Position Requires a Top Secret (TS/SCI) Clearance with a Polygraph.
The Candidate shall have a deep understanding of user experience design and web application development to include best practices for providing end users with experiences that are functionally efficient and aesthetically pleasing. The Candidate team shall work closely with the Customer, its mission partners, and project stakeholders to assess and validate systems and requirements, design and develop new solutions, obtain security accreditation, and deploy systems for Customer use.
The Candidate shall assess and validate candidate systems, applications, and open source modules as potential elements for inclusion into the Customer system. The Candidate shall identify key interdependencies, roadblocks, issues, and risks with modifying existing systems and develop/integrate/implement a plan to proactively address these issues in a timely manner.
The Candidate shall evaluate existing Customer capabilities, familiarizing themselves with system architecture and inherit the development responsibilities for those capabilities and systems as directed by the Customer. The Candidate shall work with the Customer to generate and document requirements for new system development. The Candidate shall develop new systems to satisfy Customer approved requirements, and subsequently develop, document, and execute test plans, procedures, and scenarios for acceptance testing. The Candidate shall validate and verify that the developed software successfully meets Customer requirements and interfaces properly with related systems through configuration, installation, and performance testing of the software.
The Candidate shall comply with the Customer’s AssesSubject Matter Expertnt and Authorization process, addressing auditing requirements, and providing required system documentation through the accreditation process. The Candidate shall work with the Customer to develop, implement, and maintain a strategy for appropriately handling security sensitive applications.
Position Level: All Levels
Salary Range: Up to $215,000.00 per year
B4Corp Estimated Salary Ranges:
Position Level Min Salary Max Salary
Level 1 – Subject Matter Expert $160,000 $215,000
Level 2 – Expert $140,000 $195,000
Level 3 – Senior $110,000 $170,000
Level 4 – Full Performance $60,000 $100,000
• Demonstrated experience in API Design
• Demonstrated experience in developing “drop-in” Web Components
• Demonstrated experience in authoring and consuming Web Services.
• Demonstrated experience in designing applications to support Deep Linking
• Demonstrated experience utilizing RMDB and NoSQL capabilities.
• Demonstrated experience in open source technologies and experience in pulling together multiple open source modules to satisfy a system requirement
• Demonstrated experience in securely and efficiently facilitating search within large distributed systems with “row-level” or “cell-level” security.
• Demonstrated experience in user engagements, soliciting requirements, decomposing into user stories
• Demonstrated experience in User Experience design – to include Visual Design
• Demonstrated experience developing Web Applications
• Demonstrated experience in the full software development lifecycle. This includes development, deployment, testing, and monitoring.
• Demonstrated experience in requirements definition
• Demonstrated experience in Information Security, AssesSubject Matter Expertnt & Accreditation
• Demonstrated on-the-job experience with Agile methodologies.
• Linux (e.g. CentOS)
• Java and/or Python
• Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, or equivalent design tools.
• Angular, React, or Vue
• Cross-origin resource sharing (CORS)
• SOLR and/or ElasticSearch, or equivalents
• NoSQL Data Sources (e.g. mongoDB, Cassandra, etc.)
• SQL & RDBMS Systems (e.g. Amazon RDS)
B4CORP Company Information
B4Corp is a small defense contracting company that focuses on providing an optimum environment for mission-focused, highly-skilled consultants to support the United States of America’s intelligence community and other defense organizations. B4Corp provides a low overhead, highly efficient, high salary environment that allows employees to excel at meeting the client’s needs. B4Corp is looking for information technology professionals that have a high sense of personal responsibility, self-motivation, and mission drive.
B4Corp’s dedication and care for its employees is reflected in the outstanding compensation and benefits B4Corp provides. Our salaries are second to none. B4Corp’s benefits reflect the company’s policy of putting the employees first. Our health insurance demonstrates this with 100% employer coverage and providing employees with a plan that has $0 copay, 0% coinsurance and an HSA that can allow employees to accrue health savings for the future. B4Corp’s maximum flexibility comp / makeup time policy, along with the company’s cafeteria-style benefit plan that allows employees to maximize their benefit dollars, reflects B4Corp’s commitment to its employees.
- Outstanding Salaries
- Full Vanguard 401k Plan – Featuring a full scope of investment options
– 100% employer matched contribution up to 6% of employee’s salary
– Ability to max out 401k savings $57k ($63.5k if over 50)
- Employees receive B4Corp phantom stock each year (2-year vesting period)
Insurance 100% Employer-Paid Premiums:
- United Health Care Choice Plus HSA POS Gold 1500 w/HSA
– Employer funded HSA to cover 100% health care deductible
– Health insurance: $0 copay, $0 co-insurance. Full scope protection for you and your family!
– 100% employer premium coverage for single and family
- Health Equity HSA – B4Corp contributes $1500.00 for single and $3000.00 for family into your Health Equity HSA to cover 100% of your health care deductible.
- Mutual of Omaha Dental VSP Vision Insurance Mutual of Omaha short-term disability (60% of salary up to $2,000.00/week)
- Mutual of Omaha long-term disability (60% of salary up to $10,000.00/month)
- Mutual of Omaha life insurance ($200,000.00)
Employee Referral Bonus:
- Refer a friend or a coworker and receive $2,000 per year for every year the person works for B4CORP
Paid Time Off (PTO):
- Seven weeks of leave per year (including ten federal holidays)
- Ability to purchase 2 additional weeks of vacation
- Flexible work schedule with comp time (with customer approval)
Tuition and Training:
- Free CBTNuggets Online Training Account
– More than 200 online IT courses on a large variety of topics, including networking, security, virtualization, and the cloud — from trusted vendors such as Cisco, Microsoft, and Google.
– Train anytime, anywhere, and on a variety of devices – even offline!
– Transcender® Practice Exams
– Virtual Labs
- Free L inux Academy Online Training Account
Internal Tracking -CJ737