Position Requires a Top Secret (TS/SCI) Clearance with a Polygraph.
Position Level: Level 1 – Subject Matter Expert
Salary Range: Up to $190,000.00 per year
B4Corp Estimated Salary Ranges:
Position Level Min Salary Max Salary
Level 1 – Subject Matter Expert $160,000 $215,000
Level 2 – Expert $140,000 $195,000
Level 3 – Senior $110,000 $170,000
Level 4 – Full Performance $60,000 $100,000
• Managing master project schedules
• Writing requirements and other technical documentation
• Creating graphics, architecture diagrams and briefings
• Facilitate project activities
• Act as liaison to the customer and Technical Manager
• Arrange meetings and facilitate sessions
• Process acquisitions and renewal of infrastructure components
• Use automated tools and research methods to deliver products on time
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Assist PMO in assessing, documenting and tracking new program requirements and follow-on technical exchange meetings (TEMS).
• Support the PM in resource leveling planning an analysis of work activities.
• Plan and coordinate program management process activities such as Program Reviews and Control Gate Reviews including scheduling of meetings and preparation of briefings/presentations.
• Coordinate project schedules, including participation in meetings; documentation and distribution of minutes and action items; and tracing action items for successful completion.
• Assist in the preparation of management plans and reports with minimum oversight.
• Support task requiring the collecting, compiling, evaluating and publishing of information and statistical data in documents, program monthly reviews (PMR), forms, reports plans, policies, and regulations.
• Maintain correspondence suspense files, records, files for reports, operating procedures, internal memorandums, and composes correspondence.
• Provide support such as technical writing, technical editing of word processing and other computer based documents, integration of various sources into a cohesive product which may be delivered as computer based magnetic media, preparation of graphical and narrative presentation material.
• Compose technical documents including user’s manuals, special reports, or any other customer deliverables and documents.
• Conduct research and ensure the use of proper technical terminology.
• Facilitate meetings and information sessions and capture all action items and close after meeting actions.
• Provide documentation, requirements, and information updates using the best format and structure for ease of comprehension.
• Education: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical certifications or training, or work experience.
• Minimum of 16 years related experience.
• Self-starter who can analyze situations and information to determine potential solutions.
• Experience managing and/or leading projects of varying size and scope.
• Experience with project planning and managing multiple projects.
• Security Clearance Level: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
B4CORP Company Information
B4Corp is a small defense contracting company that focuses on providing an optimum environment for mission-focused, highly-skilled consultants to support the United States of America’s intelligence community and other defense organizations. B4Corp provides a low overhead, highly efficient, high salary environment that allows employees to excel at meeting the client’s needs. B4Corp is looking for information technology professionals that have a high sense of personal responsibility, self-motivation, and mission drive.
B4Corp’s dedication and care for its employees is reflected in the outstanding compensation and benefits B4Corp provides. Our salaries are second to none. B4Corp’s benefits reflect the company’s policy of putting the employees first. Our health insurance demonstrates this with 100% employer coverage and providing employees with a plan that has $0 copay, 0% coinsurance and an HSA that can allow employees to accrue health savings for the future. B4Corp’s maximum flexibility comp / makeup time policy, along with the company’s cafeteria-style benefit plan that allows employees to maximize their benefit dollars, reflects B4Corp’s commitment to its employees.
- Outstanding Salaries
- Full Vanguard 401k Plan – Featuring a full scope of investment options
– 100% employer matched contribution up to 6% of employee’s salary
– Ability to max out 401k savings $57k ($63.5k if over 50)
- Employees receive B4Corp phantom stock each year (2-year vesting period)
Insurance 100% Employer-Paid Premiums:
- United Health Care Choice Plus HSA POS Gold 1500 w/HSA
– Employer funded HSA to cover 100% health care deductible
– Health insurance: $0 copay, $0 co-insurance. Full scope protection for you and your family!
– 100% employer premium coverage for single and family
- Health Equity HSA – B4Corp contributes $1500.00 for single and $3000.00 for family into your Health Equity HSA to cover 100% of your health care deductible.
- Mutual of Omaha Dental VSP Vision Insurance Mutual of Omaha short-term disability (60% of salary up to $2,000.00/week)
- Mutual of Omaha long-term disability (60% of salary up to $10,000.00/month)
- Mutual of Omaha life insurance ($200,000.00)
Employee Referral Bonus:
- Refer a friend or a coworker and receive $2,000 per year for every year the person works for B4CORP
Paid Time Off (PTO):
- Seven weeks of leave per year (including ten federal holidays)
- Ability to purchase 2 additional weeks of vacation
- Flexible work schedule with comp time (with customer approval)
Tuition and Training:
- Free CBTNuggets Online Training Account
– More than 200 online IT courses on a large variety of topics, including networking, security, virtualization, and the cloud — from trusted vendors such as Cisco, Microsoft, and Google.
– Train anytime, anywhere, and on a variety of devices – even offline!
– Transcender® Practice Exams
– Virtual Labs
- Free L inux Academy Online Training Account
Internal Tracking -E900-158