Position Requires a Top Secret (TS/SCI) Clearance with a Polygraph.
Location: Tysons. Hours: TBD. Systems Integrator to support Systems Engineering requirements management, translating policy to engineering, tracking tasks around data flow, migration, and systems engineering. Responsible for communicating between non-technical governance and policy staff and with technical implementation team. Demonstrated experience writing documentation of technical requirements in the form of a Systems Requirements Document (SRD).
Position Level: Level 2 – Expert
Salary Range: Up to $180,000.00 per year
B4Corp Estimated Salary Ranges:
Position Level Min Salary Max Salary
Level 1 – Subject Matter Expert $160,000 $215,000
Level 2 – Expert $140,000 $195,000
Level 3 – Senior $110,000 $170,000
Level 4 – Full Performance $60,000 $100,000
As a Systems Integrator supporting the customer, you will be trusted to provide end-to-end project management support of Systems Engineering requirements, plans, documents, and technical solutions for multiple efforts. In this role, a typical day will include:
• Working closely with a dynamic team of resources and stakeholders to ensure delivery and implementation of new capabilities
• Providing various support to clients including research, project management, system administration, and joint coordination on projects.
• Creating, managing, and updating an integrated master schedule across organization efforts.
• Preparing and developing status reports on milestone tracking, risk management and mitigation, and execution against project plans.
• Education: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical certifications or training, or work experience.
• Minimum of 10 years related experience.
• Technical Skills: Technical Project Manager/System Integrator with demonstrated experience supporting Engineering requirements management and familiarity with the Agile and/or Lean Agile development model.
– Ability to translate policy to engineering
– Experience tracking tasks around data flow, migration, and Systems Engineering
– Strong hands on, technical expertise with customer infrastructure, tools, and applications
– Strong ability to articulate technical material to non-technical audiences
– Experience writing documentation of technical requirements in the form of a System Requirements Document (SRD)
– Experience participating in team meetings, communicating tasks being worked and any impediments.
– Experience pointing out inconsistencies, problems, and points of contention with the processes and offering recommendations for resolution.
– Experience working in a dynamic, fast paced environment. Working independently with minimal supervision while managing multiple high priority projects simultaneously and adjusting to changing priorities.
– Experience exhibiting communications skills including written, verbal, listening, negotiating, presentation/briefing skills, and working with people at all levels of the organization.
• Security Clearance Level: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
B4CORP Company Information
B4Corp is a small defense contracting company that focuses on providing an optimum environment for mission-focused, highly-skilled consultants to support the United States of America’s intelligence community and other defense organizations. B4Corp provides a low overhead, highly efficient, high salary environment that allows employees to excel at meeting the client’s needs. B4Corp is looking for information technology professionals that have a high sense of personal responsibility, self-motivation, and mission drive.
B4Corp’s dedication and care for its employees is reflected in the outstanding compensation and benefits B4Corp provides. Our salaries are second to none. B4Corp’s benefits reflect the company’s policy of putting the employees first. Our health insurance demonstrates this with 100% employer coverage and providing employees with a plan that has $0 copay, 0% coinsurance and an HSA that can allow employees to accrue health savings for the future. B4Corp’s maximum flexibility comp / makeup time policy, along with the company’s cafeteria-style benefit plan that allows employees to maximize their benefit dollars, reflects B4Corp’s commitment to its employees.
- Outstanding Salaries
- Full Vanguard 401k Plan – Featuring a full scope of investment options
– 100% employer matched contribution up to 6% of employee’s salary
– Ability to max out 401k savings $57k ($63.5k if over 50)
- Employees receive B4Corp phantom stock each year (2-year vesting period)
Insurance 100% Employer-Paid Premiums:
- United Health Care Choice Plus HSA POS Gold 1500 w/HSA
– Employer funded HSA to cover 100% health care deductible
– Health insurance: $0 copay, $0 co-insurance. Full scope protection for you and your family!
– 100% employer premium coverage for single and family
- Health Equity HSA – B4Corp contributes $1500.00 for single and $3000.00 for family into your Health Equity HSA to cover 100% of your health care deductible.
- Mutual of Omaha Dental VSP Vision Insurance Mutual of Omaha short-term disability (60% of salary up to $2,000.00/week)
- Mutual of Omaha long-term disability (60% of salary up to $10,000.00/month)
- Mutual of Omaha life insurance ($200,000.00)
Employee Referral Bonus:
- Refer a friend or a coworker and receive $2,000 per year for every year the person works for B4CORP
Paid Time Off (PTO):
- Seven weeks of leave per year (including ten federal holidays)
- Ability to purchase 2 additional weeks of vacation
- Flexible work schedule with comp time (with customer approval)
Tuition and Training:
- Free CBTNuggets Online Training Account
– More than 200 online IT courses on a large variety of topics, including networking, security, virtualization, and the cloud — from trusted vendors such as Cisco, Microsoft, and Google.
– Train anytime, anywhere, and on a variety of devices – even offline!
– Transcender® Practice Exams
– Virtual Labs
- Free L inux Academy Online Training Account
Internal Tracking -E920-699