Position Requires a Top Secret (TS/SCI) Clearance with a Polygraph.
The selected systems engineer will focus on networks and will be part of a larger team comprised of additional engineers, virtual infrastructure engineers, storage system engineers, and data center management personnel. The engineer will work in collaboration with existing Customer staff and Candidates and/or will be directly involved in network designing, integrating and implementing moderately complex network infrastructure configurations. The engineer will also be responsible for planning network upgrades and performing operations and maintenance activities.
Position Level: Level 1 – Subject Matter Expert
Salary Range: Up to $215,000.00 per year
B4Corp Estimated Salary Ranges:
Position Level Min Salary Max Salary
Level 1 – Subject Matter Expert $160,000 $215,000
Level 2 – Expert $140,000 $195,000
Level 3 – Senior $110,000 $170,000
Level 4 – Full Performance $60,000 $100,000
• Demonstrated experience using networking technologies and industry best practices relating to the design, upgrading, operating and maintaining of the network.
• Working knowledge of industry Communications and Information Security policies and best practices.
• Project planning and management skills, including scope of work, time estimation, and resource assignment. Strong analytical and conceptual skills; ability to create original concepts/theories for various projects.
• Ability to utilize basic network analysis tools to resolve routine network performance problems.
• Ability to provide basic explanation of technical procedures and processes clearly and accurately to both technical and non-technical audiences.
• Ability to draft requirements documents, correspondence and procedures in accordance with policies.
• Strong interpersonal skills to resolve issues in a professional manner, lead working groups, negotiate and create consensus.
• Ability to work in a team environment.
• Demonstrated knowledge of Customer’s networks and standard hardware platforms.
• Demonstrated working knowledge of the Customer’s policies and procedures relating to the design, upgrading, operating and maintaining of the network.
• Demonstrated Enterprise network design and maintenance experience.
• Demonstrated research and network design experience with details on progression of ideas to production systems.
• Demonstrated experience designing, configuring and maintaining the network technologies and infrastructures associated with the cloud environment.
B4CORP Company Information
B4Corp is a small defense contracting company that focuses on providing an optimum environment for mission-focused, highly-skilled consultants to support the United States of America’s intelligence community and other defense organizations. B4Corp provides a low overhead, highly efficient, high salary environment that allows employees to excel at meeting the client’s needs. B4Corp is looking for information technology professionals that have a high sense of personal responsibility, self-motivation, and mission drive.
B4Corp’s dedication and care for its employees is reflected in the outstanding compensation and benefits B4Corp provides. Our salaries are second to none. B4Corp’s benefits reflect the company’s policy of putting the employees first. Our health insurance demonstrates this with 100% employer coverage and providing employees with a plan that has $0 copay, 0% coinsurance and an HSA that can allow employees to accrue health savings for the future. B4Corp’s maximum flexibility comp / makeup time policy, along with the company’s cafeteria-style benefit plan that allows employees to maximize their benefit dollars, reflects B4Corp’s commitment to its employees.
- Outstanding Salaries
- Full Vanguard 401k Plan – Featuring a full scope of investment options
– 100% employer matched contribution up to 6% of employee’s salary
– Ability to max out 401k savings $57k ($63.5k if over 50)
- Employees receive B4Corp phantom stock each year (2-year vesting period)
Insurance 100% Employer-Paid Premiums:
- United Health Care Choice Plus HSA POS Gold 1500 w/HSA
– Employer funded HSA to cover 100% health care deductible
– Health insurance: $0 copay, $0 co-insurance. Full scope protection for you and your family!
– 100% employer premium coverage for single and family
- Health Equity HSA – B4Corp contributes $1500.00 for single and $3000.00 for family into your Health Equity HSA to cover 100% of your health care deductible.
- Mutual of Omaha Dental VSP Vision Insurance Mutual of Omaha short-term disability (60% of salary up to $2,000.00/week)
- Mutual of Omaha long-term disability (60% of salary up to $10,000.00/month)
- Mutual of Omaha life insurance ($200,000.00)
Employee Referral Bonus:
- Refer a friend or a coworker and receive $2,000 per year for every year the person works for B4CORP
Paid Time Off (PTO):
- Seven weeks of leave per year (including ten federal holidays)
- Ability to purchase 2 additional weeks of vacation
- Flexible work schedule with comp time (with customer approval)
Tuition and Training:
- Free CBTNuggets Online Training Account
– More than 200 online IT courses on a large variety of topics, including networking, security, virtualization, and the cloud — from trusted vendors such as Cisco, Microsoft, and Google.
– Train anytime, anywhere, and on a variety of devices – even offline!
– Transcender® Practice Exams
– Virtual Labs
- Free L inux Academy Online Training Account
Internal Tracking -PJ721