Position Requires a Top Secret (TS/SCI) Clearance with a Polygraph.
Cyber Security expert to perform and support penetration testing activities to target, assess, exploit, and report risks and vulnerabilities of information systems. The intent is to provide senior decision makers with actionable data to make strategic risk decisions. The Candidate shall document all identified system risks, planned test procedures taken, and test results.
The Candidate shall perform analyses of vulnerabilities identified during testing.
The Candidate shall review program-level documentation (e.g., requirements specification, system architecture, design documents, test plans, security plans, Body of Evidence) to acquire enough requisite knowledge of the system to conduct a penetration test.
The Candidate shall recommend changes to program-level documentation with an eye to reducing system vulnerabilities.
The Candidate shall create and document penetration testing plans and procedures.
The Candidate shall use approved penetration testing plans and procedures to conduct hands-on penetration testing.
The Candidate shall analyze test results, document risks, and recommend countermeasures and mitigation strategies to uncovered risks.
The Candidate shall research, evaluate, and recommend Information Security policies and guidance.
The Candidate shall participate in technical exchange meetings and application review boards.
The Candidate shall document action items and results from technical exchange meetings and application review boards.
The Candidate shall brief management on the status of action items and/or results of activities.
Position Level: All Levels
Salary Range: Up to $215,000.00 per year
B4Corp Estimated Salary Ranges:
Position Level Min Salary Max Salary
Level 1 – Subject Matter Expert $160,000 $215,000
Level 2 – Expert $140,000 $195,000
Level 3 – Senior $110,000 $170,000
Level 4 – Full Performance $60,000 $100,000
• Demonstrated working knowledge of cyber security principles for Microsoft Azure Cloud computing platform and services
• Demonstrated work experience in cyber security or related IT field
• Demonstrated experience with cyber penetration testing
• Demonstrated experience applying computer attack methods and system exploitation techniques
• Demonstrated experience designing, testing, or implementing IT security architecture
• Demonstrated experience performing network security analysis
• Demonstrated experience analyzing network architectures
• Demonstrated experience using network management tools
• Demonstrated experience creating cyber security test plans
• Demonstrated experience leveraging adversarial tactics to conduct hands-on security testing
• Demonstrated experience developing risk management methodologies
• Demonstrated experience analyzing test results to develop risk/threat mitigation plans
• Demonstrated experience testing or reviewing system configuration, development, and design specifically around enterprise systems and hypervisors
• Demonstrated experience designing, testing, or implementing complex Windows installations
• Demonstrated experience scripting in Python or other equivalent interpreted languages
• Demonstrated experience in source code auditing, bug hunting or CTF experience
• Demonstrated experience participating in public and private information security groups and organizations
• Demonstrated experience communicating vulnerability results and risk posture to senior executives
• Demonstrated experience researching, evaluating, and developing security policies and guidance
• Demonstrated experience performing complex technical tasks with minimal direction
• A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, or other related scientific or technical discipline
• One or more of the relevant certifications:
a. Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH)
b. Offensive Security Certified Professional (OSCP)
c. GIAC Global Information Assurance Certification Penetration Tester (GPEN)
d. GIAC Cloud Penetration Tester
B4CORP Company Information
B4Corp is a small defense contracting company that focuses on providing an optimum environment for mission-focused, highly-skilled consultants to support the United States of America’s intelligence community and other defense organizations. B4Corp provides a low overhead, highly efficient, high salary environment that allows employees to excel at meeting the client’s needs. B4Corp is looking for information technology professionals that have a high sense of personal responsibility, self-motivation, and mission drive.
B4Corp’s dedication and care for its employees is reflected in the outstanding compensation and benefits B4Corp provides. Our salaries are second to none. B4Corp’s benefits reflect the company’s policy of putting the employees first. Our health insurance demonstrates this with 100% employer coverage and providing employees with a plan that has $0 copay, 0% coinsurance and an HSA that can allow employees to accrue health savings for the future. B4Corp’s maximum flexibility comp / makeup time policy, along with the company’s cafeteria-style benefit plan that allows employees to maximize their benefit dollars, reflects B4Corp’s commitment to its employees.
- Outstanding Salaries
- Full Vanguard 401k Plan – Featuring a full scope of investment options
– 100% employer matched contribution up to 6% of employee’s salary
– Ability to max out 401k savings $57k ($63.5k if over 50)
- Employees receive B4Corp phantom stock each year (2-year vesting period)
Insurance 100% Employer-Paid Premiums:
- United Health Care Choice Plus HSA POS Gold 1500 w/HSA
– Employer funded HSA to cover 100% health care deductible
– Health insurance: $0 copay, $0 co-insurance. Full scope protection for you and your family!
– 100% employer premium coverage for single and family
- Health Equity HSA – B4Corp contributes $1500.00 for single and $3000.00 for family into your Health Equity HSA to cover 100% of your health care deductible.
- Mutual of Omaha Dental VSP Vision Insurance Mutual of Omaha short-term disability (60% of salary up to $2,000.00/week)
- Mutual of Omaha long-term disability (60% of salary up to $10,000.00/month)
- Mutual of Omaha life insurance ($200,000.00)
Employee Referral Bonus:
- Refer a friend or a coworker and receive $2,000 per year for every year the person works for B4CORP
Paid Time Off (PTO):
- Seven weeks of leave per year (including ten federal holidays)
- Ability to purchase 2 additional weeks of vacation
- Flexible work schedule with comp time (with customer approval)
Tuition and Training:
- Free CBTNuggets Online Training Account
– More than 200 online IT courses on a large variety of topics, including networking, security, virtualization, and the cloud — from trusted vendors such as Cisco, Microsoft, and Google.
– Train anytime, anywhere, and on a variety of devices – even offline!
– Transcender® Practice Exams
– Virtual Labs
- Free L inux Academy Online Training Account
Internal Tracking -CJ1114