Position Requires a Top Secret (TS/SCI) Clearance with a Polygraph.
We are seeking a senior level Microsoft Windows Engineer who will maintain the server and desktop infrastructure across the enterprise, and ensure users can access mission critical applications.
Your responsibilities will include the following:
• Creating, administering, implementing, and troubleshooting Group Policy Objects (GPOs) following agency standards for existing wide enterprise systems and new initiatives
• Installing, configuring, and maintaining Microsoft clusters to include file and print
• Creating and supporting development and production server and desktop infrastructure
• Collaborating with other vendors and service providers to engineer, implement, and deliver solutions that meet customer requirements
• Performing full life cycle engineering in a Microsoft Windows environment
• Administering Microsoft Active Directory services to include user and computer account management
• Performing administration utilizing XenApp for Citrix
• Supporting customer application and services for mission partners
• Performing general troubleshooting and root cause analysis for storage solutions, such as cloud storage, NetApp, and Nutanix
• Maintaining Citrix NetScaler
• Utilizing virtualization products, such as Microsoft Hypervisor technology to support enterprise back-end architecture
• Creating and maintaining technical documentation to support operations and maintenance (O&M) activities and newly engineered solutions
• Implementing DevOps best practices
Position Level: Level 1 – Subject Matter Expert
Salary Range: Up to $215,000.00 per year
B4Corp Estimated Salary Ranges:
Position Level Min Salary Max Salary
Level 1 – Subject Matter Expert $160,000 $215,000
Level 2 – Expert $140,000 $195,000
Level 3 – Senior $110,000 $170,000
Level 4 – Full Performance $60,000 $100,000
• Experience with Microsoft technologies
• Expert knowledge in Microsoft Active Directory and Group Policy
• Experience with XenApp for Citrix
• Experience with NetApp storage
• Experience in messaging and collaboration environments
• Linux exposure
• Understanding of networking and server administration
• Knowledge of major Cloud Service Providers
• Knowledge of mobile messaging and collaboration
• Experience in certificate administration
• Multi-factor authentication exposure
B4CORP Company Information
B4Corp is a small defense contracting company that focuses on providing an optimum environment for mission-focused, highly-skilled consultants to support the United States of America’s intelligence community and other defense organizations. B4Corp provides a low overhead, highly efficient, high salary environment that allows employees to excel at meeting the client’s needs. B4Corp is looking for information technology professionals that have a high sense of personal responsibility, self-motivation, and mission drive.
B4Corp’s dedication and care for its employees is reflected in the outstanding compensation and benefits B4Corp provides. Our salaries are second to none. B4Corp’s benefits reflect the company’s policy of putting the employees first. Our health insurance demonstrates this with 100% employer coverage and providing employees with a plan that has $0 copay, 0% coinsurance and an HSA that can allow employees to accrue health savings for the future. B4Corp’s maximum flexibility comp / makeup time policy, along with the company’s cafeteria-style benefit plan that allows employees to maximize their benefit dollars, reflects B4Corp’s commitment to its employees.
- Outstanding Salaries
- Full Vanguard 401k Plan – Featuring a full scope of investment options
– 100% employer matched contribution up to 6% of employee’s salary
– Ability to max out 401k savings $57k ($63.5k if over 50)
- Employees receive B4Corp phantom stock each year (2-year vesting period)
Insurance 100% Employer-Paid Premiums:
- United Health Care Choice Plus HSA POS Gold 1500 w/HSA
– Employer funded HSA to cover 100% health care deductible
– Health insurance: $0 copay, $0 co-insurance. Full scope protection for you and your family!
– 100% employer premium coverage for single and family
- Health Equity HSA – B4Corp contributes $1500.00 for single and $3000.00 for family into your Health Equity HSA to cover 100% of your health care deductible.
- Mutual of Omaha Dental VSP Vision Insurance Mutual of Omaha short-term disability (60% of salary up to $2,000.00/week)
- Mutual of Omaha long-term disability (60% of salary up to $10,000.00/month)
- Mutual of Omaha life insurance ($200,000.00)
Employee Referral Bonus:
- Refer a friend or a coworker and receive $2,000 per year for every year the person works for B4CORP
Paid Time Off (PTO):
- Seven weeks of leave per year (including ten federal holidays)
- Ability to purchase 2 additional weeks of vacation
- Flexible work schedule with comp time (with customer approval)
Tuition and Training:
- Free CBTNuggets Online Training Account
– More than 200 online IT courses on a large variety of topics, including networking, security, virtualization, and the cloud — from trusted vendors such as Cisco, Microsoft, and Google.
– Train anytime, anywhere, and on a variety of devices – even offline!
– Transcender® Practice Exams
– Virtual Labs
- Free L inux Academy Online Training Account
Internal Tracking -T92