Position Requires a Top Secret (TS/SCI) Clearance with a Polygraph.
NOTE: This position requires candidate with Tech Ops background to understand various technologies as it relates to technical vulnerabilities, threats, mitigation and risk management with a heavy emphasis on understanding customer operations / CI posture. This position requires a mix of technical and analytical skills.
Position Level: Level 3 – Senior
Salary Range: Up to $175,000.00 per year
B4Corp Estimated Salary Ranges:
Position Level Min Salary Max Salary
Level 1 – Subject Matter Expert $160,000 $215,000
Level 2 – Expert $140,000 $195,000
Level 3 – Senior $110,000 $170,000
Level 4 – Full Performance $60,000 $100,000
As a Tech Ops Engineer supporting the customer, you will be trusted to understand various technologies as it relates to technical vulnerabilities, threats, mitigation and risk management. In this role, a typical day will include:
•Attend and assist facilitating meetings as appropriate.
•Assist in crafting technical guidance as it relates to technology enabled programs.
•Work with elements to conduct assessment of technical tools and equipment to be deployed for use.
•Review documents related to the programs assigned as part of the Technical Portfolio Lead duties. Engage with relevant partners regarding technical activities in their assigned area:
1. Provide input on concept of operations
2. Provide insight and serve as subject matter expert on issues related to technology
3. Serve as sounding board for issues during the development phase of technologies and
technical activities. Research commercial technologies proposed for use. Support elements as they conduct assessments of technology and technology-enabled programs.
4. Work with elements to conduct assessment of technical tools and equipment to be deployed for use.
•Work with Department elements to understand enterprise-wide technologies that support activities. Educate partners on proper use as it relates to technology-enabled programs
1. Provide support for technical training workshops as needed.
2. Assist in crafting technical guidance as it relates to technology enabled programs (e.g.
researching technical topics that have a probable use within the group, and, drafting policies to provide guidance to elements on appropriate technical use.)
3. Attend and assist facilitating meetings as appropriate. This may include:
i. Review boards
ii. Technical Exchange Meetings related to specific technologies being used for the company
iii. Technology demos
iv. Technology working groups
v. Technology approval boards.
4. Provide TDY support to various technology exchanges. Responsible for the design and development of voice, video, radio frequency, and/or data communications networks
•Education: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education,
technical certifications or training, or work experience.
•Minimum of 8 years related experience.
•Security Clearance Level: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
WHAT B4Corp CAN OFFER YOU
•Alignment to a mission-critical role that directly impacts the customer’s ability to effectively execute its mission.
•Direct engagement with contractor leadership that centers upon career development/mobility, enhanced performance evaluation, and
corporate information sharing & networking opportunities.
•Placement on a dynamic team of talented professionals that organically fosters an environment of innovation, collaboration, and trust.
B4CORP Company Information
B4Corp is a small defense contracting company that focuses on providing an optimum environment for mission-focused, highly-skilled consultants to support the United States of America’s intelligence community and other defense organizations. B4Corp provides a low overhead, highly efficient, high salary environment that allows employees to excel at meeting the client’s needs. B4Corp is looking for information technology professionals that have a high sense of personal responsibility, self-motivation, and mission drive.
B4Corp’s dedication and care for its employees is reflected in the outstanding compensation and benefits B4Corp provides. Our salaries are second to none. B4Corp’s benefits reflect the company’s policy of putting the employees first. Our health insurance demonstrates this with 100% employer coverage and providing employees with a plan that has $0 copay, 0% coinsurance and an HSA that can allow employees to accrue health savings for the future. B4Corp’s maximum flexibility comp / makeup time policy, along with the company’s cafeteria-style benefit plan that allows employees to maximize their benefit dollars, reflects B4Corp’s commitment to its employees.
- Outstanding Salaries
- Full Vanguard 401k Plan – Featuring a full scope of investment options
– 100% employer matched contribution up to 6% of employee’s salary
– Ability to max out 401k savings $57k ($63.5k if over 50)
- Employees receive B4Corp phantom stock each year (2-year vesting period)
Insurance 100% Employer-Paid Premiums:
- United Health Care Choice Plus HSA POS Gold 1500 w/HSA
– Employer funded HSA to cover 100% health care deductible
– Health insurance: $0 copay, $0 co-insurance. Full scope protection for you and your family!
– 100% employer premium coverage for single and family
- Health Equity HSA – B4Corp contributes $1500.00 for single and $3000.00 for family into your Health Equity HSA to cover 100% of your health care deductible.
- Mutual of Omaha Dental VSP Vision Insurance Mutual of Omaha short-term disability (60% of salary up to $2,000.00/week)
- Mutual of Omaha long-term disability (60% of salary up to $10,000.00/month)
- Mutual of Omaha life insurance ($200,000.00)
Employee Referral Bonus:
- Refer a friend or a coworker and receive $2,000 per year for every year the person works for B4CORP
Paid Time Off (PTO):
- Seven weeks of leave per year (including ten federal holidays)
- Ability to purchase 2 additional weeks of vacation
- Flexible work schedule with comp time (with customer approval)
Tuition and Training:
- Free CBTNuggets Online Training Account
– More than 200 online IT courses on a large variety of topics, including networking, security, virtualization, and the cloud — from trusted vendors such as Cisco, Microsoft, and Google.
– Train anytime, anywhere, and on a variety of devices – even offline!
– Transcender® Practice Exams
– Virtual Labs
- Free L inux Academy Online Training Account
Internal Tracking -E920-373