Position Requires a Top Secret (TS/SCI) Clearance with a Polygraph.
“This role requires an experienced Solutions Architect/Systems Engineer to provide technical expertise with Cloud Migrations/Cloud-Native Service architectures. This role designs, develops, and implements a Cloud-Native Service architecture that software development teams can leverage to move services to use native cloud capabilities. This role works directly with implementation teams to provide technical guidance and implementation priorities related to cloud implementation.
Position Level: Level 2 – Expert
Salary Range: Up to $195,000.00 per year
B4Corp Estimated Salary Ranges:
Position Level Min Salary Max Salary
Level 1 – Subject Matter Expert $160,000 $215,000
Level 2 – Expert $140,000 $195,000
Level 3 – Senior $110,000 $170,000
Level 4 – Full Performance $60,000 $100,000
We have an IMMEDIATE NEED for a pro-active Cloud Engineer to provide mission critical system support to our customer. As a Cloud Engineer on this program, you will design, develop, and implement a Cloud-Native Service architecture that software development teams can leverage to move services to use native cloud capabilities. This role works directly with implementation teams to provide technical guidance and implementation priorities related to cloud implementation
· Leverage knowledge and skills associated with AWS Console, CLI, and Manage Services
· Leverage knowledge and skills associated with cloud-fist and AWS native architectures
· Utilizing cloud services to build infrastructure as code in an automated fashion
· Implement DevSecOps including auto-scaled architectures for rebuilds
· Use knowledge for IT systems to include, but not limited to;
· Linux baselines: CentOS and Ubuntu, Bash Scripting and hardening protocols,
· Windows Server 2012 and 2019 deployment and hardening protocols with Group Policy Objects
· Micro-Services: building decoupled systems, utilizing RESTful endpoints and lightweight systems
· Data Management: landing zones, data lakes, and data movement restrictions for security
· Development: Modern coding principles, continuous integration pipelines, and automation-first implementations
· Security: understanding of information security postures for members of the Intelligence Community, engineering of secure solutions, and experience providing security documentation, security scanning and remediation of findings for AMI distribution
· Operations: continuous deployments, rip and replace architectures, dynamic monitoring, and quick-response operations up-time
· CI/CD tools: Git and Jenkins
· Extensive experience with cloud-first and AWS native architectures
· Extensive experience with AWS Console, AWS CLI, and utilizing cloud services to build infrastructure as code in an automated/repeatable fashion
Experience with AWS cloud formation, Ansible playbooks/tower, terraform, or equivalent technology
Candidate must have an US citizen.
Candidate must have BS degree with 12 -15 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 10-15 years of prior relevant experience. Additional years of experience can be accepted in lieu of a degree.
• Minimum of one AWS Certification from the AWS Associate Level (AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate, AWS Certified Developer Associate, or AWS Certified SysOps Administrator Associate)
• At Least 2 years of C2S experience
• Demonstrated experience with the following:
• AWS Cross-Account Administration/Management tools (ex. Transit Gateway)
• LDAP service integrations with Enterprise Identity Providers (ex: Active Directory)
• Cloud formation, Ansible playbook/tower, terraform, or equivalent technology
• Serverless architectures and implementations
• Big data solutions for data lake implementations (S3, Elasticsearch, RDS, Hadoop)
• In-depth experience working with DevOps CI/CD related technologies.
• Injecting detailed technical direction into teams for adoption
B4CORP Company Information
B4Corp is a small defense contracting company that focuses on providing an optimum environment for mission-focused, highly-skilled consultants to support the United States of America’s intelligence community and other defense organizations. B4Corp provides a low overhead, highly efficient, high salary environment that allows employees to excel at meeting the client’s needs. B4Corp is looking for information technology professionals that have a high sense of personal responsibility, self-motivation, and mission drive.
B4Corp’s dedication and care for its employees is reflected in the outstanding compensation and benefits B4Corp provides. Our salaries are second to none. B4Corp’s benefits reflect the company’s policy of putting the employees first. Our health insurance demonstrates this with 100% employer coverage and providing employees with a plan that has $0 copay, 0% coinsurance and an HSA that can allow employees to accrue health savings for the future. B4Corp’s maximum flexibility comp / makeup time policy, along with the company’s cafeteria-style benefit plan that allows employees to maximize their benefit dollars, reflects B4Corp’s commitment to its employees.
- Outstanding Salaries
- Full Vanguard 401k Plan – Featuring a full scope of investment options
– 100% employer matched contribution up to 6% of employee’s salary
– Ability to max out 401k savings $57k ($63.5k if over 50)
- Employees receive B4Corp phantom stock each year (2-year vesting period)
Insurance 100% Employer-Paid Premiums:
- United Health Care Choice Plus HSA POS Gold 1500 w/HSA
– Employer funded HSA to cover 100% health care deductible
– Health insurance: $0 copay, $0 co-insurance. Full scope protection for you and your family!
– 100% employer premium coverage for single and family
- Health Equity HSA – B4Corp contributes $1500.00 for single and $3000.00 for family into your Health Equity HSA to cover 100% of your health care deductible.
- Mutual of Omaha Dental VSP Vision Insurance Mutual of Omaha short-term disability (60% of salary up to $2,000.00/week)
- Mutual of Omaha long-term disability (60% of salary up to $10,000.00/month)
- Mutual of Omaha life insurance ($200,000.00)
Employee Referral Bonus:
- Refer a friend or a coworker and receive $2,000 per year for every year the person works for B4CORP
Paid Time Off (PTO):
- Seven weeks of leave per year (including ten federal holidays)
- Ability to purchase 2 additional weeks of vacation
- Flexible work schedule with comp time (with customer approval)
Tuition and Training:
- Free CBTNuggets Online Training Account
– More than 200 online IT courses on a large variety of topics, including networking, security, virtualization, and the cloud — from trusted vendors such as Cisco, Microsoft, and Google.
– Train anytime, anywhere, and on a variety of devices – even offline!
– Transcender® Practice Exams
– Virtual Labs
- Free L inux Academy Online Training Account
Internal Tracking -R1221