Position Requires a Top Secret (TS/SCI) Clearance with a Polygraph.
System Engineer position providing IT support at the customer site supporting their training program. Position is part-time – 32 hours per week. Travel required to include the Hampton, VA to Richmond, VA areas. Experience with computer hardware and software, extensive internet/intranet usage, cameras and technical equipment required. Experience refurbishing printers and other computer peripherals, testing and inspecting technical equipment for redistribution required. LAN, computer network, WiFi and mobile communications systems experience required.
Position Level: Level 3 – Senior
Salary Range: Up to $165,000.00 per year
B4Corp Estimated Salary Ranges:
Position Level Min Salary Max Salary
Level 1 – Subject Matter Expert $160,000 $215,000
Level 2 – Expert $140,000 $195,000
Level 3 – Senior $110,000 $170,000
Level 4 – Full Performance $60,000 $100,000
As a System Engineer supporting the customer, you will be trusted to provide part-time IT support int the customer environment. In this role, responsibilities include:
Candidate must possess a high degree of proficiency with computer software and hardware both commercial and proprietary related to the customer training course.
Must possess extensive experience in internet/intranet usage, cameras and proprietary technical equipment and capabilities related to the customer training course.
Candidate will clean and sort all technical equipment, refurbish printers and other computer peripherals, update and reconfigure all software, both commercial and proprietary and test and inspect all course related technical equipment in preparation for redistribution.
Candidate will work on customer LAN system and computer networks, WiFi and mobile communications systems related to the customer training course.
Candidate must live in the operational area and have a vehicle at their disposal for transportation to customer’s facility, attendance at meetings and training exercises. Area of transportation required spans the peninsula from Hampton, VA to Richmond, VA.
B4CORP Company Information
B4Corp is a small defense contracting company that focuses on providing an optimum environment for mission-focused, highly-skilled consultants to support the United States of America’s intelligence community and other defense organizations. B4Corp provides a low overhead, highly efficient, high salary environment that allows employees to excel at meeting the client’s needs. B4Corp is looking for information technology professionals that have a high sense of personal responsibility, self-motivation, and mission drive.
B4Corp’s dedication and care for its employees is reflected in the outstanding compensation and benefits B4Corp provides. Our salaries are second to none. B4Corp’s benefits reflect the company’s policy of putting the employees first. Our health insurance demonstrates this with 100% employer coverage and providing employees with a plan that has $0 copay, 0% coinsurance and an HSA that can allow employees to accrue health savings for the future. B4Corp’s maximum flexibility comp / makeup time policy, along with the company’s cafeteria-style benefit plan that allows employees to maximize their benefit dollars, reflects B4Corp’s commitment to its employees.
- Outstanding Salaries
- Full Vanguard 401k Plan – Featuring a full scope of investment options
– 100% employer matched contribution up to 6% of employee’s salary
– Ability to max out 401k savings $57k ($63.5k if over 50)
- Employees receive B4Corp phantom stock each year (2-year vesting period)
Insurance 100% Employer-Paid Premiums:
- United Health Care Choice Plus HSA POS Gold 1500 w/HSA
– Employer funded HSA to cover 100% health care deductible
– Health insurance: $0 copay, $0 co-insurance. Full scope protection for you and your family!
– 100% employer premium coverage for single and family
- Health Equity HSA – B4Corp contributes $1500.00 for single and $3000.00 for family into your Health Equity HSA to cover 100% of your health care deductible.
- Mutual of Omaha Dental VSP Vision Insurance Mutual of Omaha short-term disability (60% of salary up to $2,000.00/week)
- Mutual of Omaha long-term disability (60% of salary up to $10,000.00/month)
- Mutual of Omaha life insurance ($200,000.00)
Employee Referral Bonus:
- Refer a friend or a coworker and receive $2,000 per year for every year the person works for B4CORP
Paid Time Off (PTO):
- Seven weeks of leave per year (including ten federal holidays)
- Ability to purchase 2 additional weeks of vacation
- Flexible work schedule with comp time (with customer approval)
Tuition and Training:
- Free CBTNuggets Online Training Account
– More than 200 online IT courses on a large variety of topics, including networking, security, virtualization, and the cloud — from trusted vendors such as Cisco, Microsoft, and Google.
– Train anytime, anywhere, and on a variety of devices – even offline!
– Transcender® Practice Exams
– Virtual Labs
- Free L inux Academy Online Training Account
Internal Tracking -E900-169