Position Requires a Top Secret (TS/SCI) Clearance with a Polygraph.
Position Level: Level 1 – Subject Matter Expert
Salary Range: Up to $200,000.00 per year
B4Corp Estimated Salary Ranges:
Position Level Min Salary Max Salary
Level 1 – Subject Matter Expert $160,000 $215,000
Level 2 – Expert $140,000 $195,000
Level 3 – Senior $110,000 $170,000
Level 4 – Full Performance $60,000 $100,000
• Provides development engineering and programming support to mission supporting applications.
• Designs and develops mission applications in a Web environment.
• Develops, creates, and modifies general computer applications software or specialized utility programs. Analyzes user needs and develops software solutions.
• Designs software or customizes software for client use with the aim of optimizing operational efficiency.
• May analyze and design databases within an application area, working individually or coordinating database development as part of a team.
• May manage websites including design, development, deployment and maintenance activities as well as performing testing and quality assurance of web sites and web applications.
• Work in a collaborative, team environment.
Demonstrated ability to interpret and convey technical requirements
Demonstrated ability to translate customer needs into efficient, functional code.
Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain highly fault-tolerant applications and systems.
Working knowledge of software redundancy
Working knowledge of software development best practices and ability to apply appropriately.
Complex Problem Solving – identifying complex problems and reviewing related information to develop and evaluate options and implement new ones.
Customer and personal service – knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
Technologies used in this billet:
Bootstrap , Angular JS , AWS , REST (endpoints, queries, services)
Duties/Tasks and Responsibilities
Analyze user needs and software requirements to determine feasibility of design within time and cost restraints
Organize and maintain documentation of application development and subsequent revisions, inserting comments in the coded instruction so others can understand the program
Conduct testing of program and software applications to be sure they will produce the desired results and that the instructions are correct
Consult with customers about software system design and maintenance
Consult with managerial, engineering, and technical personnel to clarify program intent, identify problems, and suggest changes
Design and develop database management systems, image processing, collaborative tools, data manipulation techniques, data visualization techniques, and directory services
Design and develop tools for the MS Windows and relevant operating system platforms
Design and develop tools that integrate with commercial applications
Investigate whether networks, workstations, the central processing unit of the system, or peripheral equipment are responding to a program’s instructions.
Write or contribute to instructions or manuals to guide end users
B4CORP Company Information
B4Corp is a small defense contracting company that focuses on providing an optimum environment for mission-focused, highly-skilled consultants to support the United States of America’s intelligence community and other defense organizations. B4Corp provides a low overhead, highly efficient, high salary environment that allows employees to excel at meeting the client’s needs. B4Corp is looking for information technology professionals that have a high sense of personal responsibility, self-motivation, and mission drive.
B4Corp’s dedication and care for its employees is reflected in the outstanding compensation and benefits B4Corp provides. Our salaries are second to none. B4Corp’s benefits reflect the company’s policy of putting the employees first. Our health insurance demonstrates this with 100% employer coverage and providing employees with a plan that has $0 copay, 0% coinsurance and an HSA that can allow employees to accrue health savings for the future. B4Corp’s maximum flexibility comp / makeup time policy, along with the company’s cafeteria-style benefit plan that allows employees to maximize their benefit dollars, reflects B4Corp’s commitment to its employees.
- Outstanding Salaries
- Full Vanguard 401k Plan – Featuring a full scope of investment options
– 100% employer matched contribution up to 6% of employee’s salary
– Ability to max out 401k savings $57k ($63.5k if over 50)
- Employees receive B4Corp phantom stock each year (2-year vesting period)
Insurance 100% Employer-Paid Premiums:
- United Health Care Choice Plus HSA POS Gold 1500 w/HSA
– Employer funded HSA to cover 100% health care deductible
– Health insurance: $0 copay, $0 co-insurance. Full scope protection for you and your family!
– 100% employer premium coverage for single and family
- Health Equity HSA – B4Corp contributes $1500.00 for single and $3000.00 for family into your Health Equity HSA to cover 100% of your health care deductible.
- Mutual of Omaha Dental VSP Vision Insurance Mutual of Omaha short-term disability (60% of salary up to $2,000.00/week)
- Mutual of Omaha long-term disability (60% of salary up to $10,000.00/month)
- Mutual of Omaha life insurance ($200,000.00)
Employee Referral Bonus:
- Refer a friend or a coworker and receive $2,000 per year for every year the person works for B4CORP
Paid Time Off (PTO):
- Seven weeks of leave per year (including ten federal holidays)
- Ability to purchase 2 additional weeks of vacation
- Flexible work schedule with comp time (with customer approval)
Tuition and Training:
- Free CBTNuggets Online Training Account
– More than 200 online IT courses on a large variety of topics, including networking, security, virtualization, and the cloud — from trusted vendors such as Cisco, Microsoft, and Google.
– Train anytime, anywhere, and on a variety of devices – even offline!
– Transcender® Practice Exams
– Virtual Labs
- Free L inux Academy Online Training Account
Internal Tracking -E920-412