Position Requires a Top Secret (TS/SCI) Clearance with a Polygraph.
Java, Bash, Linux – The Candidate team shall support the development of entitlement management requirements to meet customer need. The Candidate team shall support the implementation of an automated unit and integration testing capability for access control policies and other service components using JUnit. The Candidate team shall work with test team, if available, or developers to ensure regression and performance testing is performed after each deployment. The Candidate team shall have strong experience deploying software solutions in a cloud environment. The Candidate team shall also assist in the creation of technical documentation and other routine programmatic and security accreditation artifacts. This work encompasses the full lifecycle of software management: from developing against new requirements, enhancement of existing requirements, and operating and maintaining deployed systems. The Candidate team shall assist in the development of rest services that will be used by Customer and mission partners to manage and interact with the Customer organization, assist in the installation, deployment, and maintenance of the COTS, FOSS, or customer services, and make configuration changes as needed. Initial efforts shall be focused on participating in the development of critical software components that leverage APIs; however, each Candidate team shall participate in the deployment and administration of a COTS, FOSS, and customer services.
Position Level: All Levels
Salary Range: Up to $215,000.00 per year
B4Corp Estimated Salary Ranges:
Position Level Min Salary Max Salary
Level 1 – Subject Matter Expert $160,000 $215,000
Level 2 – Expert $140,000 $195,000
Level 3 – Senior $110,000 $170,000
Level 4 – Full Performance $60,000 $100,000
• Demonstrated experience with SpringBoot Environments
• Demonstrated experience with Linux operating systems
• Demonstrated experience with Java open source web frameworks
• Demonstrated on-the-job experience with EXtensible Markup Language (XML)
• Demonstrated on-the-job experience with Web Services
• Demonstrated on-the-job experience with SQL
• Demonstrated on-the-job experience conducting unit testing of software modifications
• Demonstrated on-the-job experience documenting software modifications
• Demonstrated experience working with SecDevOPS
• Demonstrated experience working with Amazon Web Services Environments
• Experience with overall trouble shooting and debugging in a production environment
• Demonstrated experience collaborating with staff, IT customers and other technical and non-technical staff and Candidates at all levels
• Familiarity with developing in a micro-services architecture such as developing workflow applications, policy evaluation, authentication, event logging, etc.
• Demonstrated on-the-job experience with deployments in the Customer’s computing environment
• Experience with DevOps, automation and configuration management using tools such as Puppet, Jenkins, and Github
• Demonstrated on-the-job experience working in an Agile environment (e.g., sprint planning, sprint retrospectives, work backlog, user stories, acceptance criteria, story clarifications)
B4CORP Company Information
B4Corp is a small defense contracting company that focuses on providing an optimum environment for mission-focused, highly-skilled consultants to support the United States of America’s intelligence community and other defense organizations. B4Corp provides a low overhead, highly efficient, high salary environment that allows employees to excel at meeting the client’s needs. B4Corp is looking for information technology professionals that have a high sense of personal responsibility, self-motivation, and mission drive.
B4Corp’s dedication and care for its employees is reflected in the outstanding compensation and benefits B4Corp provides. Our salaries are second to none. B4Corp’s benefits reflect the company’s policy of putting the employees first. Our health insurance demonstrates this with 100% employer coverage and providing employees with a plan that has $0 copay, 0% coinsurance and an HSA that can allow employees to accrue health savings for the future. B4Corp’s maximum flexibility comp / makeup time policy, along with the company’s cafeteria-style benefit plan that allows employees to maximize their benefit dollars, reflects B4Corp’s commitment to its employees.
- Outstanding Salaries
- Full Vanguard 401k Plan – Featuring a full scope of investment options
– 100% employer matched contribution up to 6% of employee’s salary
– Ability to max out 401k savings $57k ($63.5k if over 50)
- Employees receive B4Corp phantom stock each year (2-year vesting period)
Insurance 100% Employer-Paid Premiums:
- United Health Care Choice Plus HSA POS Gold 1500 w/HSA
– Employer funded HSA to cover 100% health care deductible
– Health insurance: $0 copay, $0 co-insurance. Full scope protection for you and your family!
– 100% employer premium coverage for single and family
- Health Equity HSA – B4Corp contributes $1500.00 for single and $3000.00 for family into your Health Equity HSA to cover 100% of your health care deductible.
- Mutual of Omaha Dental VSP Vision Insurance Mutual of Omaha short-term disability (60% of salary up to $2,000.00/week)
- Mutual of Omaha long-term disability (60% of salary up to $10,000.00/month)
- Mutual of Omaha life insurance ($200,000.00)
Employee Referral Bonus:
- Refer a friend or a coworker and receive $2,000 per year for every year the person works for B4CORP
Paid Time Off (PTO):
- Seven weeks of leave per year (including ten federal holidays)
- Ability to purchase 2 additional weeks of vacation
- Flexible work schedule with comp time (with customer approval)
Tuition and Training:
- Free CBTNuggets Online Training Account
– More than 200 online IT courses on a large variety of topics, including networking, security, virtualization, and the cloud — from trusted vendors such as Cisco, Microsoft, and Google.
– Train anytime, anywhere, and on a variety of devices – even offline!
– Transcender® Practice Exams
– Virtual Labs
- Free L inux Academy Online Training Account
Internal Tracking -CJ748