Position Requires a Top Secret (TS/SCI) Clearance with a Polygraph.
Looking for software developer that is skilled in JAVA, RESTful Web Services, frameworks such as Spring, web containers such as Tomcat, version control systems such as GIT, build tools such as Apache Ant or Maven, DevOps components such as Jenkins and Artifactory, strong experience with cloud based technologies, and experience with developing 508 compliant User Interfaces. The Candidate shall interface with customers, architects, and infrastructure teams to ensure the iterative development effort meets the needs of the customer in an efficient, manageable, and secure manner.
The Candidate shall support the development of existing Customer services such as STS and Cloud Access Portal.
The Candidate shall develop the User Interface (UI) to be 508 compliant.
The Candidate shall develop an STS Self-Service system that interfaces with the Customer Registration System.
The Candidate shall develop the STS Self-Service system to interface with Ping Identity Federate to enable mission partners to define and promote their SAML and OAuth connections in development, test, and production environments.
The Candidate shall enable both the STS Self-Service systems and the Customer Registration to have a workflow option to enable IC mission partners to approve specific activities in the process.
The Candidate shall support the implementation of an automated unit and integration testing capabilities for both systems.
The Candidate shall have strong experience deploying software solutions in a cloud environment.
The Candidate shall also assist in the creation of technical documentation and other routine programmatic and security accreditation artifacts.
The Candidate shall develop against new requirements.
The Contactor shall enhance existing requirements.
The Candidate shall operate and maintain deployed systems.
The Candidate shall support end user training on the creation of both the STS Self-Service systems and Customer Registration.
The Candidate shall develop critical software components that leverage COTS APIs.
The Candidate shall participate in the deployment and administration of a COTS tool.
Position Level: All Levels
Salary Range: Up to $215,000.00 per year
B4Corp Estimated Salary Ranges:
Position Level Min Salary Max Salary
Level 1 – Subject Matter Expert $160,000 $215,000
Level 2 – Expert $140,000 $195,000
Level 3 – Senior $110,000 $170,000
Level 4 – Full Performance $60,000 $100,000
• Demonstrated experience working on an Agile development team.
• Demonstrated experience writing and working off of user stories.
• Demonstrated experience developing with Java.
• Demonstrated experience developing rest services using Java.
• Demonstrated experience writing, transforming, and extending code in Java using modern build tools such as Maven or Gradle.
• Demonstrated experience writing, transforming and extending code in Java using IDEs such as Eclipse or IntelliJ.
• Demonstrated experience producing and consuming REST and HAL Compliant API’s.
• Demonstrated experience developing user interface to ICD 508 accessibility compliance.
• Demonstrated experience working with ICD 503 at the Rev 4 Level.
• Demonstrated experience with DevOps tools and technologies such as Jenkins, Rundeck, or Nexus.
• Demonstrated experience with Spring to include Spring-Boot.
• Demonstrated experience with overall trouble shooting and debugging in a production environment.
• Demonstrated experience with Linux and at least one shell scripting language (bash preferred).
• Demonstrated experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS) including Cloud Formation, RDS, and S3 experience leveraging AWS SDK.
• Demonstrated experience writing code in an object oriented language
• Demonstrated experience developing Angular applications
• Demonstrated experience with SQL
• Demonstrated experience with deployments in the Customer’s environment
• Demonstrated experience performing functional, integration, and unit testing (Junit).
• Demonstrated experience configuring Tomcat
• Demonstrated experience with development or maintenance of large scale enterprise programs which include the integration of COTS solutions.
• Demonstrated experience working with the Customer’s auditing and monitoring tools and processes.
• Demonstrated experience with the Customer’s PKI infrastructure and related tools such as x.509, OpenSSL, SAML, or OAuth.
B4CORP Company Information
B4Corp is a small defense contracting company that focuses on providing an optimum environment for mission-focused, highly-skilled consultants to support the United States of America’s intelligence community and other defense organizations. B4Corp provides a low overhead, highly efficient, high salary environment that allows employees to excel at meeting the client’s needs. B4Corp is looking for information technology professionals that have a high sense of personal responsibility, self-motivation, and mission drive.
B4Corp’s dedication and care for its employees is reflected in the outstanding compensation and benefits B4Corp provides. Our salaries are second to none. B4Corp’s benefits reflect the company’s policy of putting the employees first. Our health insurance demonstrates this with 100% employer coverage and providing employees with a plan that has $0 copay, 0% coinsurance and an HSA that can allow employees to accrue health savings for the future. B4Corp’s maximum flexibility comp / makeup time policy, along with the company’s cafeteria-style benefit plan that allows employees to maximize their benefit dollars, reflects B4Corp’s commitment to its employees.
- Outstanding Salaries
- Full Vanguard 401k Plan – Featuring a full scope of investment options
– 100% employer matched contribution up to 6% of employee’s salary
– Ability to max out 401k savings $57k ($63.5k if over 50)
- Employees receive B4Corp phantom stock each year (2-year vesting period)
Insurance 100% Employer-Paid Premiums:
- United Health Care Choice Plus HSA POS Gold 1500 w/HSA
– Employer funded HSA to cover 100% health care deductible
– Health insurance: $0 copay, $0 co-insurance. Full scope protection for you and your family!
– 100% employer premium coverage for single and family
- Health Equity HSA – B4Corp contributes $1500.00 for single and $3000.00 for family into your Health Equity HSA to cover 100% of your health care deductible.
- Mutual of Omaha Dental VSP Vision Insurance Mutual of Omaha short-term disability (60% of salary up to $2,000.00/week)
- Mutual of Omaha long-term disability (60% of salary up to $10,000.00/month)
- Mutual of Omaha life insurance ($200,000.00)
Employee Referral Bonus:
- Refer a friend or a coworker and receive $2,000 per year for every year the person works for B4CORP
Paid Time Off (PTO):
- Seven weeks of leave per year (including ten federal holidays)
- Ability to purchase 2 additional weeks of vacation
- Flexible work schedule with comp time (with customer approval)
Tuition and Training:
- Free CBTNuggets Online Training Account
– More than 200 online IT courses on a large variety of topics, including networking, security, virtualization, and the cloud — from trusted vendors such as Cisco, Microsoft, and Google.
– Train anytime, anywhere, and on a variety of devices – even offline!
– Transcender® Practice Exams
– Virtual Labs
- Free L inux Academy Online Training Account
Internal Tracking -CJ1070