Position Requires a Top Secret (TS/SCI) Clearance with a Polygraph.
The Candidate shall provide for the tasks documented in this narrative on a best effort, Level of Effort (LOE) basis with the number of FTEs listed under labor categories. The hours will be managed at the overall level.
The Customer’s Cloud ingests data from multiple sources. The data is enriched upon ingestion based on dynamic enrichment sources. Cloud analytics processes the data. The Candidate is expected to provide and support corporate Splunk solutions, services, and hosting. Priorities will be managed by the Customer Product Line Manager.
The Candidate shall work closely with team members and customers to ensure requirements are being addressed.
The Candidate shall develop Software to meet mission requirements.
The Candidate shall develop software using programming languages such as Java, Python, or Scala.
The Candidate shall import data into Splunk.
The Candidate shall monitor data ingestion into the cloud.
The Candidate shall alert engineers and users to missing, duplicate, flawed, or corrupt data.
The Candidate shall perform automated data quality tests on enrichment.
The Candidate shall coordinate software system installation.
The Candidate shall monitor equipment functioning to ensure specifications are met.
The Candidate shall modify existing software to correct errors, adapt to new hardware, and improve performance.
The Candidate shall build and maintain Splunk Dashboards.
The Candidate shall build Splunk knowledge objects such as queries, macros, dashboards, visualizations, etc.
The Candidate shall build Splunk knowledge objects for use by the enterprise customer base.
The Candidate shall provide operational support.
The Candidate shall build new and maintain existing capabilities.
The Candidate shall consult with customers regarding the acceptance and completion of requirements.
Position Level: Level 1 – Subject Matter Expert
Salary Range: Up to $215,000.00 per year
B4Corp Estimated Salary Ranges:
Position Level Min Salary Max Salary
Level 1 – Subject Matter Expert $160,000 $215,000
Level 2 – Expert $140,000 $195,000
Level 3 – Senior $110,000 $170,000
Level 4 – Full Performance $60,000 $100,000
Demonstrated experience developing systems or software on Linux platforms.
Demonstrated experience working with databases such as relational (SQL) or NoSQL databases.
Demonstrated experience programming in Scala.
Demonstrated experience programming in Python.
Demonstrated experience designing enterprise scale solutions.
Demonstrated experience prototyping enterprise scale solutions.
Demonstrated experience deploying solutions across a worldwide enterprise.
Demonstrated experience managing Linux hosts (RHEL, CENTOS) in an enterprise environment.
Demonstrated experience with container technologies (e.g. Docker) in an enterprise environment.
Demonstrated experience identifying new tools and technologies.
Demonstrated experience integrating new tools and technologies into an enterprise environment.
Certification: Splunk Power User Certification.
Desired certification (list year obtained): Splunk Enterprise Administrator Certification.
Desired certification (list year obtained): Red Hat Certified System Administrator.
Desired certification (list year obtained): Red Hat Certified System Engineer.
Demonstrated experience programming in bash.
Demonstrated experience with VMWare and RAID configurations.
Demonstrated experience with Cloud analytics.
Demonstrated experience using regular expressions (REGEX).
Demonstrated experience with Splunk User Queries.
Demonstrated experience working with Public Key Infrastructure (PKI).
Demonstrated experience as a Splunk Server administrator.
Demonstrated experience as a Linux Server administrator.
Demonstrated experience as a Database Sever administrator.
Demonstrated experience with basic networking practices (i.e. ping, traceroute, debug, etc)
Demonstrated experience using the Atlassian Suite of tools for ticketing, documentation, and version control.
B4CORP Company Information
B4Corp is a small defense contracting company that focuses on providing an optimum environment for mission-focused, highly-skilled consultants to support the United States of America’s intelligence community and other defense organizations. B4Corp provides a low overhead, highly efficient, high salary environment that allows employees to excel at meeting the client’s needs. B4Corp is looking for information technology professionals that have a high sense of personal responsibility, self-motivation, and mission drive.
B4Corp’s dedication and care for its employees is reflected in the outstanding compensation and benefits B4Corp provides. Our salaries are second to none. B4Corp’s benefits reflect the company’s policy of putting the employees first. Our health insurance demonstrates this with 100% employer coverage and providing employees with a plan that has $0 copay, 0% coinsurance and an HSA that can allow employees to accrue health savings for the future. B4Corp’s maximum flexibility comp / makeup time policy, along with the company’s cafeteria-style benefit plan that allows employees to maximize their benefit dollars, reflects B4Corp’s commitment to its employees.
- Outstanding Salaries
- Full Vanguard 401k Plan – Featuring a full scope of investment options
– 100% employer matched contribution up to 6% of employee’s salary
– Ability to max out 401k savings $57k ($63.5k if over 50)
- Employees receive B4Corp phantom stock each year (2-year vesting period)
Insurance 100% Employer-Paid Premiums:
- United Health Care Choice Plus HSA POS Gold 1500 w/HSA
– Employer funded HSA to cover 100% health care deductible
– Health insurance: $0 copay, $0 co-insurance. Full scope protection for you and your family!
– 100% employer premium coverage for single and family
- Health Equity HSA – B4Corp contributes $1500.00 for single and $3000.00 for family into your Health Equity HSA to cover 100% of your health care deductible.
- Mutual of Omaha Dental VSP Vision Insurance Mutual of Omaha short-term disability (60% of salary up to $2,000.00/week)
- Mutual of Omaha long-term disability (60% of salary up to $10,000.00/month)
- Mutual of Omaha life insurance ($200,000.00)
Employee Referral Bonus:
- Refer a friend or a coworker and receive $2,000 per year for every year the person works for B4CORP
Paid Time Off (PTO):
- Seven weeks of leave per year (including ten federal holidays)
- Ability to purchase 2 additional weeks of vacation
- Flexible work schedule with comp time (with customer approval)
Tuition and Training:
- Free CBTNuggets Online Training Account
– More than 200 online IT courses on a large variety of topics, including networking, security, virtualization, and the cloud — from trusted vendors such as Cisco, Microsoft, and Google.
– Train anytime, anywhere, and on a variety of devices – even offline!
– Transcender® Practice Exams
– Virtual Labs
- Free L inux Academy Online Training Account
Internal Tracking -PJ1606