Position Requires a Top Secret (TS/SCI) Clearance with a Polygraph.
Hours: Flexible, Monday-Friday between 6am-6pm;
Mandatory Skills/Experience: Experience architecting, analyzing, modeling and orchestrating performance management initiatives, develop and implement IT Balanced Scorecard concepts for a large organization. Knowledge of industry standard key performance indicators (FCR, MTTR, ASA, etc) and specific charts associated with Six Sigma and IT Service Management. Experience with data visualization design, relational database principles,
demonstrated experience with performance and process improvement, demonstrated experience in developing and implementing IT Balanced Scorecard concepts for large organizations, experience with enterprise tool not limited to Enterprise Service Management Tool (ESMT), JIRA, Primavera, experience with Tableau;
Desired Skills/Experience: ITIL;
Desired Certifications: ITIL
Position Level: Level 2 – Expert
Salary Range: Up to $190,000.00 per year
B4Corp Estimated Salary Ranges:
Position Level Min Salary Max Salary
Level 1 – Subject Matter Expert $160,000 $215,000
Level 2 – Expert $140,000 $195,000
Level 3 – Senior $110,000 $170,000
Level 4 – Full Performance $60,000 $100,000
We are B4Corp. The people supporting and securing some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. Our work has meaning and impact on the world around us, but also on us, and that’s important.
B4Corp is your place. You make it your own by embracing autonomy, seizing opportunity, and being trusted to deliver your best every day.
We think. We act. We deliver. There is no challenge that we can’t turn into opportunity. As a Data Architect supporting the customer, you will be trusted to establish strategic performance objectives and perform measure analysis and supporting overall assessments. In this role, a typical day will include:
• Communicating metrics, analysis, and results to senior leadership,
• Analyzing trends and making recommendations for process improvement,
• Assisting senior leadership with decision making to drive meaningful and measureable performance improvement,
• Designing performance dashboards
• Establish strategic performance objectives.
• Perform performance measure analysis and support overall assessments.
• Communicate/brief metrics, analysis, and scorecard results to senior leaderships.
• Analyze trends and make recommendations for process improvements.
• Measure performance and use the data to assist senior leadership with decision making and drive meaningful and measurable performance improvement.
• Develop and create performance measure metrics dashboard using enterprise tool not limited to Tableau. The dashboard will provide senior leadership with the information they need for resource alignment based on indicators such as, satisfaction of services and analyzing existing quantitative data.
• Convert Microsoft Excel reports into automated Tableau dashboards.
• Assist with business related activities to include portfolio management, project management, business and governance documents and reporting.
• Assist leadership on development of various types of documents and reports by developing and updating graphics presentations to improve the quality and enhance the usability of these documents, managing process improvement efforts where needed.
• Education: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical certifications or training, or work experience.
• Minimum of 11 years related experience.
• Technical Skills:
– Demonstrated experience to architect, analyze, model and orchestrate performance management initiatives.
– Demonstrated experience with performance and process improvement.
– Demonstrated experience in developing and implementing IT Balanced Scorecard concepts for large organizations.
– Experience with enterprise tool not limited to Enterprise Service Management Tool (ESMT), JIRA, Primavera.
– Experience with Tableau.
– Demonstrated experience of successful outcome (development and implementation, identifying improving opportunities) on IT metrics development.
– Experience with Tableau Desktop/server.
– Knowledge of structured query language (SQL).
– Knowledge of ITSM, ITIL, and/or Six Sigma.
– Experience with relational database principles.
– Experience in creating and managing P6 Project Schedules.
– Experience with Oracle Primavera suite including OPPM, P6, and Progress Reporter.
– Experience in producing ad hoc reports on Project activity and Project Schedules.
– Experience with data visualization design (dashboards, charts, graphs, etc.).
– Knowledge of industry standard key performance indicators (FCR, MTTR, ASA, etc.).
– Knowledge of specific charts associated with Six Sigma (control charts, upper/lower process limits), IT Service Management, and ITIL.
• Security Clearance Level: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
• Preferred Qualifications: Agile, Scrum, Tableau, Familiarity with Primavera and Jira
WHAT B4Corp CAN OFFER YOU
• Alignment to a critical role that directly impacts the customer’s ability to effectively execute its mission.
• Direct engagement with contractor leadership that centers upon career development/mobility, enhanced performance evaluation, and corporate information sharing & networking opportunities.
• Placement on a dynamic team of talented professionals that organically fosters an environment of innovation, collaboration, and trust.
B4CORP Company Information
B4Corp is a small defense contracting company that focuses on providing an optimum environment for mission-focused, highly-skilled consultants to support the United States of America’s intelligence community and other defense organizations. B4Corp provides a low overhead, highly efficient, high salary environment that allows employees to excel at meeting the client’s needs. B4Corp is looking for information technology professionals that have a high sense of personal responsibility, self-motivation, and mission drive.
B4Corp’s dedication and care for its employees is reflected in the outstanding compensation and benefits B4Corp provides. Our salaries are second to none. B4Corp’s benefits reflect the company’s policy of putting the employees first. Our health insurance demonstrates this with 100% employer coverage and providing employees with a plan that has $0 copay, 0% coinsurance and an HSA that can allow employees to accrue health savings for the future. B4Corp’s maximum flexibility comp / makeup time policy, along with the company’s cafeteria-style benefit plan that allows employees to maximize their benefit dollars, reflects B4Corp’s commitment to its employees.
- Outstanding Salaries
- Full Vanguard 401k Plan – Featuring a full scope of investment options
– 100% employer matched contribution up to 6% of employee’s salary
– Ability to max out 401k savings $57k ($63.5k if over 50)
- Employees receive B4Corp phantom stock each year (2-year vesting period)
Insurance 100% Employer-Paid Premiums:
- United Health Care Choice Plus HSA POS Gold 1500 w/HSA
– Employer funded HSA to cover 100% health care deductible
– Health insurance: $0 copay, $0 co-insurance. Full scope protection for you and your family!
– 100% employer premium coverage for single and family
- Health Equity HSA – B4Corp contributes $1500.00 for single and $3000.00 for family into your Health Equity HSA to cover 100% of your health care deductible.
- Mutual of Omaha Dental VSP Vision Insurance Mutual of Omaha short-term disability (60% of salary up to $2,000.00/week)
- Mutual of Omaha long-term disability (60% of salary up to $10,000.00/month)
- Mutual of Omaha life insurance ($200,000.00)
Employee Referral Bonus:
- Refer a friend or a coworker and receive $2,000 per year for every year the person works for B4CORP
Paid Time Off (PTO):
- Seven weeks of leave per year (including ten federal holidays)
- Ability to purchase 2 additional weeks of vacation
- Flexible work schedule with comp time (with customer approval)
Tuition and Training:
- Free CBTNuggets Online Training Account
– More than 200 online IT courses on a large variety of topics, including networking, security, virtualization, and the cloud — from trusted vendors such as Cisco, Microsoft, and Google.
– Train anytime, anywhere, and on a variety of devices – even offline!
– Transcender® Practice Exams
– Virtual Labs
- Free L inux Academy Online Training Account
Internal Tracking -E930-038