
• Prepare and document standard operating procedures and protocols
• Participate in the change management process
Candidate must have a Masters with 15+ years of prior relevant experience or Doctorate with 13+ years or prior relevant experience (in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology, System Administration, Cyber Security),
CISSP and/or ISSEP Certification
• Active Top Secret Clearance with FSP
• Eight or more years of information assurance and cyber security engineering experience
• Can work independently of direct supervision
• Ability to build strong customer relationships
• Five or more years of information assurance and cyber security engineering experience
• Experience with the Risk Management Framework (RMF) and ICD 503 Security Accreditation processes.
• Experienced with various security tools and processes such as Splunk, Nessus Security Center, Appdetective, WebInspect, Xacta
• Experience with the NIST Risk Management Framework (RMF)
• Experience with migration and operation of systems to an Amazon Web Services (AWS) cloud environment
• A professional background in Systems Engineering / Cloud Architecture / Software Development
• Experience with Cloud Computing Technologies/Amazon Web Services (AWS)
• Experience with Agile Software Development
• AWS/Azure/Google Certifications
• Experience with scripting languages (Python, Power Shell)
• Experience with SAFe Agile Framework
Position Level: Level 1 – Subject Matter Expert
Salary Range: Up to $215,000.00 per year
B4Corp Estimated Salary Ranges:
Position Level Min Salary Max Salary
Level 1 – Subject Matter Expert $160,000 $215,000
Level 2 – Expert $140,000 $195,000
Level 3 – Senior $110,000 $170,000
Level 4 – Full Performance $60,000 $100,000
B4CORP Company Information
B4Corp is a small defense contracting company that focuses on providing an optimum environment for mission-focused, highly-skilled consultants to support the United States of America’s intelligence community and other defense organizations. B4Corp provides a low overhead, highly efficient, high salary environment that allows employees to excel at meeting the client’s needs. B4Corp is looking for information technology professionals that have a high sense of personal responsibility, self-motivation, and mission drive.
B4Corp’s dedication and care for its employees is reflected in the outstanding compensation and benefits B4Corp provides. Our salaries are second to none. B4Corp’s benefits reflect the company’s policy of putting the employees first. Our health insurance demonstrates this with 100% employer coverage and providing employees with a plan that has $0 copay, 0% coinsurance and an HSA that can allow employees to accrue health savings for the future. B4Corp’s maximum flexibility comp / makeup time policy, along with the company’s cafeteria-style benefit plan that allows employees to maximize their benefit dollars, reflects B4Corp’s commitment to its employees.
- Outstanding Salaries
- Full Vanguard 401k Plan – Featuring a full scope of investment options
– 100% employer matched contribution up to 6% of employee’s salary
– Ability to max out 401k savings $57k ($63.5k if over 50)
- Employees receive B4Corp phantom stock each year (2-year vesting period)
Insurance 100% Employer-Paid Premiums:
- United Health Care Choice Plus HSA POS Gold 1500 w/HSA
– Employer funded HSA to cover 100% health care deductible
– Health insurance: $0 copay, $0 co-insurance. Full scope protection for you and your family!
– 100% employer premium coverage for single and family
- Health Equity HSA – B4Corp contributes $1500.00 for single and $3000.00 for family into your Health Equity HSA to cover 100% of your health care deductible.
- Mutual of Omaha Dental VSP Vision Insurance Mutual of Omaha short-term disability (60% of salary up to $2,000.00/week)
- Mutual of Omaha long-term disability (60% of salary up to $10,000.00/month)
- Mutual of Omaha life insurance ($200,000.00)
Employee Referral Bonus:
- Refer a friend or a coworker and receive $2,000 per year for every year the person works for B4CORP
Paid Time Off (PTO):
- Seven weeks of leave per year (including ten federal holidays)
- Ability to purchase 2 additional weeks of vacation
- Flexible work schedule with comp time (with customer approval)
Tuition and Training:
- Free CBTNuggets Online Training Account
– More than 200 online IT courses on a large variety of topics, including networking, security, virtualization, and the cloud — from trusted vendors such as Cisco, Microsoft, and Google.
– Train anytime, anywhere, and on a variety of devices – even offline!
– Transcender® Practice Exams
– Virtual Labs
- Free L inux Academy Online Training Account
Internal Tracking -R1204