Position Requires a Top Secret (TS/SCI) Clearance with a Polygraph.
Location Tysons. Hours: 7:30 AM – 4:00 PM. Required skills/experience: Lotus Notes/Domino administration to work with team responsible for decommissioning Lotus Notes and gain C2S experience. Experience installing, configuring and troubleshooting Lotus Notes environments. Provide engineering, configuration, O&M support for Domino 8/9 servers. Required Certifications: Lotus Notes Domino Server Administration R7 and R8. Desired skills/experience: DHCP, DNS, DFS, Server 2008/2012/2016/2019.
Position Level: Level 3 – Senior
Salary Range: Up to $165,000.00 per year
B4Corp Estimated Salary Ranges:
Position Level Min Salary Max Salary
Level 1 – Subject Matter Expert $160,000 $215,000
Level 2 – Expert $140,000 $195,000
Level 3 – Senior $110,000 $170,000
Level 4 – Full Performance $60,000 $100,000
• Provide engineering, configuration, O&M support for Domino 8/9 servers
• Working with a dynamic team responsible for transitioning from a physical infrastructure to a virtual one
• Opportunity to be a part of team responsible for decommissioning Lotus Notes and gain C2S experience
• Extensive knowledge of LotusScript, agents, and script libraries
• Provide Lotus Notes architecture and maintenance (fields/forms/views/databases)
• Provide Domino Lotus Notes R7/R8 administration (to include replication schemes, Domino administration process, mail routing, tracing, tracking, as well as troubleshooting)
• Perform phone duty for 1 week on rotational basis
• Education: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical certifications or training, or work experience.
• Minimum of 8 years related experience.
• Technical Skills: Experience in installing, configuring and troubleshooting Lotus Notes environments.
• Experience with monitoring systems and with automation software
• Active Directory (including software deployment)
• DHCP, DNS, DFS, Server 2000/2003/2008
• Security Clearance Level: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
B4CORP Company Information
B4Corp is a small defense contracting company that focuses on providing an optimum environment for mission-focused, highly-skilled consultants to support the United States of America’s intelligence community and other defense organizations. B4Corp provides a low overhead, highly efficient, high salary environment that allows employees to excel at meeting the client’s needs. B4Corp is looking for information technology professionals that have a high sense of personal responsibility, self-motivation, and mission drive.
B4Corp’s dedication and care for its employees is reflected in the outstanding compensation and benefits B4Corp provides. Our salaries are second to none. B4Corp’s benefits reflect the company’s policy of putting the employees first. Our health insurance demonstrates this with 100% employer coverage and providing employees with a plan that has $0 copay, 0% coinsurance and an HSA that can allow employees to accrue health savings for the future. B4Corp’s maximum flexibility comp / makeup time policy, along with the company’s cafeteria-style benefit plan that allows employees to maximize their benefit dollars, reflects B4Corp’s commitment to its employees.
- Outstanding Salaries
- Full Vanguard 401k Plan – Featuring a full scope of investment options
– 100% employer matched contribution up to 6% of employee’s salary
– Ability to max out 401k savings $57k ($63.5k if over 50)
- Employees receive B4Corp phantom stock each year (2-year vesting period)
Insurance 100% Employer-Paid Premiums:
- United Health Care Choice Plus HSA POS Gold 1500 w/HSA
– Employer funded HSA to cover 100% health care deductible
– Health insurance: $0 copay, $0 co-insurance. Full scope protection for you and your family!
– 100% employer premium coverage for single and family
- Health Equity HSA – B4Corp contributes $1500.00 for single and $3000.00 for family into your Health Equity HSA to cover 100% of your health care deductible.
- Mutual of Omaha Dental VSP Vision Insurance Mutual of Omaha short-term disability (60% of salary up to $2,000.00/week)
- Mutual of Omaha long-term disability (60% of salary up to $10,000.00/month)
- Mutual of Omaha life insurance ($200,000.00)
Employee Referral Bonus:
- Refer a friend or a coworker and receive $2,000 per year for every year the person works for B4CORP
Paid Time Off (PTO):
- Seven weeks of leave per year (including ten federal holidays)
- Ability to purchase 2 additional weeks of vacation
- Flexible work schedule with comp time (with customer approval)
Tuition and Training:
- Free CBTNuggets Online Training Account
– More than 200 online IT courses on a large variety of topics, including networking, security, virtualization, and the cloud — from trusted vendors such as Cisco, Microsoft, and Google.
– Train anytime, anywhere, and on a variety of devices – even offline!
– Transcender® Practice Exams
– Virtual Labs
- Free L inux Academy Online Training Account
Internal Tracking -E920-387