Position Requires a Top Secret (TS/SCI) Clearance with a Polygraph.
We are seeking a Cybersecurity Engineer / Administrator with experience in access management to join our team. As a Cybersecurity Engineer / Administrator, you will review all requests for privileged access, ensuring privileged users complete required training and possess the proper security review conducted on them. You will also review requests for remote access and disable accounts that are inactive or for users missing required clearances.
Your responsibilities will include the following:
• Working across many organizations to ensure access management actions are conducted according to the customer’s security policies
• Assisting the Privileged User Program with tracking privileged users across mission networks
• Assisting mission systems owners incorporate tier level roles for privileged users on mission systems and ensuring mission systems compliance with regulations related to privileged users
Position Level: Level 1 – Subject Matter Expert
Salary Range: Up to $215,000.00 per year
B4Corp Estimated Salary Ranges:
Position Level Min Salary Max Salary
Level 1 – Subject Matter Expert $160,000 $215,000
Level 2 – Expert $140,000 $195,000
Level 3 – Senior $110,000 $170,000
Level 4 – Full Performance $60,000 $100,000
• Demonstrated knowledge of the customer’s information security policies and processes
• Demonstrated experience with existing access control methods and mechanisms, and underlying technologies, including Microsoft Active Directory, LDAP, Domino, and NTFS
• Ability to work with administrators at all levels to ensure security policy is being followed, as well as with mission systems owners to ensure compliance with privileged user reporting
• Good critical thinking and attention to detail skills
• Demonstrated knowledge of the customer’s account and administration process
• Good security practices when handling sensitive security information
• Experience working in access management and/or as a systems administrator
• Programming and/or scripting experience in any language
• Experience with data analytics
• Experience with mechanisms for restricting access to removable media on information systems
• Knowledge of enterprise request systems
B4CORP Company Information
B4Corp is a small defense contracting company that focuses on providing an optimum environment for mission-focused, highly-skilled consultants to support the United States of America’s intelligence community and other defense organizations. B4Corp provides a low overhead, highly efficient, high salary environment that allows employees to excel at meeting the client’s needs. B4Corp is looking for information technology professionals that have a high sense of personal responsibility, self-motivation, and mission drive.
B4Corp’s dedication and care for its employees is reflected in the outstanding compensation and benefits B4Corp provides. Our salaries are second to none. B4Corp’s benefits reflect the company’s policy of putting the employees first. Our health insurance demonstrates this with 100% employer coverage and providing employees with a plan that has $0 copay, 0% coinsurance and an HSA that can allow employees to accrue health savings for the future. B4Corp’s maximum flexibility comp / makeup time policy, along with the company’s cafeteria-style benefit plan that allows employees to maximize their benefit dollars, reflects B4Corp’s commitment to its employees.
- Outstanding Salaries
- Full Vanguard 401k Plan – Featuring a full scope of investment options
– 100% employer matched contribution up to 6% of employee’s salary
– Ability to max out 401k savings $57k ($63.5k if over 50)
- Employees receive B4Corp phantom stock each year (2-year vesting period)
Insurance 100% Employer-Paid Premiums:
- United Health Care Choice Plus HSA POS Gold 1500 w/HSA
– Employer funded HSA to cover 100% health care deductible
– Health insurance: $0 copay, $0 co-insurance. Full scope protection for you and your family!
– 100% employer premium coverage for single and family
- Health Equity HSA – B4Corp contributes $1500.00 for single and $3000.00 for family into your Health Equity HSA to cover 100% of your health care deductible.
- Mutual of Omaha Dental VSP Vision Insurance Mutual of Omaha short-term disability (60% of salary up to $2,000.00/week)
- Mutual of Omaha long-term disability (60% of salary up to $10,000.00/month)
- Mutual of Omaha life insurance ($200,000.00)
Employee Referral Bonus:
- Refer a friend or a coworker and receive $2,000 per year for every year the person works for B4CORP
Paid Time Off (PTO):
- Seven weeks of leave per year (including ten federal holidays)
- Ability to purchase 2 additional weeks of vacation
- Flexible work schedule with comp time (with customer approval)
Tuition and Training:
- Free CBTNuggets Online Training Account
– More than 200 online IT courses on a large variety of topics, including networking, security, virtualization, and the cloud — from trusted vendors such as Cisco, Microsoft, and Google.
– Train anytime, anywhere, and on a variety of devices – even offline!
– Transcender® Practice Exams
– Virtual Labs
- Free L inux Academy Online Training Account
Internal Tracking -T2737