Position Requires a Top Secret (TS/SCI) Clearance with a Polygraph.
The Candidate shall provide for the tasks documented in this narrative on a best effort, Level of Effort (LOE) basis with the number of FTEs listed under labor categories. The hours will be managed at the overall level.
The Customer’s mission provides IT and Programmatic support in the areas of data extraction, transformation and load (ETL), data mapping, data extraction, analytical support, operational support, database support, application development and associated maintenance of production systems. The working environment is a dynamic mission focused process-improvement environment.
The Customer directly supports data scientists and analysts by designing and engineering systems to meet exponential increases in digital data. The Customer is responsible for exploring and implementing new IT data enhancement tools and methodologies. The Customer requires Candidate support to manage the identity data applications that enable exploitation of data and mission-focused collection. The Customer seeks a highly skilled developer capable of tackling challenges using brand new technology. The Customer provides all technical direction to project teams.
The Candidate shall support the ingestion/ETL team. The Candidate shall work core hours between 8am-3pm. The Candidate shall attend the daily division level stand up meeting at 8:30am. The Candidate shall attend daily standup scrum meetings. The Candidate shall maintain existing and new ETL code baselines. The Candidate shall develop new software and ETL tools to support data ingestion into the Customer’s Data Lake.
The Candidate shall handle and convert data between file formats and file systems such as .tar, .zip, parquet, Hadoop, Linux, Windows, and AWS. The Candidate shall store, standardize, extract, reference, and validate images and image references. The Candidate shall document present and future process flows. The Candidate shall respond to requests for data dissemination, processing history, and metrics using tools such as Linux bash, excel, Postgres, or Impala. The Candidate shall respond to high-priority data processing or mining requests that may require creative or unorthodox approaches to extract or identify critical data. The Candidate shall assist other developers by moving and tailoring the data so that it can be processed correctly and efficiently.
Position Level: Level 1 – Subject Matter Expert
Salary Range: Up to $215,000.00 per year
B4Corp Estimated Salary Ranges:
Position Level Min Salary Max Salary
Level 1 – Subject Matter Expert $160,000 $215,000
Level 2 – Expert $140,000 $195,000
Level 3 – Senior $110,000 $170,000
Level 4 – Full Performance $60,000 $100,000
Demonstrated experience (within the past 2 years) as an ETL developer
Demonstrated experience (within the past 2 years) extracting, transforming and loading data
Demonstrated experience (within the past 2 years) converting from disparate, structured data formats into enriched, query-friendly structured data in indexed files
Demonstrated experience (within the past 2 years) performing data quality analysis
Demonstrated experience (within the past 2 years) determining data source
Demonstrated experience (within the past 2 years) using Regular Expressions (RegEx)
Demonstrated experience with SQL queries
Demonstrated experience (within the past 2 years) with ETL tools such as Pentaho and Kylo
Demonstrated experience developing software for Windows and Linux.
Demonstrated experience creating ETL design documentation including source/target mapping and data dictionary information
Demonstrated development experience within the Hadoop Ecosystem
Demonstrated experience writing scripts to update and transform data
Demonstrated experience working with large-volume data in the terabytes range
Demonstrated experience complying with the Customer’s data sensitivity and handling restrictions
B4CORP Company Information
B4Corp is a small defense contracting company that focuses on providing an optimum environment for mission-focused, highly-skilled consultants to support the United States of America’s intelligence community and other defense organizations. B4Corp provides a low overhead, highly efficient, high salary environment that allows employees to excel at meeting the client’s needs. B4Corp is looking for information technology professionals that have a high sense of personal responsibility, self-motivation, and mission drive.
B4Corp’s dedication and care for its employees is reflected in the outstanding compensation and benefits B4Corp provides. Our salaries are second to none. B4Corp’s benefits reflect the company’s policy of putting the employees first. Our health insurance demonstrates this with 100% employer coverage and providing employees with a plan that has $0 copay, 0% coinsurance and an HSA that can allow employees to accrue health savings for the future. B4Corp’s maximum flexibility comp / makeup time policy, along with the company’s cafeteria-style benefit plan that allows employees to maximize their benefit dollars, reflects B4Corp’s commitment to its employees.
- Outstanding Salaries
- Full Vanguard 401k Plan – Featuring a full scope of investment options
– 100% employer matched contribution up to 6% of employee’s salary
– Ability to max out 401k savings $57k ($63.5k if over 50)
- Employees receive B4Corp phantom stock each year (2-year vesting period)
Insurance 100% Employer-Paid Premiums:
- United Health Care Choice Plus HSA POS Gold 1500 w/HSA
– Employer funded HSA to cover 100% health care deductible
– Health insurance: $0 copay, $0 co-insurance. Full scope protection for you and your family!
– 100% employer premium coverage for single and family
- Health Equity HSA – B4Corp contributes $1500.00 for single and $3000.00 for family into your Health Equity HSA to cover 100% of your health care deductible.
- Mutual of Omaha Dental VSP Vision Insurance Mutual of Omaha short-term disability (60% of salary up to $2,000.00/week)
- Mutual of Omaha long-term disability (60% of salary up to $10,000.00/month)
- Mutual of Omaha life insurance ($200,000.00)
Employee Referral Bonus:
- Refer a friend or a coworker and receive $2,000 per year for every year the person works for B4CORP
Paid Time Off (PTO):
- Seven weeks of leave per year (including ten federal holidays)
- Ability to purchase 2 additional weeks of vacation
- Flexible work schedule with comp time (with customer approval)
Tuition and Training:
- Free CBTNuggets Online Training Account
– More than 200 online IT courses on a large variety of topics, including networking, security, virtualization, and the cloud — from trusted vendors such as Cisco, Microsoft, and Google.
– Train anytime, anywhere, and on a variety of devices – even offline!
– Transcender® Practice Exams
– Virtual Labs
- Free L inux Academy Online Training Account
Internal Tracking -PJ1098