Position Requires a Top Secret (TS/SCI) Clearance with a Polygraph.
Business Data Warehouse Support – The Candidate Team shall design data hosting.
The Candidate Team shall support ETL development to Enterprise Data Warehouses.
The Candidate Team shall make modernization recommendations for data hosting, data transport, data exposure, and data ingestion at enterprise scale.
The Candidate Team shall make modernization recommendations with a focus on performance, security, and cost, with the flexibility to store and manage large volumes of disparate, enterprise datasets.
The Candidate Team shall work with external teams to make modernization recommendations.
The Candidate Team shall develop, create, and modify data structure and data load routines for analytic use case.
The Candidate Team shall manage the implementation process from table or view design to ETL creation.
The Candidate Team shall write new data ingestion routines and improve existing load batch jobs.
The Candidate Team shall perform testing and quality assurance of developed solutions within the existing Oracle data tier.
The Candidate Team shall analyze existing data tier architecture and make modernization solution recommendations.
The Candidate Team shall implement services for decoupling direct data base connections by designing a plan for creating a consolidated foundation of programmatically consumable services or Application Program Interfaces (APIs).
The Candidate Team shall expose enterprise data sets from Application Program Interfaces (APIs).
The Candidate Team shall work within the Agile project management model.
Position Level: All Levels
Salary Range: Up to $215,000.00 per year
B4Corp Estimated Salary Ranges:
Position Level Min Salary Max Salary
Level 1 – Subject Matter Expert $160,000 $215,000
Level 2 – Expert $140,000 $195,000
Level 3 – Senior $110,000 $170,000
Level 4 – Full Performance $60,000 $100,000
• Demonstrated experience working with relational data tiers including cleansing, transforming, and processing of structured data.
• Demonstrated experience in Oracle Relational Database Management System.
• Demonstrated experience developing complex data transformation flows using graphical ETL tools.
• Demonstrated experience creating and modifying complex SQL routines, with a focus on performance tuning.
• Demonstrated experience working with Views, triggers and Oracle PL/SQL.
• Demonstrated experience implementing complex security policies in Oracle.
• Demonstrated experience knowledge of with Amazon Web Services environments, including RDS, S3, EMR, SQS, and SNS.
• Demonstrated experience with data hosting solutions for structured and unstructured data sets.
• Demonstrated experience with the Customer’s approval and data provisioning processes pertaining to enterprise data.
• Demonstrated experience with data management, data versioning, backups, and GitHub.
• Demonstrated experience with data streaming solutions to transform and store data.
• Demonstrated experience with coordination and facilitation of meetings and technical discussions of requirements.
• Demonstrated experience tracking project status, plans, and action items.
• Demonstrated experience drafting meeting minutes.
• Demonstrated experience working in an agile environment and providing inputs to agile operations such as scrum and retrospectives.
• Demonstrated experience with data repository storage types such as relational, NoSQL, or distributed processing framework.
• Demonstrated experience with data transformation services and pipelines such as AWS pipeline.
• Demonstrated experience with formulating strategies and designs for decoupling direct connections to the data tier.
• Demonstrated experience proposing strategies for utilizing web services and an Application Program Interfaces (API) gateway.
• Demonstrated experience creating REST APIs.
• Demonstrated experience interfacing with REST APIs.
• Demonstrated experience with programming languages such as java script, java, python, php, or ruby.
B4CORP Company Information
B4Corp is a small defense contracting company that focuses on providing an optimum environment for mission-focused, highly-skilled consultants to support the United States of America’s intelligence community and other defense organizations. B4Corp provides a low overhead, highly efficient, high salary environment that allows employees to excel at meeting the client’s needs. B4Corp is looking for information technology professionals that have a high sense of personal responsibility, self-motivation, and mission drive.
B4Corp’s dedication and care for its employees is reflected in the outstanding compensation and benefits B4Corp provides. Our salaries are second to none. B4Corp’s benefits reflect the company’s policy of putting the employees first. Our health insurance demonstrates this with 100% employer coverage and providing employees with a plan that has $0 copay, 0% coinsurance and an HSA that can allow employees to accrue health savings for the future. B4Corp’s maximum flexibility comp / makeup time policy, along with the company’s cafeteria-style benefit plan that allows employees to maximize their benefit dollars, reflects B4Corp’s commitment to its employees.
- Outstanding Salaries
- Full Vanguard 401k Plan – Featuring a full scope of investment options
– 100% employer matched contribution up to 6% of employee’s salary
– Ability to max out 401k savings $57k ($63.5k if over 50)
- Employees receive B4Corp phantom stock each year (2-year vesting period)
Insurance 100% Employer-Paid Premiums:
- United Health Care Choice Plus HSA POS Gold 1500 w/HSA
– Employer funded HSA to cover 100% health care deductible
– Health insurance: $0 copay, $0 co-insurance. Full scope protection for you and your family!
– 100% employer premium coverage for single and family
- Health Equity HSA – B4Corp contributes $1500.00 for single and $3000.00 for family into your Health Equity HSA to cover 100% of your health care deductible.
- Mutual of Omaha Dental VSP Vision Insurance Mutual of Omaha short-term disability (60% of salary up to $2,000.00/week)
- Mutual of Omaha long-term disability (60% of salary up to $10,000.00/month)
- Mutual of Omaha life insurance ($200,000.00)
Employee Referral Bonus:
- Refer a friend or a coworker and receive $2,000 per year for every year the person works for B4CORP
Paid Time Off (PTO):
- Seven weeks of leave per year (including ten federal holidays)
- Ability to purchase 2 additional weeks of vacation
- Flexible work schedule with comp time (with customer approval)
Tuition and Training:
- Free CBTNuggets Online Training Account
– More than 200 online IT courses on a large variety of topics, including networking, security, virtualization, and the cloud — from trusted vendors such as Cisco, Microsoft, and Google.
– Train anytime, anywhere, and on a variety of devices – even offline!
– Transcender® Practice Exams
– Virtual Labs
- Free L inux Academy Online Training Account
Internal Tracking -CJ1139